It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Logo - Satanic/malevolent ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I made mention to this elsewhere but I think this deserves a thread of its own. Honestly, I haven't the slightest idea how this can represent anything other than a huge slap in the face.

And another thing... why did they make the one on the site with the upside-down pentagrams, so damn small?

(Offical logo www.gop.com ) Larger view

Possible explanations:

1) An evil occult symbol - or intention behind the nature of the symbol denotes something malevolent, opposing good/love etc.
2) An accident and we apologize (See #1)
3) No meaning what-so-ever. Shut-up and go back to South Park! (See #1)
4) Its a harmless and/or positive symbol taken from a certain secret society (Illuminati, Masons, Templar’s, Brotherhood of the Snake etc.) (See #1)
5) They got bored from seeing the pentagrams always turned right-side up and decided to try something new. (See #1)
6) The Ford Foundation and certain other ‘unnamed’ yet splendid tax-exempt foundations are harmlessly conducting a study (with your tax money) to determine how fast a certain breed of animal species will notice something of absolute unimportance. The data will be harmlessly reported back to the CFR/Trilateral/Bilderberg’s, along with a small donation automatically forced from your bank account – (Note: 1 cent of your kind donations go to help feed the starving Zeta’s and increase homeland security against the potential threat of terror). (ask Lord Rothschild or see #1)

Ideas anyone?

[edit on 28-9-2005 by realrepublican]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
They're just stars (like on our flag)!

A pentagram looks like this:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Thanks for your time djohnsto77. While we are still waiting for the study donations, the good news is South Park has just begun.

Anyone else?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by realrepublican

Interesting sites here and here.

Particularly... (from www.massgop.com)

The symbol of the Republican Party is the elephant. During the mid term elections way back in 1874, Democrats tried to scare voters into thinking President Grant would seek to run for an unprecedented third term. Thomas Nast, a cartoonist for Harper's Weekly, depicted a Democratic jackass trying to scare a Republican elephant - and both symbols stuck.

from www.conservativemonitor.com

The Republican elephant symbol, incidentally, predates the Thomas Nast cartoon by 14 years, having first appeared during Lincoln's 1860 campaign, to show our party's strength;...

Also some interesting comments from www.freerepublic.com when their forum discussed the same topic:

What you call an upside down star is the symbol for the Eastern Star that pointed to the manger of the baby Jesus. It was stolen by the pagans. The uninformed in ancient symbols usually make the assumption that it is a pentagram not knowing about the Eastern Star or in some cases the baby Jesus.

I've saddled horses, and watched others with llamas, camels, and even an elephant, and the blanket was always put on from the animal's left side. Ergo the design, that is symetrical on the blanket, would look upside down on the right side.

Forget the star. Why does the elephant have no head?

They're not upside down, they're just leaning to the RIGHT

Take your pick of that lot!!! My personal favorite is the blanket.

BTW you're gonna love the Medal of Honor...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hey Trinity!

Regarding these quotes you found:

: What you call an upside down star is the symbol for the Eastern Star that pointed to the manger of the baby Jesus. It was stolen by the pagans. The uninformed in ancient symbols usually make the assumption that it is a pentagram not knowing about the Eastern Star or in some cases the baby Jesus.

This one I like most of all - another non-hermetic pentacle not connected at all with Masonry

: I've saddled horses, and watched others with llamas, camels, and even an elephant, and the blanket was always put on from the animal's left side. Ergo the design, that is symetrical on the blanket, would look upside down on the right side.

They are getting really desperate! They will say anything to try and prove how an upside-down pentacle is good. Ha! I bet they could say that an upside down cross on the Republican flag is a holy joke because the guy who designed it was a democrat.

: They're not upside down, they're just leaning to the RIGHT

Leaning to the right - I'll have to tilt my head first?

Something like their old logo - before they decided to come out of the closet and become Eastern Star believers.

I got one - This police station who's logo is shown below is also famous. That is for being involved in unlawful protection of pedophiles
Just one link: www.gaiaguys.net...

I love Jesus!

No connection here folks - I'm a Christian man and I like to put non-Blue lodge Masonic/Hermetic Pentagles on the nations Republican logo. And I'll even ask you to guess what it means (just like my hand symbols) cause you Christians/Muslims/Jews/Blue lodge Masons are too dumb to understand.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

: They're not upside down, they're just leaning to the RIGHT

Leaning to the right - I'll have to tilt my head first?

I think this was a political joke about the right-wing nature of the GOP

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No connection here folks - I'm a Christian man and I like to put non-Blue lodge Masonic/Hermetic Pentagles on the nations Republican logo. And I'll even ask you to guess what it means (just like my hand symbols) cause you Christians/Muslims/Jews/Blue lodge Masons are too dumb to understand.

It means "Hook'em Horns" for those of you who don't live in Texas. Bush is in Austin, showing his support for the local university and the football team (Texas Longhorns.))

Either that, or there's about half a million of us Satanists that show up to worship the pigskin every Friday night in Austin Texas during the fall.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

It means "Hook'em Horns" for those of you who don't live in Texas. Bush is in Austin, showing his support for the local university and the football team (Texas Longhorns.))

