It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amuk, We Stand Behind You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Wow....

This thread has given me goosepimples.

Amuk, I am sorry to hear about your misery and I really do hope everything ends up ok.

This thread really does show the community within ATS, the support for fellow members, and respect for one another.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I may be too new here for ya, but nobody deserves to go through personal troubles. But when you come out on the other side, things look a lot better, so I hope you get through whatever it is quickly.

Hope to see you on the boards one day, once it all gets settled.

My army of undead monkeys is standing by to deploy on your command.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wishing you courage, strength, and confidence in the doing...take care and godspeed, Amuk

Engineers, we got your bunker.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Wow....

This thread has given me goosepimples.

Ewww, I hope they're not pussy.

This thread really does show the community within ATS, the support for fellow members, and respect for one another.

It's amazing the out pour of support for you on ats, although it doesn't surprise me as this is a tight knit community.

I hope your alright my libertarian biker friend, your in my thoughts & prayer's hun.

If you need any kind of support you just let me know we're all here for you emotionally and i'm sure materially as well.

*huggles*

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Amuk, Positive waves from me to you buddy.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, I wish all the best to Amuk although I have no clue what is wrong with him, I however do have an idea.

Hopefully whatever is wrong, will be overcome as swiftly as possible and we will have Amuk back on ATS but this event has showed us what a community this place actually is and good to see people push away their own convictions and viewpoints to wish someone they might not agree with to get better/everything sorted.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't get the chance to post often, but I want to join the already-long list of well-wishers and give my best to Amuk. Come back to us soon, we're thinking about you.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Good luck man. You're awesome, and I know that you'll get through whatever's going on. You've got the Herman's support.
....You can call me the captain if you want....Captain Herman? No? Damn it...

[edit on 30-9-2005 by Herman]

[edit on 30-9-2005 by Herman]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
May you live long, and prosper Amuk

Salute

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I wish you luck in what ever trials you are going through, Amuk. Hang in there ,stay strong, and take things day by day. Take care.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
And I'm not intending to read any further.

Too much speculation was going on, and I was getting a sense of invasiveness.

I want to wish Amuk my best, and just leave it at that............

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, I was starting to fear we would never hear from you again (imho, the avatars started to take on more of a memorial, than support, feel).

Although I'm a fairly "new member", I'm a long time reader and I've always admired your thoughts and insights.

You've always struck me as a man who could take on and handle anything, and although I hate seeing that put to the test, I feel you will only come out stronger and wiser.

I wish you the best and hope these trials and tribulations will pass for you soon.

redmage

[edit on 1/10/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hey Amuk.
I'm not sure of what you are dealing with right now, but no doubt when things get better, and you are stronger, you might be able to enlighten us what you had to deal with.
Until then mate, i wish you all the best, just as you wished all the best for my son when he came back from Iraq. (The U2U's you sent me were great.)

Any time you need a shoulder ,or a friend , then i am all ears for ya mate.........

All the best fella....
Eddie..................

[edit on 1-10-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Heres a way to cheer you up. Get on your bike my hillbilly biker friend and drive 45 minutes north. You'll find yourself in Fayetteville and we have Bikes, Blues and BBQ going on this weekend. 250,000 bikers are in town to party on Dickson street and I live one block off of Dickson street. If you get too buzzed you can crash on my couch. Biggest party of the year, don't miss it.

Wupy

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Amuk,

I don't know what has happened, but things happen for a reason. All that seems negative in our lives always becomes a positive, you just have to find the meaning for what has happened.

Best wishes, man. Take care.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
As ATS' foremost defender of liberty, and just an all around good damn guy, good luck - or God speed, which ever you'd prefer right now.

Crazy libertarians have to stick together. My thoughts are with you man.

The first jug o' moonshine is on me.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thanks to you all

I have been seeing my pastor and statr theropy next week to try to rid myself of thoughts that shouldns be there.

I am sorry my typing is a bit off, between the agony in my joints and the being unable walk without a cane and being abanded by everyone but yall and a few close friends my thoughts have turned to darkness and just a few moments peace.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I got your back amuk! Hpe everything turns out to be good. Best wishes

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I hope everything clears up really soon Amuk! Dont worry, it will get better. It has to, right? Can't stay bad forever.

Thanks for giving us an update!

Stay Strong
--Kit.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't know exactly what's happening, but thats ok, you've got my support Amuk. I honestly hope the best for you, and I hope that you may get through whatever it is that is troubling you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join