It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posse Comitatus Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

PODcast: Posse Comitatus Conspiracy
Was Katrina's Response part of a Plan? Were we set up?
www.cnn.com...

length: 04:19
file: atspodcast_381.mp3
size: 2031k
feed: ats

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

PODcast: Posse Comitatus Conspiracy (reply 1)
these are my views they do not represent the views of anybody on ATS.com

length: 04:45
file: atspodcast_382.mp3
size: 562k
feed:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Now I'm not really into conspiracies, but I also don't consider something a conspiracy when it's wide out in the open and obvious. I'm not even American, but I think something fishy is going on too. Just from watching the news you can see that there are too many weird coincedences, etc. You two summed it up very well. I'm not sure if just getting Republicans out of the White House would get the job done though. Democrats could go the same way. It depends whether or not there is some unseen person controlling the presidents no matter who they are, and just using them as puppets.

Aristoi gives a voice of hopelessness saying "What can you do". Well if things keep going downhill, I think somebody is going to have to do something. And it won't be peaceful. It will be something along the lines of a revolution or civil war. Keep in mind that good and evil are only relative to who wins the fight and gets to write the history books. Today I saw a New Hampshire liscence plate. Don't ask me how it was in my city. But it read "Live free or die" and it had a sticker on it that said "USA MADE". I'm not condoning that people become anarchists or revolt against the government, but there is going to be a point when enough is enough, and you are entitled to fight for your freedom. If the military starts pushing people around, about all you can do is put up with it and let them herd the entire country like sheep, or you can push back.

If you guys haven't checked out www.infowars.com... yet, you might want to. Some of what Alex Jones says is really crazy (NWO, Reptilians, etc) but he has some logical and insightful views/info into a lot of things too, especially about the state of the USA government right now. He talks about the Posse Comitatus Act under the "Police State" section.

Just a less serious technical note for BH: In your podcast, I think I could hear some feedback. If you can hear yourself in your speakers when you talk in your mic, you should go in the Volumn controls on the bottom right of the task bar and check the "Mute" box beside microphone, so it only records into the computer and doesn't come back out through the speakers. It will also stop it from hissing/screaching if you accidentally put it too close to a speaker. Just makes the podcasts a little more clear, no biggie.

Maybe when Christmas comes, things might start being a little more happy again? Dunno. When it's too snowy for hurricanes (Or I guess it doesn't snow much down there, huh?) and everyone is so stuffed with turkey that they can't fight with anything except their presents, maybe things will be a little less tense
. Here's hoping.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

PODcast: Posse Comitatus Conspiracy (reply 2)
May you live in interesting times.

length: 01:38
file: atspodcast_385.mp3
size: 1530k
feed:

join