It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please help me understand Indigo's purpose!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have read all of the Indigo claims about how to know if your one. Also I know what they are supposed to do (Change frequency, Guide to next deminsion, etc...) My question is how are they supposed to do this? Is it indirect or direct action they are taking? Is it something that will reveal itself later?

If there are any indigos out there, please tell me your understanding of indigo claims.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hello,

First of all it's important to know that most of the descriptions of Indigo children are not written by Indigo children themselves, but by external observers. Often these descriptions may be written with confidence, yet they are only subjective to the observer, and not really a true description of the label, "Indigo child."

To answer your second question it is inderect action. Just dissolve the ego, and out of alertness and presence the right action will come.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh good lord, stop worrying about it child. Indigo's are not here to change the world, Indigo's are the change that is occurring in the world. You don't have to do anything, you need only be.

What you need to understand is those who think they are Indigo want to run out and chant and dispell the darkness and bring on some new age of enlightenment. Those who actually are Indigo understand that though the candle may bring forth the light, the candle is not the light. Relax, if you are Indigo then your very being is enough.

Trust me, I spent years lost in the very fog you find yourself in now.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
AnAbsoluteCreation, just be yourself. If you are destined to be an "indigo" people, it will just come naturally, slowly.

Personaly, i realized something was happening in myself. An unbelievable passion for love, for all positive things, grew inside me. But this has come progressively during the years, and day after day all this is getting stronger and stronger.

I am so deeply suffering to see all this pain in the world, all these negative things (ego and all its consequences). I have to help our planet, bring wisdom to people, bring them love. This is the most important thing for me.

[edit on 28/9/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here's an analogy:

Think of indigo children, like lightning rods. Do lightning rods need to 'do' anything other than just exist, and attract energy? If a lightning rod said... 'hey, am I a lightning rod? and if so, what am I supposed to do?'. It doesn't matter what you tell him, because when the lightning starts striking... his job will be carried out, whether he realizes it or not.

I'm not saying I beleive one way or the other, but if we are assuming it's true, then that's the best way I can put it.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlabonte401
Here's an analogy:

Think of indigo children, like lightning rods. Do lightning rods need to 'do' anything other than just exist, and attract energy? If a lightning rod said... 'hey, am I a lightning rod? and if so, what am I supposed to do?'. It doesn't matter what you tell him, because when the lightning starts striking... his job will be carried out, whether he realizes it or not.

Nice analogy
. It could be expanded to fit every being...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
An indigo can help someone just by having the solution to a problem someone has been having, maybe a personal one. The solution could be to bless those who anger you, as this takes away your negetivity, which decreases the negetivity on the planet. This simple concept delludes some people, but some people just dont understand.

I do it by writing music, i hope that people who listen are attracted by the music and so listen deeply to the lyrics.

Indigo's are often mistaken as a different race, a totally different type to come and immediatly save mankind; Indigo's are people who care, people who notice the wrong in the world but also notice the right and how to help. People wonder why most people fit into the catagory of an indigo, this is because WE ARE ALL INDIGOS! its just some of us havent quite figured life out. The change in frequency as you talk about happens when one realises the truth, and the truth is love.

"But whats that meant to mean?" I hear you ask! Well, you'll have to try and love a bit more to realise, then you wont need to ask!

Dunno if that cleared anything up, hope it did as many people put down the term indigo child as some peeps may feel it puts them down for being "normal". We'll all be indigos soon, jus gotta live and love!
:-)
Woodsy

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
umm...what exactly is an "indigo child" The only thing that comes to my mind is a glorified hippy. Someone care to explain with out saying "Search for it"

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
umm...what exactly is an "indigo child" The only thing that comes to my mind is a glorified hippy. Someone care to explain with out saying "Search for it"

Ive read a bit in the subject and heres what i know

Indigo childs is a phenomenon linked to the ''spiritual ascension'' and great changes that are supposed to be happening now and that will culminate in 2012 with the destruction of human civilisation in this plane of reality and the passage of some of us in the next plane or dimension.

To understand correctly you need to study the mayan calendar a bit, in 1987 we supposedly entered a period called ''the time between the times'', meaning the last era ended in 1987, and the new one starts in 2012. Many links can be done with the bible revelations where we would be in that period where thuth is going to emerge and men will live in total decadence. (not to mention the perturbations they mention in the bible, where there is stuff on fire flying around in the sky, huge monsters coming out of the sea, and some kind of very bright ''like ten thousands suns'' explosion where everyone die and the food and water becomes poisonous after (nuclear or chemical bomb - your pick)

Indigo childs are supposedly all born after 1987. they supposedly have 2 more chromosomes than the regular human model, and are already ascended. They will help us go to the tough times ahead and will help us ascend by exposing the lies of our civilation and help us make it to the 4th dimension.

It is specified in new age litterature that only a certain number of ppl will make it. (rapture anyone?) and those who dont will die miserably in a now crumbled human civilisation. then a new humanity (or other beings)will arrive on this dimension, and restart a whole new civilisation, and perpetue a cycle that takes millions of years, while those who make it will continue in a brand new plane (or dimension)

Thats everything ive read on the subject. If anyone knows more feel free to add.

[edit on 29-9-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
Indigo childs are supposedly all born after 1987. they supposedly have 2 more chromosomes than the regular human model, and are already ascended. They will help us go to the tough times ahead and will help us ascend by exposing the lies of our civilation and help us make it to the 4th dimension.

Very good explanation. There is just one thing, how do you define ascended?

[edit on 29/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
For more on Indigo Children try some of these:

indigochildren.meetup.com...
skepdic.com...
www.experiencefestival.com...
www.halexandria.org...
www.indigochildrennow.com...

IMHO since you can't change what you are, you might decide to relax and be who you are. The rest fits the lightning rod analogy already put forth.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Indigo children won't be involved in the interdimensional frequency shift because:

1. There are no indigo children
  2. This is no interdimensional frequency shift

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Indigo children won't be involved in the interdimensional frequency shift because:

Jeez, what a buzz-kill.

I haven't searched for it, but my guess sooner or later there'll be a site somewhere that will offer to help Indigos manifest their destiny.

That's right for one lowlow price of only nineyninenineynine you can get the workbook and DVD set of instructions to help YEW achieve the higher plane necessary to BRING the WORLD into the LIGHT mychilrun so act NOW and also get this set of chromium plated Moroccan steak knives!!! Quantities are limited to the first 100,000 Indigos responding. Don't let the frequency shift without you. Interdimensionally.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Don't forget to add this to the list:

• There are no green apples

[edit on 29/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

• posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:59 PM
    link   

There are no indigo children

This is no interdimensional frequency shift

Wow! Somebody is feeling leftout.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:33 PM
    link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
    There are no green apples

I don't know about that.

But there is no spoon.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:27 PM
    link   

I don't know about that.

But there is no spoon.

I've seen some red spoons...

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:29 PM
    link   
    I look at it like this. If you go around trying to be an Indigo and/or you tell people you are Indigo, then you aren't Indigo. I liken it to being "Punk Rock" or "Goth." If you have to try to be, or have to tell people, you are Punk/Goth, then you aren't. You are what you are....

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:54 PM
    link   

You are a moderator, and you are making comments like this in threads like this?

Don't worry though, we believe you. And we're going to stop all this nonsense right now.

*POOF*

There is no "indigo children" or "dimensional shift." It was all just a joke, a fantasy.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:56 PM
    link   
    space sounds,

good point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join