It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Duality of Blue Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Last year around this time approx. I experienced a dramatic representation of this color (I rather not dig up the post in question). At the time, I thought it was completely negative in nature. Later I realized it was really a presentation/warning system used to alert me (by my higher self or something of that nature) that something negative of a heavy spiritual nature was occurring, so more than the physical needed to be taken into consideration.

Now I revere this color. It is a color of duality because it can represent both healing or death depending on the circumstances.

I now use this color exclusively (on a conscious level) with some *secret* elements thrown in to surround someone or some situation visually when the occasion arises. It doesn't matter whether the someone or situation is good or bad. If it's good, the effect will be healing. If it's bad, the effect will take on a defensive quality, damaging the target in question. Either way, there will not be any karmic consequences because the visual blue projection I use is the same in all cases.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Is the energy field you speak of glowing electric blue?

If so, I have seen it manifested and was ambivalent about it for a while as well. It is now my favorite color, and I consider it a prime energy source of the universe.

It is dualistic in application, not nature to me, enhancing positive flow and retarding negative flow, all in the same righteous way.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's all in the intent & personalized perception.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Of course, and I by no means am trying to define your perception for you.

I am simply curious what shade of blue is associated with the phenomena for you. I too had several powerful experiences around this time last year, and my first encounter with the blue light was around this time four years ago. Hence, my curiosity regarding the similarities in timing and content between your experiences and mine.

I had no intent to define, quantify, ridicule, or offend you. My sincere apologies if that was the case. Your one line response was somewhat put-offish, so I decided to go into more detail.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Not at all. I've been participating in this forum a long time. I just assume people know where I'm coming from.

I meant I don't often see the actual color. The time I happened to see the actul color which also was the 1st time (fall of last year), it appeared as a royal blue, lighting up the atmosphere while objects within the atmosphere appeared in sepia (I think thats the term for it). That's the best way I can explain it.

top topics

join