Either that, or there's about half a million of us Satanists that show up to worship the pigskin every Friday night in Austin Texas during the fall.

I'm actually inclined to disagree with you Byrd because if it truly is the hook'em horns gesture that Bush is giving, how come we have Bill Clinton doing the same. How about Yassar Arafat? John Edwards? Tom Ridge? Anton Lavey the founder of the Church of Satan? The logo for the CFR? Are all these people also fans of Longhorn football? And to merely cite coincidence is to be ignorant of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
I'm actually inclined to disagree with you Byrd because if it truly is the hook'em horns gesture that Bush is giving, how come we have Bill Clinton doing the same. How about Yassar Arafat? John Edwards? Tom Ridge? Anton Lavey the founder of the Church of Satan? The logo for the CFR? Are all these people also fans of Longhorn football? And to merely cite coincidence is to be ignorant of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Everyone seems to be satanic...
Scary

Purchase here

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You posted several pictures of the Longhorns fans, players and students. But you did not answer my question. What do prominent political figures have to do with the Texas Longhorns University/Team? The answer of course is nothing. Clinton has no ties to Texas. Arafat doesn't. Bush doesn't either. Therefore the hand sign they use has a different meaning and interpretation to them.

Everyone in those pictures is doing the hook'em horns sign for love of team/school

Every politician and important public figure in the link I posted is doing a similar hand gesture but the motive is definetly different.

Why is this so hard to understand? Oh thats right, the thought of some satanic conspiracy is impossible based upon your personal understanding of past, current and future events as you see them. If Prince William was wearing a Longhorns shirt and doing the hand gesture FINE, same for all the others. But they aren't fans. Hell, they prolly don't even know there is a school that uses the hook'em horns sign as a rally cry.

It's like seeing a Native American and saying, "Hey he must be a redskins fan because he looks like their logo"

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
RebelSaint,

I somehow doubt there is a huge Satanic conspiracy infiltrating many of our world leaders and even beloved entertainers. Most of the Bush hand signals make since to me as representing, if not the specific Longhorns team and school, but Texas pride in general, because Bush along with his family happen to hail from Texas.

Now you got me on a lot of the other people doing the sign, but then again, there are plenty of hand signs out there and many of them have hundreds if not thousands of different meanings to different people. I somehow don't doubt that there could be some sort of mixup here. But hey, maybe you're right and there is some Satanic conspiracy? (But I disagree)

Lastly, some of these pictures on the website you posted don't even work. It's like the author tried to make it fit what he was saying so hard, he didn't even notice some things. For instance, any Spider-Man fan knows that he puts his hand in that position to activate his web-shooters by pressing some button in his palm. So, sorry about that one. It does resemble it though.

Stuart Little seems to be doing a completely different sign where you leave your thumb and pinkie finger out, which I believe means "hang loose" or something to that effect. Poor little Stuart suffers a missing finger however, being a mouse, so he doesn't do it quite as well, but it's the same sign nonetheless. I saw many people in Hawaii do that sign, and it certainly was nothing Satanic.

And just one more for you. The picture of Arafat was obviously taken while he was talking, and it doesn't even look like he's making a hand signal, it looks like he's just moving his hands while talking, and the camera happened to catch it in a relatively close position to that sign.

So overall, I find this conspiracy a little bit of a stretch.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I somehow doubt there is a huge Satanic conspiracy infiltrating many of our world leaders and even beloved entertainers.

They may not believe in Satan but maybe they are Luciferians or descendants of the Brotherhood of the snake?

Baby Bush: Granddaddy? Jimmy's daddy called me a "seed of Satan".

Don't be silly baby Bush!! We were worshiping Amon Ra, the Sun God and Annubus and others. We even did human sacrifices back then too. Thousands of years ago, our ancestors murdered those who followed the true God "Aton" and then re-wrote history to show that Monotheism was a bad thing. But Aton was not the Sun God - Only Amon Ra is!!

Then we decided to change the stars (around in the early 1990's) and show them in reverse, knowing full well that no-one could fathom what was truly happening, until it was too late. Kind of like how I taught you about how the Jews never saw it coming.....

Well we got to pray to Lucifer soon... so I'm making this Masonic-like quick example - Those damn Conspiracy theorists started catching on, as usual, so we decided to create some republican logos that had stars slightly angled to make it look like there was no transition from a right side up star, to an upside down one. Not to mention that my numbskull son kept making too many hand signs in public....

We told him to stop it!!

Now you got me on a lot of the other people doing the sign, but then again, there are plenty of hand signs out there and many of them have hundreds if not thousands of different meanings to different people. I somehow don't doubt that there could be some sort of mixup here. But hey, maybe you're right and there is some Satanic conspiracy? (But I disagree)

Yes! For example to the Italians it means the horns of the Devil.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I wrote a pretty long post about Symbolism and its Uses which can explain how many of today's symbols thought to be evil actually had positive intent.

"They will say anything to try and prove how an upside-down pentacle is good." Ummm...they were considered good.

