It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The Society of Physics Students (SPS) of the University of Alaska Fairbanks went on a field trip to HAARP recently. Someone that went posted this picture album.
HAARP Photo Album
SOme of the pictures are kinda neat. Nothing groundbreaking. Just thought if anyone was interested. Apparently, HAARP offers free tours where you can take pictures and everything. I am thinking of going soon before it snows. Of course, they won't show you the super top secret stuff... but it still seems pretty cool.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Sparky666]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky666
Apparently, HAARP offers free tours where you can take pictures and everything.

Aw! Just great.. now we are going to have to make up something else about it.

hmm.. maybe the super secret stuff is underground. Unless they let you go underground. If they do.. we can make up something else.

Anyways..

If you do get to go Sparky666, have a good tour. Don't forget to ask where the gift shop is. And watch out for Chinese tourists taking tons of pictures... they always seem to be on vacation (I can always count on seeing a few when Im on a trip).

[edit on 27-9-2005 by andpau66]

[edit on 27-9-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
sparky here's a thought . when you do go ask if they have been running (TESTS) on it lateley. try to find out which days they were (testing) it on. and run that up against the times of the 2 hurricanes katrina and rita. but don't mention anything about the weather. just if they have been testing it. i'm just wondering. i live in houston and we were in the cross hairs twice and suddenly at the last moment it changed direction. (twice) rita was wierd because we had inexplicable heat before and after. i didn't realy notice this till someone else brought it to my attention. i expect to see strange weather patterns. but rita should have been a dead on hit to houston. maybe around 8/28 and 9/23. repost to let me know what you find out.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Interesting pictures. Not much to say, but interesting pictures.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
f23ghost, hopefully I will get out there soon... but yeah i have a whole list of questions that my friends and I have been writing down, I will make sure to ask them about whether they were testing on those days. The main reason I want to go there is because a lot of people I know (including myself) in town are getting sick, like really bad respiratory problems and when they go to the doctor, the doctor doesn't find anything. I have heard a few rumors about health problems that HAARP causes to people in Alaska, but I am not sure if any of it is true. It might just be that Alaskans are crazy...
But it really seems like a cool place to investigate...

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by f23ghost
sparky here's a thought . when you do go ask if they have been running (TESTS) on it lateley. try to find out which days they were (testing) it on. and run that up against the times of the 2 hurricanes katrina and rita. but don't mention anything about the weather. just if they have been testing it. i'm just wondering. i live in houston and we were in the cross hairs twice and suddenly at the last moment it changed direction. (twice) rita was wierd because we had inexplicable heat before and after. i didn't realy notice this till someone else brought it to my attention. i expect to see strange weather patterns. but rita should have been a dead on hit to houston. maybe around 8/28 and 9/23. repost to let me know what you find out.

yes being from houston i know its hot there its always been hot and hurricanes have gone near houston before... having said that i think why would 2 million people evacuate from houston when a cat 3 hurricane is coming. what about hurricane andrew which was a category 5 and hit harder and actually hit some of houston at category 5. my point is this why did 2 million leave this time but not then.? people actually died trying to get away from something that odds are even if it would have gone into houston would not have done anything to them. i know houston would have flooded big time but not like new orleans so why run my fellow houstonians. my uncle lives a stones trow away from galveston stayed for andrew but left for rita. he regrets leaving. THE Reason rita did not hit houston was because of the high pressure to th west which made it curve to the east. simple science. we had inexplicable heat before and after. i didn't realy notice this till someone else brought it to my attention....houston has always been hot thats why its called the armpit of america.... im not going to say what haarp can and cant do but dont blame it on the heat alone.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

What do you guys make of this?

new topics

top topics

join