It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Iranian Military Uniforms: Amazing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Question: Should religious fanatics be allowed to play with real guns? Until Iran joins the rest of the world I would perfer to see it armed with rocks.

Sep

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ikema
Question: Should religious fanatics be allowed to play with real guns? Until Iran joins the rest of the world I would perfer to see it armed with rocks.

First what does this post have to do with the "new" uniforms of the Iranian armed forces?

Second, Iran has friendly relations with countries from South America, Asia and Africa and has good economical relationship with Europe. So who is this "rest of the world"?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
the rest of the world including USA whose president claims he went to war because God told him to?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
NEW AMERICAN FIGHTER: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This topic is beginning to drift away from the subject which is Iranian Military Uniforms.
Please let us refrain from off topic remarks and images.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
NEW AMERICAN FIGHTER: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you mean new Iranian fighter

Look everybody, no one is making fun of anybody... this is a very limited subject, so we just have to expand it a little... kids... you all need to clam down.

The fact is, those are very standard uniforms. What else can you say about it? Geeez peOPLE RELAX! GOSH... WHAT THE HECK, THEY ARE STANDARD UNIFORMS.... SO SIMMER DOWN NOW... SImmmerrrr... downnnn!... sorry... got a little crazeee... I'm sure you get the point.

Sep

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rmatrem
Look everybody, no one is making fun of anybody... this is a very limited subject, so we just have to expand it a little

I find many topics about US made military products rather boring. That is exactly why I stay out of the discussion and let the people who are interested discuss what they find interesting.

Some people here however think every topic has to some how involve America and if it doesn’t, hell just post some pictures and start talking about it and how it can blow the hell out of “your” country. It’s not just this topic. Look at every single topic involving Iran in military in "Weaponry" or "Aircraft Projects", the same people just jump in, say the same things, try to get the attention they never got as kids, and then when the topic is absolutely ruined, leave it and wait for the next one. It’s kind of getting frustrating.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
I find many topics about US made military products rather boring. That is exactly why I stay out of the discussion and let the people who are interested discuss what they find interesting.

Some people here however think every topic has to some how involve America and if it doesn’t, hell just post some pictures and start talking about it and how it can blow the hell out of “your” country. It’s not just this topic. Look at every single topic involving Iran in military in "Weaponry" or "Aircraft Projects", the same people just jump in, say the same things, try to get the attention they never got as kids, and then when the topic is absolutely ruined, leave it and wait for the next one. It’s kind of getting frustrating.

Like every thread that involves the US doesn't get into "such and such is over rated" or "America is the devil"
Who cares? It's a free country where I come from, and I don't see the problem with making fun of the fact that these uni's aren't really new at all. ***sigh***

If you really want to talk about the "new" uni's in a completely serious tone, then by all means do it - hell, I'll even contribute.

In fact, I will help to jump start it.

I opine that while these new uniforms may be visually pleasing to the eyes of some people, they are very obsolete from a practical standpoint, as they lack modern digitilized optimum patterns which greatly inhance how well a soldiers silhouette is broken up by human eyes.

In addition, they lack any kind of thermal dampening, which it would seem would be included in the "next generation" of camo.

Comments?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
Come on boys, why do you insist on ruining every single thread?

I wasn't trying to "ruin" anything, but I think our original posting person is worried without just cause.

Originally posted by Sep
So your army is good, do you want the rest of the world to start clapping?

No. Start clapping when there is no need for any country to have a military.

Originally posted by Sep
What are you trying to prove by putting down the uniforms of another countries military?

They're not put downs, I just don't think there's anything "amazing" about Iranian uniforms and definately don't think there's some kind of conspiracy involved. I think we should go back to the days where the uniform were the country's colors, but we know what happens when you look like this in a forest:

I still think it's cool though.

Originally posted by Sep
And what’s with posting all the US army equipment on this thread?

To show how readily available it is to just about everyone on the open market, let alone the black market. Again, no conspiracy here.

Originally posted by Sep
And what’s with the hostility?

None from me.

Originally posted by Sep
Do you have such insecurity that you feel that every thread about Iran is some how a threat to you or your military that you insist or ruining it?

I don't care who runs the world. It's not my job and don't belong to any kingdom here. My hope is that I'm free enough to not be persecuted for beliefs and speech.

Originally posted by Sep
Please, if you want to post random equipments of the US army and laugh, or if you want to post the uniforms of various branches of you military then do so in the appropriate thread.

I think this is the perfect thread for it. After all, it is about "amazing uniforms", is it not? I think there should be display of truly amazing uniforms to compare and contrast.

I think the most amazing are the ones that are painted on though. Now these guys would have me scared to fight:

[edit on 10-11-2005 by saint4God]

NR

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Saint4God you are wierd man, try and go outside for a change. Anyways the uniforms has different colors or was just part of the ceremony. Dam you war fanatics think theres going to be a war in the middle of the parade with those suits? . Thread will be closed.....

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I swear, it'd be nice if some folks would try and grow up. Seriously! Is there a reason why it always has to devolve into this kind of crap?

And YOU, NR! Those are not suits, they are uniforms! You'd better hope one of the Iranian soldiers aren't reading this thread or he's gonna track you down and rapp you a knot on the head! Uniform, not suit.

Thread closed. I want all the children to go and take their Flinstones and then go take a nap!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join