It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late Princess Diana Enbalming to Hide Pregnancy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
we know Sherlock Holmes was just a conspiracy theory

but this gentleman is no theory.

he is the actual conspiracy. he is very real. he ought to be in jail.

i can understand you dont WANT to believe in any evidence other than his own confession. you simply fail to see racism as motive for murder. perhaps a quick scan of nazi ideas might help?

---

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm just bemused at your reasoning.

Take me through it again, for the sake of humouring me (as a Brit who observed the entire debacle with muted interest).

What's the proof again?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
proof ?

couple of fairies came from venus and showed me a video of the whole event.

hows that ?

no. actually, im only kidding. Princess is not dead. they buried an empty coffin.

you can relax now

---

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Remember, they don't kill SAS men.

Oh really? Why not?

Therefore, the SAS man who actually finished off the Princess in Paris is not a threat at all.

Uh yes he is, it doesnt matter if he was loyal or not, someone would want to talk to him.
Also, he is no SAS man.
He was a para.

Hence he is not a loose end. He is very loyal. Why else do you think they chose him?

He is a soldier, soldiers can be bought and interogated.

It was him who did the final deed.

Trevor Rees-Jones, British Army trained SAS Special Forces, is the actual killer of Princess Diana.

He is not an SAS man and to my knowledge has not got SAS training.

I would love to see him interrogated by Sherlock Holmes.

So he can blow apart your theory?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
proof ?

couple of fairies came from venus and showed me a video of the whole event.

hows that ?

no. actually, im only kidding. Princess is not dead. they buried an empty coffin.

you can relax now

---

So, to summarise:

You have nothing at all.

Thanks, have a great day!

JAK

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Wow.

No evidence whatsoever, mr conspiracy. Just supposition.

Fwiw, I'm a Brit. And guess what? Not all of us believe it was part of a conspiracy. And...we generally consider the Mirror (along with The Sun) to be the equivalent of the US's Inquirer and/or Weekly World News.

While I agree with the standing you give both The Sun and Mirror I must also say that although not 'all of us' think Dianas death was a conspiracy it is given much more time than any other theory I know of by friends who do not have much time for the usual JFK etc theories. I have been surprised by the number type of people who are suspicious or refuse to believe the official story. These are people who would normally respectfully decline any conversation on the kind of topics that might appear so readily on ATS, yet when asked of Dianas death they have been quite open and forthright in offering opinions which range from at the very least something being 'not right' about the whole thing to the belief that she was murdered. As I said it is the amount of 'ordinary, everyday' people not ususally interested in what could be seen as 'wild speculation' and yet are making such comments which struck me as noteable.

Speaking of the accident itself here I had commented in another post which was actually concerned with Sir Peter Horsley but I'll post the part where Diana is mentioned here too:
    The main reason for the connection between Sir Peter Horsley and the untimely death of the Princess of Wales is through a technique known as ‘Boston Brakes’.

In Stephen Reid’s book - “Princess Diana: the Hidden Evidence” he quotes an unnamed source, reportedly a former SAS sergeant, as recognizing similarities between the ‘Boston Brakes’ technique and the tragic events of that fateful night, and it is this technique that links the Death of Diana Princess of Wales with the story of Sir Peter Horsley. Later in the book the details of this technique are confirmed by Sir RanulphTwistleton-Wykeham-Fiennes former SAS officer and noted in the Guiness Book of Records as “the worlds greatest living explorer” who enlists as an example the ‘assassination’ of Major Michael Marman. In 1986 Major Marman was involved in a fatal car crash with Sir Peter Horsley close to Stonehenge. The details of the incident are available here toward the very bottom of the page.

I haven't taken the time to read Stephen Reid’s or indeed any books conerning this topic, but I heard this specific idea mentioned on a few seperate radio interviews. Has anyone else heard of this 'Boston Brakes' technique in reference to Diana?

Jak

[edit on 29/10/05 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The very first reports I heard and I had the radio on all morning the day it happened, were eyewitness accounts that had her out of the car and sitting on the side of the road with her head in her hands in pain....

then abruptly silence then the story changed...I always wonder about that.....

There has been many things said by Dodi's father over the deaths and many bulletins put forward saying that Dodi and Diana were not that close, that it was a cover up for the Pakistani doctor that she truly loved.

and to be honest if one looks at the pictures taken in the last few weeks of her life, she did look sad. She certainly wasn't overly sparkling.

