It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien attacks

page: 1

join
share:
HB

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
for the last 13 years i have been being attacked by pulses, blows, spasms and other types of pains that i dont at present have words for, in all different parts of my body. they come coinciding with my thoughts and during basic human actions. I have had three to five million pains during the last 13 3/4 years - that is hundreds per day. It is unbearable - i am being terrorized day after day, year after year, it is hell on earth, a one-man holocaust.
no doctor has been able to solve my problem, pain killers and anti-psychotic drugs have no effect, likewise hospital stays.
the cause has got to be aliens - maybe aliens 100s of millions or maybe a billion years or more in advance of us humans...they may be part machine genetically refined for millions of years - as different again as humans are to amoeba, with the ability to insert thoughts, visions, voices and dreams into peoples minds, and inflict pains, itches and feelings of varying different type into any human or being on this planet or other, from wherever they are in the universe or other universes perhaps.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Spasms and pain spasms are common, but maybe not as common as in your case, although there always have to be an extrimity in the statistics, and that may very well be you.

I experience ordinary, painless, harmless muscle spasms when I feel I'm nervous sometimes... like when I'm trying to impress someone.

If I have to think as a conspiracist, wich I don't really like in 'casual' situations like this, seemingly graspiing for straws, I'd have to say: Write down what you're thinking and feeling every time you get one of these spasms. You'll probably be surpriced at what the results will show. My guess is it is a semi-conscious reaction to nervousness or maybe some feeling that triggers these spasms. Of course, as always, I'm just thinking logically. The statistics may (not likely though) even show that once you have 'alien' thoughts, like 'what to do about them' or any other negative thoughts that triggers these attacks. Ok, enough ramblings of my tired brain, time to get some sleep. *zzz*

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
HB

You registered in early '03 and this is your second post. Your first post was shortly after you registered and it said the same as this one.

You are suffering from something you need a doctor for. It's not alien people causing it, and it's not spirits, and it's not demons or monsters or boogeymen. It's a horrible symptom of an unintentional disease.

Do not stop looking in the medical profession for the cause and treatment.

Is there a doctor in the house?

new topics

join