It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Now Returned To ATS, Sorry For My Absence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello all! I never did an initial introduction. I unexpectedly had the opportunity to travel which did not afford me the convenience of having access to an internet connection. Its rather difficult to establish a connection on a sailboat. Nevertheless, I did enjoy my time in the Exumas. I'm a 47 year old male that enjoys life to its fullest. My background is in telecommunications. My hobbies are building/flying remote controlled airplanes. Among my interests are keeping informed of new, technological advances, and, once again, being part of ATS, as well as getting to know more about the fine people who constitute ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Welcome back RealFlight.

May you experience no debatus interruptus in your second life, and enjoy, and achieve all your objectives.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi, MA!!!
Enjoyed the first few rounds, BTW, who won?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Welcome back RealFlight.

Didnt notice you had left us

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
In the end, after a lot of defaults, OIMD emerged a very close winner over John bull1.

OIMD will be squaring off soon against the winner of ktprktpr and stumpy for his first challenge, but he has been driven mad by these things:

* pollster frustration syndrome
* piscatorial persecution complex
* advanced SiGMAtosis, possibly incurable
* auditory hallucinations of whispers.

This thread is about you, but just thought you might like to think a good wish for OIMD who, speaking of sailing, sails between Gilligan's Island and ATS quite regularly now.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A hearty welcome back RealFlight.

I missed your postings and hope to read more of them now that you are back.
I hope you are well rested after your "vacation" in Exumas.

Peace and again, welcome back.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thanks Seeker! I don't know why, but I have always felt that we are kindred spirits!!!

top topics

join