It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural, witches, paranormal,magic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ok, I myself have this to say about all those who believe everything you see Criss Angel do is an illusion its not all illusion lifting a cab up by its front end was NO illusion strong men competitions do it its based on strength, strength of mind, & purpose the saying goes whatever you put your mind to can be accomplished and those who think storms can only be manipulkated just by technology you're wrong the last 2 hurricanes proved it it has to do with other weather factors and sometimes there are those who have the extra ability to redirect weather to what they want strictly from willing it, indians were greast at this as history written has documented shamans are known for this and yews witches very very strong ones can and have manbipulated weather before from spell casting and willing it, and not everything can be debunked or merely answered by skeptics which some are actually (Paid Disinformationalists) thats an old cold war tactic still being applied to various incidents even in todays many incidents taking place around the globe. Martial arts teaches somewhat that nature canbe manipulated by will as can the various power points in the human body to use the maximum potential to its fullest. I know not everything can be debunked and to those who say everything that happens to be supernatural or paranormal can be debunked that is a lie. For one whos dad was in the intelligence part of the military and taught to see past the lies and cover ups I see pretty well even into the governments botched badlt botched erasure of the scientist who worked at area 51, boy that was a badly screwed cover up cause the whole erase his background was "too neat and tidy" it screamed the government wanted him silenced so what better way then to erase any and all existence of him and give him a felon background when he never was one. As I will always say some only want to see the world through rose tinted glasses thats their right but there is soooo much more to be seen without that kind of view. A whole other world spirits, and mystical wonders and to see a bigger view of the world to see what should be seen the wonders and the best of it all. I myself have a very open mind I don't conform, I don't go with the flow, everyone should have an open mind to everything andnot be so skeptical or as I like to call it anal retentive
I had to say it cause its true so many have this skeptical anal way of seeing things and trying so hard to dismiss what is truly able to be seen and felt the average world thinking should be defied and questioned and challenged thats why there are shamans, mystics, witches, warlocks, the world is meant to be explored and challenged & defied I know some share my views and not all freemasons are bad yeah they might keep secrets but who doesn't?? many people keep secrets and freemasonry is a group whos customs are only known to those who belong to that group there have been secret societies through out the test of time. Yes I do know there are spirits who stay stuck to this plane of existence for ne reason or another and this new WB show "supernatural" actually has some goiod insight sometimes its due to untimely death, sometimes tragic death sometimes even suicide or heartbreak or a violent death , and yes there are sometimes violent spirits even what some deem demonic there are some forces that can be manipulated according to what is willed ands yes even ouija boards can act as a gateway for spirits ( parkers brothers refuse to put a caution sticker ) on the ones they mass produce and sell, there are many who can see things before they happen even some can manipulate peoplres minds and see through their eyes and even some can astral project and travel around to various places and some have the capability to remote view anyone anywhere at any time the C.I.A. proved that many times over operation: stargate which has since been re-classified was never scrapped only the public was meant to believe it was scrapped hell the public bought for many years that there was no area 51 military installation though it is very real and work on the cutting edge of what most could fathom or want to even know like cloning humans oh yeah its been done thats a forgone conclusion since they started out with sheep & other animals and now even making unmanned jets thgat spy on other counmtries or sometimes even are used to drop bombs where needed. To be honest witches will continue to flourish as will shamans/reiki healers and warlocks and various mystical people and the numbers are always growing its time the world learns to accept them and see a better spiritual way to living cause its needed the world is getting a spiritual wake up call regardless if it doesn't want it or not its going to happen, this is the reason why soldiers in new orleans are starting to see spirits cause its needed and had to happen. Not everything can ever be explaned or dismissed or debunked to say that it can is the biggest lie.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I think your post would have some great things to say...but Mistic, please, use paragraphs and punctuation

It's really, really difficult to read otherwise.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
I think your post would have some great things to say...but Mistic, please, use paragraphs and punctuation

It's really, really difficult to read otherwise.

the above statement should be made sticky and make into an agreement to be signed by all ATS user

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Agreed. Please don't type like you talk. If you want to ramble without bothering with paragraphs and punctuation, I suggest you check out the Podcasts where you can just talk nonstop and not have to worry about such things
. I had trouble deciding what side you were even on, but I guess that was also due to the lack of punctuation. Thanks for contributing anyway =). I think I got... the main... message...

top topics

join