It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to test if illuminati agents like Michael Moore, Noam Chomsky, etc were bought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Even the last idiot now understands that "dissidents" like Noam Chomsky or Michael Moore are illuminati agents, in charge of selling the core lies (9/11 was not an inside job, there´s no BIG BANG imminent, etc).

The questions about such people are: were they illuminati agents from the beginning (1) or did the illuminati buy them at a later moment?

There´s a simple test to find out the answer.
Guess which.

If nobody gets it, I will explain.

---------
Notes
(1) - before end times started, the illuminati could systematically plan ages in advance.
Check this for a very actual example. In every sense.
Trial starts in 1993 World Trade Center bombing

[edit on 28-9-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There´s a simple test to find out the answer.
Guess which.

If nobody gets it, I will explain.

Ummmmmm....what? Sorry this post does not make alot of sense. Heres a novel idea...just flippin tell us...what are you...jeporady?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I dont suppose it has something to do with Google or is it cross referenced in another thread?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Matt, why do you always post stuff like this? If you have something to say, say it.

Zip

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Even the last idiot now understands that "dissidents" like Noam Chomsky or Michael Moore are illuminati agents, in charge of selling the core lies (9/11 was not an inside job, there´s no BIG BANG imminent, etc).

Well there actually is one more "idiot" here who has no idea what the hell you are on about!?!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by MattMarriott

Well there actually is one more "idiot" here who has no idea what the hell you are on about!?!

RTM

[edit on 28-9-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
First off, Michael Moore isn't an agent for the Illuminati. The Illuminati includes the heads of state and the heads of the world banks , i. e. HSBC Royal Bank, Bank One, Royal Bank of China are the ones involved. Here's the definition of The Illuminati.

Illuminati (ĭlū'mĭnā'tī, –nä'tē) [Lat.,=enlightened], rationalistic society founded in Germany soon after 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, a professor at Ingolstadt, having close affinities with the Freemasons and seemingly organized on a Masonic plan. While briefly very popular among German rationalists, it had limited influence. The Roman Catholic Church, which Weishaupt left in his youth and rejoined before his death, condemned the Illuminati; in 1785 the Bavarian government dissolved the organization. It did not long survive. In Spain and Italy in the 15th and 16th cents. the term Illuminati, or Alumbrado, referred to persons claiming direct communion with the Holy Spirit, so asserting that outward forms of religious life are unnecessary. Their claims led to persecution by the Inquisition. Other groups using the name have included the Rosicrucians, and certain followers of Jakob Boehme and Emmanuel Swedenborg.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The Illuminati has survived, whether in the same group or by the same name is not the issue, and yes, MM and the rest are part of the program. Thay are "useful idiots".

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The Illuminati has survived, whether in the same group or by the same name is not the issue, and yes, MM and the rest are part of the program. Thay are "useful idiots".

I just call them NWO shills. Basically what they are.

And all Moore is good for is perpetuating the left/right paradigm. Seems like people think I'm a liberal when they find out I oppose the Iraq war.

top topics

join