But then on the other hand there are photos of her in the last few weeks and hours even that have her with her arms over her tummy...a classic pose of a pregnant woman..i know been there a fair few times now....

the conotations of her being pregnant to Al fayed are incredible, the mother of the future king, the future head of the Church of England lives with a infidel, an egyptian a muslim..... not good...

actually I loved her dearly, to me she was a shining example of hope for people the world over..... but she was "asking" to be assassinated by the royall really....

she outshone the royals, she as a commoner, was more popular than the future king, they would push Camelia's tampon out of the way to get to her.

Assassination solved many things for the Brits. It made a martyr out of the mother of the future king, it stopped her in her tracks from downgrading (accidental) the royal family, it left Charles free to continue his tampon duties and it got rid of a potential religious explosion before it happened. How would it have been for the king of England to have an illegitimate half brother that was of egpytian heritage.....

I think that it was decided by Prince Philip, Prince Charles and the Brit "heads

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The problem is with the assasination theory is that there is no evidence of one. Nothing. Nada. Nowt.

Until someone can come up with something solid then it will always be just a dark fantasy.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To the post who said it's been 9 yrs let it go already' this is just as much a mystery as the jfk and rfk murders and should be discussed by conspiracy theorists, as when there are murders shrouded in mystery and facts that go unreported, it reaks of a cover-up and should be discussed, I believe Diana would want people to keep talking about it to get to the truth.
Back on topic,

First wasn't there a letter written and given to her bodygaurd for safe keeping (in case she died) people would understand that she believed her ex Charles was trying to kill her?

Second it makes perfect sense for her being murdered as a moslem child would be totally out of question in joining in on the royal family, think of all the paranoia surrounding that idea. Say Henry and the brother were murdered by moslem's so the moslem child could take over and reign! That blood is impure in the royal lineage, one of royal blood would not want it tarnished. Especially Charles and Queen mother. Personally I believe it wouldn't hurt the royal family when it comes to pretty faces as most of them make pretty good halloween masks.

The other thing I can't remember is the skid marks. Were or weren't there any? And why the need to keep and hide the blood samples for so long? I heard they got destroyed along w/ some other evidence that would make this accident make look like there was foul play involved.

I found something that were of interest:

Forensic tests have confirmed that a white Fiat Uno collided with the Mercedes carrying Diana and Dodi, and that this collision was a significant factor in the crash. Several eyewitnesses told police that they saw a powerful flash of light just seconds before the Mercedes swerved out of control and crashed into the 13th pillar of the Alma tunnel. That bright light--either a camera flash or a far more powerful flash of a laser weapon--was probably fired by the passenger on the back of the speeding motorcycle. Both the motorcycle and the white Fiat fled the crash scene, and police claim they have been unable to locate either vehicle, or identify the drivers or the passengers.

On May 5, 2000, police in the south of France found a badly burned body inside the wreckage of a car, deep in the woods near Nantes. The body was so charred that it took police nearly a month before DNA tests confirmed that the dead man was Jean-Paul "James" Andanson, a 54-year-old millionaire photographer, owner of the white Fiat Uno.

Article
Various conspiracy Sites

[edit on 29-10-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ahh found something...up to now I had no back up of the first reports here in Australia from an eyewitness radio report who said she was alive sitting in the gutter holding her head in her hands.

The station actually switched over to this man and he spoke saying she was alive, she had gotten out of the car, she was sitting at the side of the road away from the car with head in hands. He said he had seen her. He also said Dodi seemed unconscious or dead.

Then nothing... story changes... Diana Dies...

www.rumormillnews.com...
Diana was still very much alive after the car crash. [11] She was also 3-months pregnant. [5] [6] [7]. (Likely, the father was Dodi Fayed.) Stunned, she exited the car and walked around [1]. An ambulance arrived and she was assisted into it. It took over one hour for the ambulance to get Princess Diana to a nearby hospital. [5]. Why the delay?

The ambulance carrying Diana parked itself on a side street. There, an abortion was performed. The 3-month foetus was taken from Diana's womb. [1]. According to Rayelan Allan, Diana died inadvertantly, due to blood loss and damage to internal organs. [1] "Diana was not the target," she says. Her death was, according to Allan, not part of the plan.

