It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda News Broadcast!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by skippytjc
. Its ALWAYS been about the Caliphate.

This is all to see who gets to rule Islam?

nope its all about how to spread their version of Islam around the world. Taliban style.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
This is all to see who gets to rule Islam?

The caliph is supposed to be the successor to the Prophet Mo. Almost instantly tho, islam split into two groups, one supporting one possible and reasonable successor, the other supporting another possible and reasonable sucessor, both relatives. This is the shia/sunni schism. Amoung the shia, the caliph ends up being called an Imam, and he is almost allways opposed by an emodiment of the great Satan, quite often the other guy claiming to be the successor to the prophet. It doesn't strictly mean that he is the ruler of islam and dictator of all religion, even Mohammed wasn't that, so far as I understand, he was merely the final prophet from god, so any future caliphs/imams can't claim to be a prophet either. But in general he's the 'leader'.

Eventually, the caliph came to merely be whoever the 'big man' in charge was, with the Ottomans (a group of central asians who migrated into whats now turkey, iow not arabs and not having a real blood claim) having their emperor as caliph, and other rulers taking the title.

What bin ladin wants is apparently an islamo-facist world state with a religious dictator at the head of it. To overthrow the apostates and corruptors of the religion, iow the current leaders, and get rid of the jews and their pawns, iow the west (who are probably also corrupted by satan), and replace that with Islamic Republics, all prostrating themselves before the imperious Caliph.

What actually will happen in the middle east if the west pulls out and drops support for the local current rulers is a much more bloody scenario.

I haven't ever heard of anyone in particular that Bin Ladin wants to be the caliph, and what would probably happen is that he'd return victorious to saudi arabia, and then a collection of proper and pious clerics (wahhabists and their clients) would designate someone Caliph. Probably wouldn't be bin ladin tho, I don't think he'd expect that.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Unfortunately, your file has expired. A link is valid
for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first.
Once the link expires, the file is deleted and
cannot be recovered.

Can someone reupload? I really want to see this. The link in the Washington Post article only lead me to a .asx file which is audio and in Arabic...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yes, we are a target right now but not the only target. Though there wasn't much damage and it was meant to 'scare" people, the recent attacks on Bangladesh come to mind.

Can Souljah please explain to me what Bangladesh has to do with the "wicked" US? My understanding is that Bangladesh isn't "muslim enough" and needed a message

I seriously doubt it was because of their contribution in TWOT or their immense wealth, so it must have something to do with the caliphate as nothing else makes sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
No! This is all to see who rules the world. Islam wants the Caliphate over the entire planet. they believe that Allah is the last prophet and Islam the true religion and it is their job to convert or destroy or enslave all.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
news.bbc.co.uk...

Religious war against America and American interests
Remove US forces from Saudi Arabia and the Gulf
Liberate Jerusalem from Israelis
Overthrow the "un-Islamic" governments of the region
Restore the Caliphate, or pan-Islamic ruler

Fox news aint the only ones reporting it. NewsJunkie.

read this article of Osama's colleague Azzam before he was killed.

www.iacsp.com...

very good story. i can provide more info if u are interested NewsJunkie.

Thank you for your considered response. I am well aware of what mainstream media reports Bin Laden's intentions to be, but none of your sources have ever spoken to the man have they. Neither do they assert that Bin Laden actually made those statements. At best they merely insert bullet points without any reference or context. This is soundbite reporting in full flight.

As far as I know, the only western reporter who has directly interviewed Bin Laden is Robert Fisk. You will not find Robert Fisk's article in the mainstream media.

My original challenge was for someone to provide a direct quote from Bin Laden himself where he states his intention as being the establishment of an Islamic ruled world.....

quote: Originally posted by skippytjcThe true reason, as stated by Bin Laden himself, is the establishment of an Islamic ruled world, the Caliphate.

Even Aljazeera only reported 2 minutes of an 18 minute long, post 911, Bin Laden speech. I have read the full transcript of that speech and absolutely nothing in it indicates anything to do with a Caliphate or an Islamic ruled world.

This thread is full of opinions that people are asserting as fact and that is just wrong.

If you can supply a direct quote of Bin Laden saying he intends to establish an Islamic ruled world, then please do.

