It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amuk, We Stand Behind You

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Who knows what to say when times are like this especially to a man I respect but have never met, a man who's circumstances are rightfully a mystery. I can only offer you my goodwill.

I hope that you see better times soon and continue to live life as a man should.
Proud, determined and undaunted.

For what its worth from a stranger a thousand miles away

I've got your back.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Dearest Amuk:

The wonders of cyberspace.......So many of us don't really know you and yet you have obviously touched many of us and inspired affection towards yourself. I stand with with you and yours also.

Once you have wrapped your mind around all of this trial and truly know what the future holds, and are comfortable enough, please do share it with your cyber friends. There is no telling what someone out here may know that could help the situation. There is an extraordinary bottomless pit of information in the minds of ATSers.

For what it's worth, I have battled for years the loss of my health with no explanation or relief from the medical profession. There are good days and bad days, and sometimes even after years the dark thoughts can take hold again, but the hope comes and go as well. It's a rollercoaster for sure, but the only danger is the darkness. Over time I have seen that the light does return, so I have come to accept (though not embrace those times), knowing I need only the strength to hang on for dear life till it passes, because it will. Sometimes it's worse to attempt to fight it, as long as you know not to cross a line during those times that is irrevocable. This may have to include secluding yourself from family and friends at certain times, since it is better to let them be angry that they think you let them down, than risk the damage you may cause to a relationship when you aren't yourself.

So during those times, just allow yourself to not give a you know what about anything else besides hanging on till it subsides again. No matter what you have to abandon during those time and how much you may want to be angry with yourself for the things that you may feel you are failing yourself over, the rest of the world, your true self, and those that matter will still be there when it lifts, and it always does.

Luv ya,

Mel

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Amuk

I read this thread yesterday and sorry but i`m gonna have to bother God about you,well to be honest i started bothering Him yesterday about you.

In the mean time i expect a bit of Hilly Billy Biker attitude if something dark has a grip over you,repeat after me "IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO"

When you are in your worst troubled times with this Amuk if you believe in Christ and therefore God you are not alone ever,thats something thats easier to see once out the other side.

Even if its tiny steps BEAT IT.Believe and Gods got ya back but just in case Gods being bothered by ATS members concerning you,and you know we don't shut up unless banned.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Amuk.

Good luck fellow ATS'er

Mods like you make this site superior to all others!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Amuk,

I don't remember if I said anything for you in this thread, and I'd look if I had the time. I gotta leave for work in like 5 mins, so I just retooled my avatar... to show my support for ya. I'll look and see if I made a post earlier when I come home tonight. If I DIDN'T make one... I will tonight.

Good luck for now, amigo.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Amuk, just wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm also a recent member but a long-time reader. I wish you the best.

"I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose!"- Donald Sutherland as Sgt Oddball in Kelly's Heroes.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hey you..... Amuk

Just a *Hello* and a *hug*

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
heres hoping our dear Amuk is doing at least a bit better

may all your troubles be gone, friend.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Just to let yall know I am doing a lot better, at least I am back here now since I got my computer. I want to thank everyone for there support

Everything isnt over yet but things are looking better everyday

Frank

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Amuk,
That is great to hear! I am looking forward to your return!
Good luck and Gof Bless!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Welcome BacK Amuk!!!!!

Missed You!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Just to let yall know I am doing a lot better, at least I am back here now since I got my computer. I want to thank everyone for there support

Frank

Well, one thing that's better is you're here.
Big cyber hugs coming your way!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well Amuk, I have a pretty good guess on what is going on but I will respect you and not mention it.

If it's anything like i've been through, I wish you lots of strength.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Frank

Just want you to know.... "I got your back."

Good luck to you. I hope things continue to get better everyday.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Best of all to you, Amuk

This seems to be a lot like the mrwupy thread..Glad both of you are back..[**]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
In my thoughts and prayers mate.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
good to have you back Amuk! youve been in the thoughts and prayers of many and it's good to hear that things are looking up for you.

stay strong

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Frank

Great news Amuk!

I got your back as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Awesome to hear, Amuk; prayers will keep comin' your way, though!

It'll be great to have ya back on the boards, too. Place just wasn't the same without our libertarian biker hillbilly friend throwing his thoughts into the conversations!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join