Also Dodi died because he had thrown himself over Diana to protect her before the collision......therefore saving her life and she sustained less injuries.

In this quote above we have the speed of the car as 60 not the 180 as previously reported. Isn't there video of the car speeding through the tunnel? If so then it should be re examined by members for signs of tampering the speeds in the vid...

The above link shows heaps of discrepancies

and yeah of course we will never have proof............

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Sorry to drag this thread kicking and screaming back to life after over a year but i have a little info that i can't see posted anywhere on this forum.. So here goes..

Firstly I was in Paris the night Diana died.. I saw the car before it was towed away and later in the day the huge floral tributes that decended on the scene.

It was the last in a long line of right-place-right-time instances that made me decide to become a Journalist.

Not long after I ended up working for the reagonal press in the area of Diana's family home in Northamptonshire.

Thousands of people now swarm and pay good money to visit Dianas resting place in order to pay their respects. Little do they know she is not there.. (allegedly)

An island in a pond situated at Althorpe, the home of the Spencers is said to be the final resting place of diana but head on over to the ajoining village and you will get an altogether different story.

The official story is THIS

I believe differently.. I remember a local photographer telling me that on the night of her burial there was no action at all inside the grounds and that instead the local church at Harleston, there were floodlights and the road was cordoned off.

It makes perfect sense to me that Diana's resting place would be within this church alongside the rest of her deceased family. Especially now as the church has got an upgrade of security with stat of the art CCTV.

What is the deal? Do the locals get a tourist-free village in exchange for maintaining the secret? I know that if this is story comes to light there would at least be one red face as Earl Spencer (Diana's Brother) starts paying back the tens of thousands of visitors sold a ticket to nothing but a glorified pond.

I popped over to the village a couple of years ago to see the church. Firstly i asked a local walking their dog where Diana is really buried and she said with a wry smile.. "In the Church.. everyone knows."

Arriving at the Church i noticed it is locked for half of the year and when i asked the Church warden if i could pop inside and see Diana's grave he said, quite simply.. "You will have to come back in the summer."

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Heres a slightly different angle:

Has anyone considered that she was killed because of her attempts
at banning landmines worldwide?

A lot of international arms dealers must have been quite chuffed when she died.

Also,the NSA and mossad have lots of files on Diana and Dodi,which they are refusing
to hand over to the enquiry.

external source

" Investigator Approaches Mossad

Lord Stevens has sent his ten experienced detectives on a worldwide investigation to collect evidence. But Mossad has firmly refused to give them access to their files.
Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli government national security adviser, who claims he has seen the files said: "They explain many things about the intelligence presence around Diana. They reinforce her own claims she was the subject of intense scrutiny by Britain's security services, the CIA and French intelligence. The American National Security Agency, NSA, was also involved with satellite surveillance on her".
Lord Stevens has interviewed John Scarlett, head of MI6, and Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller, director of MI5, and obtained their files which go some way to confirm Ben-Menashe's claim. NSA has also admitted it possesses some 1,050 satellite transcripts of Diana and Dodi made in the weeks before their deaths. The agency has reportedly refused to make the documents available on the grounds that "national security is involved".

source:

judicial-inc.biz...

This newest enquiry will uncover nothing of course,by design.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
A link to the latest news to hit the UK papers today.

www.express.co.uk...

This article claims yet another long list of delays taking the inquiry forward to 2008 as well as claims the french spy 'chiefs' are blocking attempts to uncover the last movements of driver Henri Paul before he took he wheel of the car.

Although I have never visted Althorpe I totally agree with the idea that Diana is not buried there.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Documentally
I believe differently.. I remember a local photographer telling me that on the night of her burial there was no action at all inside the grounds and that instead the local church at Harleston, there were floodlights and the road was cordoned off.

It makes perfect sense to me that Diana's resting place would be within this church alongside the rest of her deceased family. Especially now as the church has got an upgrade of security with stat of the art CCTV.

Sorry, but it makes no sense whatsoever as the Spencer family vaults are at the church in the village of Great Brington and not in Harlestone which is several miles away.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test
Sorry, but it makes no sense whatsoever as the Spencer family vaults are at the church in the village of Great Brington and not in Harlestone which is several miles away.

Thanks for that.. I will check my sources. It was a local villager that told me spencers we in the Harleston church. The two are not that far away and I hope to find out soon which of the two churches could well be the actual resting place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join