It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoridation: A conspiracy so old, we think it's normal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
absolutely awesome post...you have provided a plethora of insights and facts concerning this horrible lie...i have but one question though...
Is there any difference between calcium flouride and sodium flouride? and if im not mistaken its sodium flouride that is used in the drinking water and such. is this a correct assesment? any clarification here would be appreciated. thanks

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
:-)

TONE 32...

It's Sodium Hexafluoride that's added to some water supplies
...highly toxic...and a REGISTERED CLASS- A POISON !

Cybertroy...

> We think along the same lines in regards to drug awareness, food additives, and stuff.

If it's a POISON don't put it in there ? Seems pretty simple to grasp does'nt it...but most
people don't get the chance :-(

> Have you seen the "Flouride to go" bottles of water? I guess it's like filtered water with
> Flouride added? Someone must really be concerned about our teeth.
> Troy

You are KIDDING ME ?!

Most people have barely had the chance in our rushed modern world to
appreciate what this Fluorine is.

I HAD'NT REALISED MYSELF UNTIL RECENTLY.

Until I actually CHECKED what this chemical IS.

Pure and simple: A POISON ! With nasty effects even at the low doses
in water and toothpaste.

It's almost unbelievable is'nt it ?

But perfect economic sense when you realise that Fluorine is a highly
profitable by-product of the metals industries....they ARE really like
the Melon in Star Trek: Voyager...we'll just dump our toxic waste here
...in the water....in your TOOTHPASTE ! IT really is mad is'nt it ?

And people are such dupes that they'll believe the dentists and water
treatment LIES.

It's a kind of immaculate deception. To actually make people believe that a
POISON is good for them...this carries through to _Prozac_ ASWELL
who's main constituent is....Fluorine.

LOOK IT UP.

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.

The days WILL come when this will all be seen as a CRIMINAL ACT
because tha'ts what it is folks.

djbarney

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I hope these criminal acts will soon be seen for what they really are.

Yup, the "Flouride to Go" water is real. The funny thing is, one of my friends said something like "isn't that the stuff the dentist tells you not to swallow." So people do know it is poisonous. I just recently changed over to a flouride free natural toothpaste.

djbarney, it's off topic, but do you have any good links on Aspartame? My mom is a diet soda-holic, and is grunting and groaning with pain for much of the day. I've seen a lot of links, but I'm looking for that one link that really "speaks." Like something that comes from a doctor (someone that is an"authority" in other words). Mom and dad have a tendency to believe something just because it came from a doctors mouth.

Anyway, I don't like saying it unless it's true, but I sometimes feel like we are being poisoned on purpose.

Troy

[edit on 3-12-2005 by cybertroy]

[edit on 3-12-2005 by cybertroy]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
cybertroy :-)

See this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think there's the right info about aspartame in this article.

cybertroy ! It's an IMMACULATE DECEPTION !

'They' never thought anyone would notice.

Humanities fight and resist instincts are sometimes slow to
react....but when roused.

djbarney

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Great, thanks for the link! I've explored the site and found more intormation.

Troy

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP look up how aluminum and fluoride are put together in your body and check this link out.
www.wholly-water.com...

"The researchers considered that fluoride and aluminum could combine in the stomach and be more readily transported to the brain. The combination, they believed, could enhance neurological damage and cause conditions such as presenile dementia or Alzheimer’s like dementia (ALD). During the first experiment, the researchers had noted and were perplexed by the alarmingly high death rate in the group of animals receiving aluminum and fluoride in their drinking water (80% of the animals in the low-dose group died before completion of the experiment).

They also noted that the amounts of aluminum and fluoride fed to the animals was about the same as the amounts people are exposed to in artificially fluoridated public water supplies. The reasons for the high number of animal deaths is still unexplained as was the fact that the greatest number of mental impairments appeared in the low-dose group of animals."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(From the link i put part of the dentists story)(Lester=dentist)
"By now, Lester was completely bewildered. "Where do you buy these silicofluorides from?" he asked.

The WD manager said that the silicofluorides, known as hexafluorosilicic acid, are the toxic waste product from phosphate fertilizer pollution scrubbers.

The dentist was aghast. "You have to be crazy putting that stuff in the water!" The water department manager agreed because, he said, the hexafluorsilicic acid also contains other toxic substances such as arsenic, beryllium, mercury, lead, and many more. He said he didn't drink the city water because many of the contaminants in the fluoridation agent cause health problems. "For instance," he said, "arsenic causes prostate, bladder, kidney, skin and lung cancers, and there is no safe level for arsenic."

ARSENIC MURCURY AND LEAD are all part of the compounds of the fluorosilicic acid put in our water. Fluoride CANNOT be put into water without other elements such as mercury lead and arsenic and aluminum.

[edit on 17-12-2005 by Wisdumb]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Even though the author did an excellent job composing his/her thread.

The Netherlands uses Fluoride in it's water, we have penicilin in it and some other additives to keep us Healthy, anyone who believes that there is more to it is maybe a little bit too paranoid.

We brush or teeth with fluoride don't we? the freaking dentist uses it.

I've been drinking LOADS of water hanging my head directly under the faucet and drinking multiple glasses worth of this "posion", do I have any funky diseases? OH WAIT! I must have gotten by irritiable bowel syndrom from it...CURSE YOU FLUORIDE!

