It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm very confused now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hey all i haven't posted here in a while heres my question. One time one of my family members that was on our balcony (if u look straight is a mountain) there was a red light. I didn't think much of it. Maybe a week later or so we noticed it again. I kept a close eye on it and first it was 1 red light then there would be maybe 6 red lights is a shape of a "V". After that i didn't see it for maybe 1 week. And 30 minutes ago i noticed it AGAIN and this time there were like 4 lights but 2 in each row like this : : . Then it went back to one light and it went away. I have no idea what it is. It seems everytime i see it, it make a figure of some sort. Anydody know what this might be ?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'd say it's an unidentified flying object. lol Not saying it's alien or anything, is there any chance you could get a photograph of this and upload it? I'd love to see what you saw. I am sure someone on ATS could help you out if you had a photograph or three

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDontKnow
Hey all i haven't posted here in a while heres my question. One time one of my family members that was on our balcony (if u look straight is a mountain) there was a red light. I didn't think much of it. Maybe a week later or so we noticed it again. I kept a close eye on it and first it was 1 red light then there would be maybe 6 red lights is a shape of a "V". After that i didn't see it for maybe 1 week. And 30 minutes ago i noticed it AGAIN and this time there were like 4 lights but 2 in each row like this : : . Then it went back to one light and it went away. I have no idea what it is. It seems everytime i see it, it make a figure of some sort. Anydody know what this might be ?

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your disciption.

Are these lights in the air or on the face of the mountain?

Could you hike up in the day to the location or see it with a telescope to see if there is a structure or building there?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Seeing you are looking at the mountain I assume its a family of Bigfoot with red torches. moving around the mountain...

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yes, I will buy a camera and try to take a picture of it. And the red lights are in the air, not on the actually mountain. It's weird, it'll be there and then it will just start to fade away then come back. It's been very foggy so the picture might not be good but i will try my best to get a good photo so you guys wont think im crazy

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
How often have you seen these lights? I'd like to see a pic of them. I have heard of some type of new military aircraft that can hover in a " V " shaped pattern. Where is the location you see these things? Close to any military bases?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Maybe its another jedi city

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Anyone else here a watcher? This is really or should be, a closed topic. To see THE red light is a significant symbol. I would be happy to field any of these related matters in private discussion. Takers?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Anyone else here a watcher? This is really or should be, a closed topic. To see THE red light is a significant symbol. I would be happy to field any of these related matters in private discussion. Takers?

Watcher? What are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer

Yeah. I don't understand the purpose of this reply either. Information can't be spread if its a private conversation. I also don't know what a watcher is or its significance.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDontKnow

One time I was camping on this lake in the middle of the Colorado Rockies. There was mountains all around. At eleven o'clock at night I did some acid. A few hours later it was kicking in full blast and I saw a ufo coming down out of the sky. I pointed it out to the family camping in the next campsite and the dad said to me. "No, it is not a UFO it is an ambulance descending into the valley on the mountain road". He musta thought I was tripping or something.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
~My only guess other then a craft of some sort would be control lights to signal aircraft during the evening?

~Regards
Jeff

new topics

top topics

join