It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 evidence tape destroyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is interesting:

FAA Managers Destroyed 9/11 Tape

By Sara Kehaulani Goo
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, May 6, 2004; 6:16 PM

Six air traffic controllers provided accounts of their communcations with hijacked planes on Sept. 11, 2001, on a tape recording that was later destroyed by Federal Aviation Administration managers, according to a government investigative report issued today.

source:Washingtonpost.com

www.washingtonpost.com... entId=A6632-2004May6

Still after 4 years 9-11, information and coverup stories are coming to the surface.
Its appearant that many more people have leads and info about the case, but they are scared out of their wits to come out with it for some sinister reason.

Keep it coming folks...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This does not surprise me one bit. The powers at be have probably done the same to the multiple videos showing the "plane" hitting the Pentagon.

People should be arrested and charged with destroying evidence, no matter what government department they work for.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
This does not surprise me one bit. The powers at be have probably done the same to the multiple videos showing the "plane" hitting the Pentagon.

People should be arrested and charged with destroying evidence, no matter what government department they work for.

Yeh. Cause when a jumbo jet hits one of the most secure buildings in the country, you'd think it would be captured on more than 3 frames of video.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
While I am bitterly dissapointed in the actions of the manager concerned that destroyed the tape in what I believe to be an unauthorised manner, it is also worth bearing in mind that it was a recorded interview with the ATC personnel who dealt with the aircraft on 9/11 and not an actual recording of radio communications.

The statements of the ATC personnel should be available under FOIA I would imagine, assuming they are infact not already available in circulation. One would hope that there would be no significant differences between the written statements and the destroyed audio statements on the tape.

Judging from the comments made in the quote below, it seems to me that it may have been at some prompting by a union official for some reason, that the manager took it upon himself to destroy the tape. Still no excuse though.

According to the report, a second manager at the New York center promised a union official representing the controllers that he would "get rid of" the tape after controllers used it to provide written statements to federal officials about the events of the day.

Instead, the second manager said he destroyed the tape between December 2001 and January 2002 by crushing the tape with his hand, cutting it into small pieces and depositing the pieces into trash cans around the building, the report said.

It should never have happened but one would deduce that whatever was in the tape of significance should be in the written statements. They should be chased up if possible and also an inquiry could be made into availability of any audio tapes of ATC radio chatter.

[edit on 13-10-2005 by AgentSmith]

top topics

join