[edit on 28-9-2005 by News Junkie]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The Illusion of an Enemy

Its pretty much obvious what the West - USA and the their Dogs like GB and the NATO - are trying to do: create the Enemy of the West in order to do exactly the same thing they are "Fighting against", that is Rule the World! So, if I get this Straight you all are Scared of the Muslim Fanatics creating a World Wide Caliphate and spread Sharia Law across the World? Well, if that's true who do you think is the FIRST Muslim Country on the List? Afganistan, one of Poorest countries in the World? WRONG! I belive Saudi Arabia has a hardcore Sharia Law in effect, not to mention their intolerance of world religions, such as Christianity (Yes, Saudisy BURN BIBLES in the Streets!). So, what makes them So Great that they are ignored and not put down on the list of Fanatic Muslims States that want to create a Caliphate? Hmmmm... Lemme think.... Could it be because of the Endless House of Bush - House of Saud Friendship? Could it be, that in this so-called War on Terror Money Talks? And this Osama dude - he is a Saudi and also his family has a big Company called, the Bin Laden Group. And the ties wih the Carlyle Group that they Have? Not to mention the the Vice President is also a CEO of the Largest Warprofiteer in the World - the Halliburton - that makes Billions of Dollars when Wars start.

Geee I wonder who is Running the World Already.

USA alongside with her Allies are already running the World - and Bush with his Pax Americana is invading foreign countries under the banner of Freedom, Justice and Democracy just for Money and more Business. Why do you think the Military Budget for the year 2005 went so High.

But we are getting off-topic now.

It's pretty simple:

Bush's War on Terror creates International Terrorism all over the World.

Bush's War on Terror has arised a Thousand Bin Ladens in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East - basicly Everywhere.

Bush's War on Terror has made this World a Very Dangerous Place and is bringing it to the Cold Far Fear Levels.

Bush's War on Terror is all about the Money and Profit.

Bush's War on Terror has Increased the Number of Bomb Attacks Everywhere, from London to Bagdad.

Bush's War on Terror is ignoring Basic Human Rights and Conventions, such as Geneva Convention - and is calling that "Counter-Terrorism".

Bush's War on Terror is creating an even bigger Abyss between the West and the East and is Destroying Bridges that took so long to be built.

Bush's War on Terror IS by the Definition in the US Defence Vocabulary an Act of International Terrorism

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Remember - everything you see, read, or hear on the Internet is ABSOLUTELY TRUE AND AUTHENTIC, especially this Voice of Jihad show.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
www.time.com...

In a 1996 proclamation, bin Laden asked, "O Lord, shatter their gathering, divide them among themselves, shake the earth under their feet and give us control over them."

That will seem preposterous to Americans, but like many Islamic radicals, bin Laden takes a long view of history. "Can bin Laden, a very intelligent guy, really think that he could end the U.S.?" asks Jessica Stern, Harvard lecturer and author of The Ultimate Terrorists. "He refers to historical periods when Muslims have conquered the West, so yes, perhaps he thinks he can accomplish that once again."

it seems to me his intentions are clear. get rid of foreign troops, overthrow "unIslamic countries", take over countries that influence the world, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, oil and nukes. pretty much retake back the Muslim territories lost like Spain for example, and to expand and conquer other territories has we have seen in the training of over 100,000 followers and send them back home to create their own version of Islamic territory out of countries that are not Muslim majority, like Thailand for example or the Phillipines for that matter.

en.wikipedia.org...

Several close associates of Osama bin Laden (most notably, Saudi Khalid bin Udah bin Muhammad al-Harbi, alias Abu Sulaiman al-Makki) joined the conflict in Bosnia, but while al-Qaeda might initially have seen Bosnia as a possible bridgehead enabling the radicalisation of European Muslims for operations against other European states and America, Bosnian Muslims had been secularised for generations and their interest in fighting was largely limited to securing the survival of their nascent state.

www.time.com...

Bin Laden stretches his definition of American aggression further. He blames the U.S. for the killing of Bosnian Muslims by Christian Serbs because of a U.N. arms embargo against Bosnia until 1994. He even counts in this category the 1992-94 mission by U.S. troops to mostly Muslim Somalia as part of a U.N. effort to assist a famine-starved population caught between battling warlords. In bin Laden's book, the troop landing was simply a show of force by the U.S. "to scare the Muslim world, saying that it is able to do whatever it desires." He asked, "How can we believe your claims that you came to save our children in Somalia while you kill our children in all those [other] places?"--meaning Iraq, Bosnia and, through the Israelis, Lebanon and the Palestinian territories.

en.wikipedia.org...