Now, the pentagram. Why is it linked so heavily to evil? It has been used by almost every ancient culture. The Mayans used it. It has been used in India, China, and Egypt. It has been found on cave walls, in Babylonian drawings, and in Hebrew scriptures. Early Christians wore it as an emblem, maybe to symbolize the 5 wounds of Christ. The Jewish kabalistic tradition uses it. So has the Christians, Freemasons, Wiccians, Pagans, and yes...Satanists too. All used the pentagram at various times.
BUT, in thousands of years of history...the first connection to evil has only been in the 19th century, well AFTER almost every previous use of it.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My opinion............get rid of all parties and agendas and let the best man win!!!!!!! This is what divides our country!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I wrote a pretty long post about Symbolism and its Uses which can explain how many of today's symbols thought to be evil actually had positive intent.

"They will say anything to try and prove how an upside-down pentacle is good." Ummm...they were considered good.

quote: Now, the pentagram. Why is it linked so heavily to evil? It has been used by almost every ancient culture. The Mayans used it. It has been used in India, China, and Egypt. It has been found on cave walls, in Babylonian drawings, and in Hebrew scriptures. Early Christians wore it as an emblem, maybe to symbolize the 5 wounds of Christ. The Jewish kabalistic tradition uses it. So has the Christians, Freemasons, Wiccians, Pagans, and yes...Satanists too. All used the pentagram at various times.
BUT, in thousands of years of history...the first connection to evil has only been in the 19th century, well AFTER almost every previous use of it.

Hi ZeddicusZulZorander

I was reading through the thread you started - people swung it off topic as usual. Let's go into some detail together.

Many Mystics or clairvoyants throughout all time have had the ability to see the chakras or sacred disks of other souls. Many Mystics will all agree that the pentagram is a symbol of black magic or a negative projection of some sort - yet ONLY when inverted. I have studied this for sometime and besides acting rather comical, I am a little concerned at just how gullible most people are when entering into the occult sciences.

For example: When someone has been cursed by black magician, the actual form or creation of that negative and powerful thought has used a type of ether form to allow it the strength to go to the other fellow and thus, attach itself to the corresponding chakras of him or her. Now depending what your culture is, you can see these thoughts appearing from the third eye and leave toward the person who is being attacked - these forms may appear as a snake, or of a coyote or black cloud depending on your culture religion, etc.

Now, let’s go deeper. I have noticed something common when you actually look upon the person's chakras. Well let’s say that the typical religious fanatic gives a hateful but less powerful thought for another person of another religion. The image will appear as a blue inverted pentagram on the victim's chakras. But if it is a black inverted pentagram, then that means that the black magician is trying to kill you. So, not only is the inverted pentagram itself almost definitively and symbolically evil or a sign of corruption of the Holy Spirit mind but the color itself also identifies the level of danger etc.

So let’s go back to what you're saying now. Some cultures may harmlessly use the inverted pentagram correct? Heck let's day these people really never understood that the Tree of Life of Kabala is supposed to always be right-side up. Ok, well fine I'll give them that much. But now we are also coming into an Age of Aquarius where the actions of many cannot ever be truly understood - so much confusion these days.

So how does one proceed? Well it is my believe that to proceed in this new age we first of all must learn to understand that the intention behind the action is VERY important. Sometimes the action is wrong but the person has great intent, right? But other times the actions seem harmless but the intention is dark in nature or opposes love.

Now assuming the intentions behind the action of much we are seeing today with not only the Republicans but many:

Since most Americans are of a Christian tradition of faith, does it not seem rather antagonistic if not downright insulting, that these rulers do not share the majority's faith and yet will not share with them anything? THEY - OUR ELECTED OFFICALS do this all too often and I think most Christian people have a right to know, don’t you?

I am not a Buddhist but when I enter the Monastery I will remove my shoes. I also do the same for the Muslims tradition when I enter in tot eh Mosque. So, how come our Great leaders are immune to offering the people of the America’s the same courtesy for the majority of the Christian people? Remember, the people of America do not need much else than the honest truth.

Do you have any idea at all?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivion

The thing about that is that you wouldn't think a public official who was a Satanist would give such obvious gestures of recognition in public. But on the other hand,hiding in plain sight is such a tried and true technique I wouldn't dismiss the idea that it's an open display of Satanism. Illuminati psychology is a beast.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Anyone have a true explanation as to why they decided to reverse the stars in the early 1990's? Hmmm, Masons?

If no-one on this forum can provide an answer of substance, don't be too worried about it. I have noticed that Satanists also use upside-down stars with no circle around it.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by realrepublican]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Anyone have a true explanation as to why they decided to reverse the stars in the early 1990's? Hmmm, Masons?

Why would the freemasons do this?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Masons didn't do this but it is being blamed on the Masons by those "others" who also consider themselves Mason. When the Masons finally understand what these sinister elements have planned for them, they will stand firm and be liberated from all this confusion. Until that time, they will be forever implicated.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by realrepublican]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think the focus should be on whats satanical about the democrat logo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join