It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda News Broadcast!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

ROME, Sept. 26 -- An Internet video newscast called the Voice of the Caliphate was broadcast for the first time on Monday, purporting to be a production of al Qaeda and featuring an anchorman who wore a black ski mask and an ammunition belt.

A commercial break of sorts followed, which previewed a movie, "Total Jihad," directed by Mousslim Mouwaheed. The ad was in English, suggesting that the target audience might be Muslims living in Britain and the United States.

The final segment was about Hurricane Katrina. "The whole Muslim world was filled with joy" at the disaster, the anchorman said. He went on to say that President Bush was "completely humiliated by his obvious incapacity to face the wrath of God, who battered New Orleans, city of homosexuals." Hurricane Ophelia's brush with North Carolina was also mentioned.

The name of the broadcast refers to the Islamic empire that emerged following the death of the prophet Muhammad in the 7th century, eventually stretching from Turkey to Spain and creating an era of Islamic influence that bin Laden has said Muslims should reestablish. According to credits following the broadcast, it was produced by the Global Islamic Media Front.

how come we dont have anchorman or woman that wear masks and have ammo belts?
, calling NO a city of Homosexuals?
, Islamic empire, who would have thought of that.....i wonder if i was right all along.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
"Voice of the Caliphate "

He said it, its what I have been preaching all this time. Terrorism is not due to policies or government practice, its about Caliphate. Its ALWAYS been about the Caliphate.

Islamic extremists have been fighting for Caliphate for a 1000 years, you have been fooled if you think ANY nation today is responsible for terrorism.

Now you hear it from the horses mouth: Its about the Caliphate, pure and simple. The West is just the current target, not the cause.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
A commercial break of sorts followed, which previewed a movie, "Total Jihad," directed by Mousslim Mouwaheed.

I saw that movie. In it, Achnad Schwachanaggah finds out he was in the middle of a jihad when he developed amnesia. he spends a good deal of the movie uncovering how he lost his memory of the jihad, all the while tracking down the american swine that erased his jihad. He travels to Iraq, woos a woman and saves the world from the imperialist americans. The movie was pretty lame but the camel chase thru the bedouan village was pretty cool.

I'd give it 2 suicide bombers out of 4.

skippy, I was going to say that so, instead I opted to mock them and their nonsensical newscast. I wonder if baghdad bob (comical ali) is going to be doing on the scene reporting.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Want to see it?

s62.yousendit.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"Voice of the Caliphate"

Hmmm i don't think that proves anything about terrorism. Even if that was the official intention behind it, people don't blow themselves up unless they feel they have been treated badly, that's one of the main causes of terrorism.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sal88
"Voice of the Caliphate"

Hmmm i don't think that proves anything about terrorism. Even if that was the official intention behind it, people don't blow themselves up unless they feel they have been treated badly, that's one of the main causes of terrorism.

u dont need to be treated badly to feel that u need to blow yerself up. schools like madrassas can preach that u must commit martyrdom in the name of Allah and in return would get yerself some 72 virgins and a magic carpet ride to Paradise with no worry about responsibilites of ani kind. thats.....u know very tempting.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Want to see it?
s62.yousendit.com...

Skippytjc, i'm getting this from your link...

Your file has expired.

Unfortunately, your file has expired. A link is valid
for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first.
Once the link expires, the file is deleted and
cannot be recovered.

I bet the 25 downloads knocked it off, a lot faster than the 7 day limit.

I would like to see it...can you provide a current link?

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I stole the link from here:

clandestineradio.com...

And it appears they stole it from here:

soutgimf.s5.com...

I cant read Arabic, but you may want to poke about, maybe there is another link or resource

EDIT: Check this one out too, cant view it from work, but maybe there is something here:

www.alhesbah.org...://jabha.notlong.com/

[edit on 27-9-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Voice of the Caliphate seems to be somethign of a play on Voice of America too.

Its pretty clear that the militants want to re-establish a caliphate, they aren't killing themselves in suicide bombings merely to remove the small footprint of the US military from teh region. THe militants want islamic republics, and islamic republics will pretty clearly fight it out into forming a caliphate, or at least sets of caliphates, like in the old days.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Who do you think started this Road of Islamic Fundamentalism and Miltant Islam?

Hmmmm? Any Ideas?

It all started when a very well known organisation called the CIA wanted to establish an islamic resistance against the Russian invasion of Afganistan.

I guess the USA created a "Monster" and by invading foreign Muslim Countries this Monster is not going away, but only getting stronger and getting More support and more meaning to the word Caliphate.

Meditate on that.

[edit on 27/9/05 by Souljah]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Islamic fundamentalism has existed long before the Afghan soviet war, check back in the history books.

