It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rico to build UFO landing port

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This just in, Puerto Rico plans on building a UFO port. They have been sent to do so by the Aliens.

See story here

Would like to know what are your thoughts on this.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"YOU ARE NOT ALONNNNNNNNEEE. I AM HERE WITH YOU". HAHA

seriously...I read in the Encyclopedia of UFOs (UFO MAGAZINE) that back in the 1960s a runway was built for aliens in Ontario and that after it was built no one really talked about it again. Supposedly that it was handled by the National Transportation Department.

I hope those Puerto Ricans remember to build an electronic organ and 80s style synth lights like in close encounters.

[edit on 28-9-2005 by hotsheets]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Taken from the news article posted above.

"If we have the technology to reach the moon, there could be others who have the technology to come here," said Ronaldo Barea, 26, a sandwich shop owner.

There we have it Ladies and Gentlemen... Puerto Rico's spokesman.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327

"If we have the technology to reach the moon, there could be others who have the technology to come here," said Ronaldo Barea, 26, a sandwich shop owner.

Thanks,

After the day I have had I needed a good laugh...not laughing at the story but the spokesman comment...kudos!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Interesting, at least it will be a tourist attraction, hell I'd go to puerto rico to camp out on a UFO landing strip just to say that I've done it. "The spokeswoman" certainly seems to be in charge.... lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Glad to be of service !!

Least the Aliens won't be running out of mustard !

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Now what if about 10- 20 or even 100 of these were set up on private lands with placards talking about certain things, and or facts of ufology.

Maybe that might garner some attention for the cause....Maybe even make THEM take notice??

MSTKN

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
In a galaxy far far away.......

So Hxasdnis..where should we go on vacation this year?

I don't know JKxZsiops, what about Herpititas 3...they have great methane falls you know.

Mommy, mommy how about Rexa Retickula 7

Not on your life, and if I have anything to do with it you wont see that type of stuff until your 5000 KubAs old!

How about Earth...I heard they just built a new landing port in Puerto Rico?

No JKxZsiops, thats to close to where uncle POiitgfaQ went down in Roswell

Oh why not. That was 20 Yan-KubAs ago, besides, we could get more pet cow livers for the kids...

Please mommy...PLEASE?

Oh...all right to Earth it is. but no more Earth wine for you. Remember our last trip there, you were so buzzed up you landed your ship in a tree and hung out with that one armed man...what was his name?...oh yeah...Billy Meier.

Yeah mommy...yeah...more pet cow livers!

[edit on 28-9-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Would 'they' need a strip?
I would imagine UFO's wouldn't need a runway to land. Hopefull they just build a big landing area as apposed to a long strip.

Good luck to them, i guess the first step in having an Alien presence go over our Governments coverups would be by having more people openly welcome them down.

The poorer parts of the world often get a lot of UFO traffic, i guess people in those types of regions are easier to touch as they have less crap in their lives distracting them and inflating their egos. Somewhere like Puerto Rico probably would be where first contact is made as opposed to Washington where they'd need to have their shields on full just to land!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Canada's first UFO landing area was in St. Paul, Alberta. It was constructed during Canada's centennial year.

In fact, it was the world's first UFO landing pad, at least officially.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327

You must understand why he works as a sandwich maker. He works in a sandwich shop because of his beliefs. This poor guy used to be a schoolteacher and got fired cause of his beliefs. The man just talked to co-workers about UFOs and about how there are different life forms out their and his co-workers called him a loony. Cause of this, and cause in the island they are very religious they deemed him a cultist. Fired his a$$ and left him on the street.
I have a few pics of him while trying to picket and get his job back.

Here are some pics of him holding up a poster which reads " I am stepped on by this government cause of my beliefes, and because I am in search of the truth" See here

You don't know how things are run on this island. I lived here for a good 23 years, and can tell you that you can be shot where you stand If you say some thing that goes against the peoples point of view. He was lucky they did not fire-bomb his house. Politicians and people of high levels of society could have you killed for going against the church or any other of their beliefs. This is why he had to become a public figure.

[edit on 28-9-2005 by Cabanman]

cjf

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
This just in, Puerto Rico plans on building a UFO port. They have been sent to do so by the Aliens.

Nothing like solid planning.

If Puerto Rico is ever (again) to attempt to become the 51st state, she will truly need and ‘Alien Landing Port’ when/if that event truly occurs.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
aliens meet chupacabras...

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Cabanman.
I was quoting the sandwich shop owner in my earlier post whos name is Ronaldo Barea.
You are talking of Reinaldo Rios who the original article was about, but I was just quoting the sandwich shop owner's comments at the bottom of the said article.
Hope that clears it up, no harm meant.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Oh cool, they'll need to build a Alien Air traffic control center then, cause the aliens wouldn't know where to land, on Micheal Jackson's personal landing strip, or on the peurto-rican one... if i would be an alien the choise would be easy....

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It just dawned on me....the only reason that the aliens haven't made themselfes known was because they simply had no place to land! Can you imagine the leap of faith the aliens have made. They have flown millions of miles or even light years on the expectation that they would have a place to land their craft. Man, they have been pissed to come all that way only to find that they had no place to land. Another thing....how do we even know the specifications or the requirements that the aliens need to land?
What? the aliens don't have a craft that can land vertically? They need a landing "strip"?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Si usted lo construye, ellos vendrán

field of puerto rican dreams?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm praying that was tongue in cheek

[edit on 29-9-2005 by toasted]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I liked Jackson's idea of putting the strip in the Nevada Desert. *hint hint*

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:54 AM