Al-Qaeda training camps trained militant Muslims from around the world, some of whom later applied their training in various conflicts in places such as India, Algeria, Chechnya, the Philippines, Egypt, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Somalia, Yemen, Kosovo, and Bosnia. Other terrorists came from Pakistan, parts of Africa, the People's Republic of China (Uighurs), and the United Kingdom. These terrorists intermingled at their camps, causing all of those causes to become one. Despite the perception of some people, al-Qaeda members are ethnically diverse and are connected by their fundamentalist version of Islam.

they seem to be spreading far and wide. targeting Jews, Hindus, Shiites, etc. goin to war in Phillipines, Kashmir, Spain, Great Britain, France, America, China, etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Still no direct quote of Bin Laden stating his intention to establish Islamic world rule though.

If you read what he has actually said, rather than what someone thinks he said, you'll see that his words contradict your statement.

The challenge still stands - in Bin Laden's own words you said...

I'll even give you a head start.

The Osama bin Laden interviews

[edit on 28-9-2005 by News Junkie]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by News Junkie
Still no direct quote of Bin Laden stating his intention to establish Islamic world rule though.

read the first proclamation of 1996. is intentions is clear if u read it and wat u think he intentions are. u dink its just about getting rid of U.S. troops. study the Wahabbis. study the Osama's view of Islam. compare to different Muslims. remember that guy with the hook in the UK where he believes the Islamic flag should be around the world before he dies. look more info.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
read the first proclamation of 1996. is intentions is clear if u read it and wat u think he intentions are. u dink its just about getting rid of U.S. troops. study the Wahabbis. study the Osama's view of Islam. compare to different Muslims. remember that guy with the hook in the UK where he believes the Islamic flag should be around the world before he dies. look more info.
Around and around we go - quote it if you can. If you can't, then admit it is an opinion and not a fact and that he never actually said it.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by News Junkie
Around and around we go - quote it if you can. If you can't, then admit it is an opinion and not a fact and that he never actually said it.

www.outpost-of-freedom.com...

Under the present circumstances, and under the banner of the blessed awakening which is sweeping the world in general and the Islamic world in particular, I meet with you today. And after a long absence, imposed on the scholars (Ulama) and callers (Da'ees) of Islam by the iniquitous crusaders movement under the leadership of the USA; who fears that they, the scholars and callers of Islam, will instigate the Ummah of Islam against its' enemies as their ancestor scholarsmay Allah be pleased with them like Ibn Taymiyyah and Al'iz Ibn AbdesSalaam did. And therefore the ZionistCrusader alliance resorted to killing and arresting the truthful Ulama and the working Da'ees (We are not praising or sanctifying them; Allah sanctify whom He pleased). They killed the Mujahid Sheikh Abdullah Azzaam, and they arrested the Mujahid Sheikh Ahmad Yaseen and the Mujahid Sheikh Omar Abdur Rahman (in America).

Our Lord, the people of the cross had come with their horses (soldiers)and occupied the land of the two Holy places. And the Zionist Jews fiddling as they wish with the AlAqsa Mosque, the route of the ascendance of the messenger of Allah (ALLAH'S BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM). Our Lord, shatter their gathering, divide them among themselves, shaken the earth under their feet and give us control over them; Our Lord, we take refuge in you from their deeds and take you as a shield between us and them

u can read the whole thing. all i know is that Osama talks too much.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have read it. Posting the same Bin Laden quote again will still not magically make it say the words "Caliphate" or "Islamic world rule" or even anything remotely close to a desire for total world domination.

Now others may have been attributed with those words, but Bin Laden never said it.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I got the clip!! AGAIN! This time plenty of bandwith:

memritv.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
www.terroranalysis.com...

Q. Were you present for any conversations where Usama Bin Laden stated what he was going to do after the Russians left Afghanistan?

A. Yes.

Q. Can you tell us what Usama Bin Laden said he was going to do after the Russians left Afghanistan?

A. He thinking about making group.

Q. Can you explain to us anything else you recall about what he wanted this group to do?

A. To be ready for another step because in Afghanistan everything is over.

Q. And did he explain at that time what that other step was?

A. They say we have to make Khalifa.

Q. Can you explain to the jury what a khalifa is?

A. Khalifa mean we need one Muslim leader for the whole Muslim in the war.

Q. Continue with what else you recall Usama Bin Laden stated he wished to do after the Russians left Afghanistan.

A. He say also we want to change the Arab government because there's no Muslim government in the war, so we have to make Muslim government .

here is somthing i found. i aint the only one who believes wat Osama and his followers' intentions. this should be enough to persuade those disbelievers about the Caliphate that Al Qaeda wants.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by deltaboy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join