It all started when a very well known organisation called the CIA wanted to establish an islamic resistance against the Russian invasion of Afganistan.

the CIA support the Mujahadeen against the Soviets invasion. not to go create a new Islamic empire. the ISI and the Saudis continue support this new created Al Qaeda after the U.S. left wen the Soviets left...wat do u expect us to do? stay in Afghanistan?

I guess the USA created a "Monster" and by invading foreign Muslim Countries this Monster is not going away, but only getting stronger and getting More support and more meaning to the word Caliphate.

Meditate on that.

wouldnt matter if we invaded Muslim countries or not. they still be attacking us for being infidels. wat was Al Qaeda's interest? removal of troops or the creation of the Caliphate? their agenda was far more than just about removing foreign troops. after the Soviets left Al Qaeda had nothing to do and the young Arabs have no one to kill, but now they start targeting America and other nations, Jews, Shiites, Budda, Hindu. o yeah they still want Spain i believe.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
when they don't have a common enemy (U.S., Russia etc) don't they kill eachother faction against faction?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Same people that are gonna end it.

I guess the USA created a "Monster"

Ah, so you agree, its a monster. And do you also agree that, like all monsters, it must be destroyed??

and by invading foreign Muslim Countries this Monster is not going away,

Preposterous. Invasion, occupation, and domination are the only ways to destroy something.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
deltaboy

Do you Honestly Think that Muslims would attack you for No Reason at all if the USA would never interfeer with Middle Eastern problematics? USA created a Monster in Afganistan, and if YOU read some more books on that, you will find out that even the CIA was surprised and was actually Scared of the response of the Muslim Volunteers that came from all over the World to join in and fight on the side of Afganistan Resistance. They were scared then - what do you think they are doing now? The CIA gave them Money, Weapons, Special Training and helped them escape and evade International Law. And then these same men went to Algeria to create a bloody havoc, they went to Bosnia to fight alongside Muslims is Sarajevo and today they are fighting in Iraq. They are the same Men.

You opened a Pandoras Box - now we ALL are going to pay the price for your Foolishness.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

deltaboy

Do you Honestly Think that Muslims would attack you for No Reason at all if the USA would never interfeer with Middle Eastern problematics?

we fought against our first Muslims centuries ago. they were called the Muslim Barbary Pirates and supported by the nations in North Africa which is Muslim controlled. u can look at the history books as to why America fought that war.

USA created a Monster in Afganistan, and if YOU read some more books on that, you will find out that even the CIA was surprised and was actually Scared of the response of the Muslim Volunteers that came from all over the World to join in and fight on the side of Afganistan Resistance.

who sent them? the Saudis or the CIA? we supported the Mujahadeen through Pakistan, not the foreign Arabs. the money and weapons after goin through Pakistan was lost and spread to wherever it went.

you opened a Pandoras Box - now we ALL are going to pay the price for your Foolishness.

wat makes u think u should be afraid of the wraith of Al Qaeda? they are after all goin after Americans only right? not other people around the world.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Islamic extremists promoting caliphate have existed since the inception of the religion 1400 years ago.

Some people......I wont name names.....Think that the USA is the reason terrorism spawns from these extremists. Which is an ignorant point of view seeing as it has existed for over 1000 years before the USA was even an entity, and many hundreds of years before these extremists even knew the continent existed.

But that hardly matters to these people because it doesn’t coincide with their agenda of hatred of the USA, so they ignore that FACT.

The USA is a target, that’s all. Eventually, every nation will be the target. The true reason, as stated by Bin Laden himself, is the establishment of an Islamic ruled world, the Caliphate.

Individuals who claim jihad and war against the west are just sails in the wind, they aren’t the wind itself. The wind is the Islamic extremist’s movement for caliphate.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjcThe true reason, as stated by Bin Laden himself, is the establishment of an Islamic ruled world, the Caliphate.

I challenge you to back that up - and not with a quote from Faux Meuws either.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Islamic extremists promoting caliphate have existed since the inception of the religion 1400 years ago.

Yes. TA-911: Flight to 911 - Al-Qaeda's Goal of al Khalifa

First the Arab Empire of c. 750:

And the Ottoman Empire of around 1580:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Religious war against America and American interests
Remove US forces from Saudi Arabia and the Gulf
Liberate Jerusalem from Israelis
Overthrow the "un-Islamic" governments of the region
Restore the Caliphate, or pan-Islamic ruler

Fox news aint the only ones reporting it. NewsJunkie.

read this article of Osama's colleague Azzam before he was killed.

www.iacsp.com...

very good story. i can provide more info if u are interested NewsJunkie.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

. Its ALWAYS been about the Caliphate.

This is all to see who gets to rule Islam?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join