It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Go With The Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
hopefully not mines...
even though america would not be the place it is for it not for the sacrifices of millions of lives...
god bless the pure at heart and innocent...

ID

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Bigsage, you continuously refer to love as being the greatest catalyst for human advancement. I am going to have to say that you are partly right. Love is both affection given to something and in the case of human love the hope that that love will be returned. In the case of non human things the hope that that love will always remain. Love is in my opinion a sub category of hope. Hope is what keeps us going every day, hope is what drives us on and love is only a small part of that. I have met men who have never loved but I have never met a man who has never hoped.

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i can hope for the world to be a beautifull place in witch it is...
yet without faith my soul cannot rise out of bed in the morning...
i can have hope it will take place but faith to move my trinity(mind,body,soul) there...

ID

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ah but young grasshopper is faith not related to hope?

Faith is: Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.

Hope is: A wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment.

Therefor is faith not a part of hope and vice versa? If you believe in something when there is no material proof are you not hoping that it is in fact real and are you not confident in the fact that it is?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a wise sage once told me...
" a man does not wish for himself things he can not create " big sage.

as for wishes there is no such thing, thats used like a tool as much as the bible is. to keep men complacent while those who are not like us take advantage.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
no when i believe in the intangible i beleve in it being the truth not wishing for it to be...
for if it is then it must be for a good reason to exist under the sun/son...

ID

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ah...senior bigsage,

You confuse my words with your own. I never once mentioned wishing, that was conjured from your own conciseness and was never written by my hands. I welcome you to look again if you doubt me. I spoke of hope not wishing, what is the difference? I am glad you asked (even though I know you did not).

Wishing is: A desire, longing, or strong inclination for a specific thing.

Hope is not simply wishing something to be real it is the belief that it is. Hope spurs on action were as wishing only waists time. More often then not the time spent wishing could be used achieving and that is what hope is for. Hope is believing in something that you honestly believe to be true.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
for the truth, as i have seen, read, smelled, and tasted is all there is...
yet some do not have the ability to discern the difference...
my apologies for the misinterpretation of your words, so much to do so little time, at times i find my self thinking ahead, forgive one, for it is the same as forgiving your self.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
that all depends on what species they are. The look of grays really creep me out.

ID

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

my apologies for the misinterpretation of your words, so much to do so little time, at times i find my self thinking ahead, forgive one, for it is the same as forgiving your self.
This I shall forgive as you requested however I did not feel it warranted repentance. Simple mistakes occur all the time, humans have never achieved perfection and I believe that to be our strongest asset.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Would You Go With The Aliens?

only if i was good and drunk....

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
we are still only human...

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The aliens are they part of consortium or the federation?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
The aliens are they part of consortium or the federation?

Hyperspace shakes his head and walks away.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
the information you attemp to recieve from ats...
and the figment of disinformation you believe to be justification for a smug post..
be gone..

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
the information you attemp to recieve from ats...
and the figment of disinformation you believe to be justification for a smug post..
be gone..

Thanks...I think.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yeah, of course I would go with them. Strange you ask though, because I have actually been thinking about this for a while now after reading a book about ets/ufos. I haven't really been thinking about whether I would go or not though, because I already know/knew I would, no question needed for that, but, what would I do and what would I see?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
P.S- If any aliens are reading this, you know how to find me.

ID

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

P.S- If any aliens are reading this, you know how to find me.
Wait RedDragon what was the address again? I mean.....human-yeah I'm human perfectly normal......Stop looking at me! Nothing happened!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Absolutely I would. There is nothing to keep me here on earth. Earth is a miserable suck ass planet full of worthless homo sapiens. I absolutely would take any ticket to get the # off this crappy ball of dirt! Even if they planned to eat me eventually. My fellow man feeds off me, and tries to enslave me and eat me. Better that aliens did it cuz they thought id be a tasty snack!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join