It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amuk, We Stand Behind You

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I have just got a computer. I am now living in the HUGE (for me) city of Fort Smith pop 60-70 K. I dont see how yall can stand living so close to each other. I cant wait to be back in the Hills again although it wont be the hills of my birth.

I personally want to say that I am relived that you are better, You are by far One of the more interesting cats on this site. Thank you for sharing what happened, Its not that i'm nosey , but just That your one of the more enjoyable people on this site. Your absence was seriously felt by this whole board. I know that might be a small consolation, but i mean it dude

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

What does not kill you makes you stronger

It's great to see you walking the walk.

Tough guy talk is cheap, and it's so rare these days to see it backed up with defiance in the face of overwhelming adversity.

I'm proud to know you Amuk.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Geez, what an ordeal. Glad to know you're okay, Amuk.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Nice to hear from You, Amuk! Stay strong. Don't let those [insert foul vocabulary] people destroy You. You are too good for that to happen!

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Amuk .. so glad to hear you are ok... and I hope everything turns out better than you expected and that you can keep your land...
take care and if you evr want a herbal rememdy that really works for that arthritis let me know.. I have a geat one that works wonders without the side affects of meds..

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Amuk,

I have followed this thread hoping that whatever your problems were would soon be resolved. It sounds as though you have been through much heartache as well as physical problems. But now you seem to have coped with all and are back to living your life with hope in the future.

It was good news!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Amuk,... how you doin' ??

I am back to ATS after 2 months of insanity, and i just noticed this thread on my ATS, so i just wanted to know how you are doing

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Right on Amuk, sounds like your brother and your soon-to-be X messed with the wrong man.

Someone correct me if Im wrong, but would Extortion be one of the charges filed against them?

Anyhow, its nice to see the Good Guys win....it amazes me how low people will sink for money.

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Harsh situation Amuk, but it sounds like you've dealt with it better than most of us would. It's always a shame when money tries to triumph over good will and love, but in the end we as humans will always be better than pieces of paper with numbers on.

Good luck with the future Amuk, you're a good man and you deserve to come out on top

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
As Reagon has said so often
"if an alien force came down to earth to attack, we would soon find ourselves united against this alien foe, and all the wars and conflict would disappear overnight" (he was a loveable old kook, wasn't he?)

and here, all sides of the board have united in empathy with this brothers burden of misery...

Amuk... thanks for being such an alien (in the uniting sense).

p.s. I dont have a clue what your health issue is, but always drink plenty of water... and stay away from the brown acid...

[edit on 9-12-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That's really some repugnant (stuff) that was done to you Amuk. My heart goes out to you. Assuming that you aren't planning on using those Judases for target practice you must be a far more reasonable and understanding person than I.
Way to handle 'em though- stop em butt cold and move on with your life while they go down for their misdeeds.

Good luck finding some new hills. If by some fluke I should come into ownership of any (not likely here in So Cal) I'll make you a hell of a deal.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Amuk, considering the intestinal troubles that you have had, I'd suggest that you not ingest any homebaked goodies from those troublemakers!

While they might not be to blame for your previous problems, one can't be toooo careful.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just wanted to let yall know that I got my disability, the sorry part is even though she messed me over the way she did she is STILL going to get a percentage of it, but no one said life was fair.

I am in Virginia Beach right now getting ready to spend Christmas in North Carolina and then Back to Arkansas for court the 26th. With My back pay I am getting a Harley Sportster 1200 because it is smaller and easier to handle than the old '73 I used to have. After court, if I dont get an all expenses paid trip to southeren Arkansas from the state, I am coming back out here to winter in North Carolina before I go visit a few friends and then up to Alaska to do some hunting before coming back.

This Nomad life is kinda fun

and if I dont get a chance to come back before Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all,

and God Bless

Frank

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Merry Christmas, Amuk...that 1200 sure sounds like a great present to give yourself.
Glad things are slowly working themselves out for you too, even though not exactly how you'd prefer it.
All the best in the New year

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
May you have a Happy Christmas and a good time with friends, Amuk.

We are waiting for you to come back to ATS soon!

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Amuk, wherever you go, love will follow.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Merry christmas Amuk.
Dont forgot that the support of the ATS community is only a click away.
Enjoy your travlels.
Cheers Xpert11.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join