It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prostata Cancer Cure!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Swedish biomedecine company "Active Biotech" has found a cure against Prostata Cancer.

It is taken by pill and is working by correcting the damaged DNA part that causes the Canser.

Stock will probably go sky high!
Prostata Cancer is the most common cancer for men.

[Edited on 2003-9-10 by Magnus]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I thought this could be taken care of with frequent sex or masturbation.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wow...You're right about the stock. Good tip for those who gamble. I'll be interested to see how this develops. I doubt the FDA here in the U.S. like the idea of a cancer cure being known and used. Do you know if the FDA has approved it here in the U.S.?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Why do you doubt the FDA would like such a medecine?
Currently it is not released, it is going thru approvals.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus
Why do you doubt the FDA would like such a medecine?
Currently it is not released, it is going thru approvals.

Well, it depends on the money that is to be made of course. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the typical practice of the medical industry, but suppression of "Cures" is often done in favor of "Treatments". The pharmecutical giants are much more in favor of offering treatments for your illness than actually curing you. Especially when it comes to things such as cancer, where treatment is constant flow of money to them. Ya see what I'm getting at?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yea, I see your point!
It's not like 1 pill is gonna cure you but eventually.

We do have cures for different things in my county. Even though we are only 8M people we are in the frontier of medecine invention.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Huwaaw!
Stock up 13% today so far and it is just half thru the SSE opening time

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Huwaaw!
Stock up 13% today so far and it is just half thru the SSE opening time

Pretty cool!!! Strike it rich while ya can, I hope it splits for ya and you really clean up!!

BTW, anymore word on it's approval here in the states?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   

No news on that!
That will take long time, guess it will take some 3 years before you can buy it.

Ah......That figures.

More importantly, I certainly hope it's many more years than that before I would actually need it also!!

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No news on that!
That will take long time, guess it will take some 3 years before you can buy it.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Another of their medecines. MS (Multiple Scleros) treatment on pill is successfully done with phase 2 and is going to phase 3.

Stock is up more then 30% today!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Currently up 44% today!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Do you have some evidence like a link for that cancer cure???

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StalkingPanther
Do you have some evidence like a link for that cancer cure???

Not right now, currently it seems they are working more on the MS cure.

Active Biotech shares soar 40 pct on drug test dataSTOCKHOLM, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Shares in Swedish company Active Biotech (ACTIb) soared 40 percent on Tuesday after the firm said clinical tests showed its drug was successful in treating multiple sclerosis.

The compound used in the tests, Laquinimod, significantly reduced the activity of the disease in patients treated with it, the firm said.

"This result is of utmost importance for the future of the company. It gives a very high probability for an attractive licensing agreement", said Conny Granelli, an analyst at Kaupthing bank.

Active Biotech said it expected to test the substance in further studies by spring 2004. Before that, however, it wants to find a partner who will finance the studies. ((Sven Nordenstam, Reuters Ekonominytt,

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Stock was at 66 SEK today, was 23 15 days ago.
That is some good percentage!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus

WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE? What journals, periodicals, government documents, etc, will discuss this? Where did you get your information and why didn't you cite your source?

Thank you

top topics

join