It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Go With The Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Get your own back on behalf of all the defencless cows ... CORE THEM!

My god !!! Don't you understand the alien's are trying to save us?!?! Those damned cow's are terraforming our planet with their nasty methane filled farts. They are eating all our grass and some even commit suicide just so we will eat them and get fat and lazy for there eventual take over !!!

Man ... If an alien wanted to save my ass and get me away from those damned cow's, I'd go !!!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i would go with the aliens fer sure
maybe they know what the meanin of life is n #
they seem smart what with their flyng saucers n all they'd like me i'm smart hahaha

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Exploring and unlocking the mysteries of the universe seem like the ultimate propose for living.

Plus, I want to get a chance to pilot a spacecraft.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I wonder what I would eat? But in all seriousness, I couldnt possibly go with them. Not for a long trip. If they wanted to take me along for a month or so then fine. I have my family so my life is here on earth.

[edit a typo]

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by e-nonymous

My god !!! Don't you understand the alien's are trying to save us?!?! Those damned cow's are terraforming our planet with their nasty methane filled farts. They are eating all our grass and some even commit suicide just so we will eat them and get fat and lazy for there eventual take over !!!

Man ... If an alien wanted to save my ass and get me away from those damned cow's, I'd go !!!

LOL!!! Some of you people crack me up!

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I dont believe I would go anywhere with Aliens. There are too many questions. I would most certainly talk to them. I would have to be sure that they were friendly and like music and had a sense of humour. If not then defiantly no. I would have to leave that up to the Alien researchers who would be dying to go anyways.

Mark

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So far aliens never asked us watervessels any questions, so I don't think that this question is pretty much irrelevant. In case they would drop by and asked me if I would like to come along, I definately would refuse without them showing me a nice travelbrochure of any kind.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No, I would rather stay I have a child. Besides it might be....a little odd and well, the good ol Earth is just fine.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Glad to be of service

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
~I would question the aliens first. I would ask what parts of the universe we would travel, what my new home world would be like(living conditions,government,environment,etc), why they chose me, and lessons in flying their ships! After all that I would make a simple educated decision. I wouldn't tell anybody where I'd be in the first place. Nobody would believe me besides the family here at ATS and other skeptics and believers around the world.

~Peace
Jeff

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey Nobody would believe me besides the family here at ATS and other skeptics and believers around the world.

I seriously doubt that very many here at ATS would believe you.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace

Originally posted by Jeffrey Nobody would believe me besides the family here at ATS and other skeptics and believers around the world.

Not only wouldn't they believe you, they'd probably make fun of you. That or blame your experience on Bill Clinton...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Not only wouldn't they believe you, they'd probably make fun of you. That or blame your experience on Bill Clinton...

Bill Clinton first - NWO second

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by Hyperspace]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace

~Well gee is hows how supportive you guys are (sarcastic voice)
lol

Jeffo

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hyperspace,

Originally posted by THENEO
The aliens are they part of consortium or the federation?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyperspace shakes his head and walks away. '

Text Yellow

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hyperspace,

sorry about that last post,

Do the aliens appear friendly or threatening?

I don't trust aliens in general.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
member,

i believe thay are part of...

the information you attemp to recieve from ats...
and the figment of disinformation you believe to be justification for a smug post..
be gone..

Text Yellow
Do you speak for ats?
Disinfo, I think more like you don't know anything about this and it is your way to hide this.
To translate, there are good guys and bad guys.
I wouldn't be going down the block with the bad guys even if it was on my way home.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Hyperspace,

sorry about that last post,

Do the aliens appear friendly or threatening?

I don't trust aliens in general.

You can trust them in this pretend case.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by Netchicken]

Cows are capable of taking care of themselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As long as they don't have a book titled "To Serve Man", and I could drive...I'd go with them...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join