But in all seriousness, Fluoride is a natural occuring chemical, it's occurrent in in the ocean!

here is an informative link about fluoride

Sorry but i'll remain skeptical about this since I've been drinking flourised water for my entire life.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ground zero and others :-)

"But in all seriousness, Fluoride is a natural occuring chemical, it's occurrent in in the ocean"

It DOES occur naturally in, for example, some parts of India where the population in
this area has to receive supplements to stop natural Fluoride poisoning.

Did you read your Wikipedia link ?

The entry is 'disputed' on Wikipedia (I've never seen this!).

Did you go to the 'talk' link ? This is a highly controversial subject currently
in a state of flux....

The main confusion comes form it's use as a tooth hardener.

Fluorine DOES harden tooth enamel when applied DIRECTLY to the tooth!
But it goes into the rest of the body!
Why use a highly toxic element such as this for teeth ?
All one has to do is check your Periodic Table....did anyone go to school ?

The dentists KNEW how damaging F is, but decided to ignore this and cover
it up....watch the next video...an ACTUAL study....an ACTUAL, very brave Scientist!:

www.fluoridealert.org...

Is it any coincidence that managers of I G Farben, the company that strategised
the 'industry' of the CONCENTRATION CAMPS in NAZI Germany, although convicted
at the Nuremborg War Trials, were released in the early fifties (after the above!)
and went on to work for these very same, damaging, chemical and pharmaceutical
companies ?

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org...

(below quote from above link...Fritz Ter Meer was responsible for AUSCHWITZ !)

"In 1962, Fritz ter Meer was one of the architects of the "Codex Alimentarius" - Commission and one of the main designers of the schemes that would profit from human suffering. (Remark made by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation)

The Codex Alimentarius is a worldwide WHO plan to restrict all naturally available health
products and replace them with inferior, synthetic, expensive substitutes.

And one of the architects of this was managing Auschwitz ?

Guys and Gals, what is going here ?

I put out a call to all budding investigative reporters and all defenders of Earth's Children.

Find out the truth !

djbarney

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
www.fortcollinscwa.org...

A list of fluoride content in foods....but look at
""Tea, instant, powder, unsweetened 89772 ""
That might as well be labeled rat poison and sold back to the pesticide company.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

The Netherlands uses Fluoride in it's water, we have penicilin in it and some other additives to keep us Healthy, anyone who believes that there is more to it is maybe a little bit too paranoid.

We brush or teeth with fluoride don't we? the freaking dentist uses it.

Sorry but i'll remain skeptical about this since I've been drinking flourised water for my entire life.

remain skeptical if you want, or admit that your ignorance could just kill you here...
Antibiotics in the water in Netherlands???... that is ignorance my friend...
please let me enlighten you

Just an FYI, if the Netherlands truly put Antibiotics in their water supply, then they would just be breeding a very resistant new bacteria that couldn't be killed by antibiotics, but would kill the entire population easily.
not to mention stained all Netherlanders teeth an ugly color (common side effect from penicillin)

This is an all too common mistake made by "non medical people"
antibiotics are a serious matter... and penicillin is one of the most serious...
a good percentage of the population of any country is allergic to death of penicillin, so putting into the water, would equate to mass murder by government official...

now as to the flouride,

The largest portion of flouride poisoning damage is long term, and occurs on your bones and in your joints, so tell me when you hack yourself open to look...

the flouride that is used in American water supplies is a industrial by product that is usually thrown away... but a very smart person figured out how to actually make money on it by selling "flouridated water" idea to the government... with lots of money in the right pockets...

The studies are obvious, and the practice is one that is perpetuated by ignorant officials, who hear "flouride in water" and automatically think like you did "the frikin dentist uses it" and think it is harmless...
BTW dentists dont think it is harmless, and they will WARN you not to ever ingest it... isn't that a pretty good clue?

it is bad. sorry to add another thread that discusses this, but there are several, and i have already shown that this is a bad practice in the following thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

We brush our teeth with fluoride don't we? the freaking dentist uses it.

That's just it Ground_Zero, you answered the question for us. We are supposed to brush with it, not swallow it. Fluoride destroys bacteria (among other things) but its original use was always topical and is poisonous when swallowed. Hence the reason your toothpaste warns you not to ingest and to call poison control immediately if ingested.

Look there is alot of debate about water fluoridation from both sides, but all that aside don't you think we should have the freedom to choose? Water fluoridation takes that freedom away from its citizens. If you live in a fluoridated area you are forced to buy bottled water (pretty expensive) if you want to avoid it. Not too mention you would have to bathe in bottled water...that would be so expensive it would be impractical for the majority. Thus the majority of the people don't have the freedom to choose.

This isnt really adding to the arguement but it's something I have always wondered: If adding fluoride to the water is truly altruistic and is only beneficial to our health then why dont they add other substances proven to be beneficial? Sorry I know that wording was awkward. What im asking is why did they choose fluoride and not like omega fatty acids (something many americans lack in their diet)? Or hell how about a lil bit of vitamins and trace minerals? Why do they push to convert all countys to water fluoridation but not push adding other substances? It seems to me that alone screams of an alternative motive.

[edit on 073131p://17u36 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
to give an analogy,

I am a nuclear waste disposal company...
I discover that people can have exposure to 15 rads per day (just putting in a random number here for illistrative purposes)
normal background radiation level is 4 rads per day...

I have to get rid of so much waste, and if portioned out, would only be 2-3 rads per person... so why not just dose our food with it to "preserve it" and solve my disposal problems and make money on selling this "food preservative" at the same time...

win win for the greedy, makes the world go down...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I've heard it was bad but had no idea. Thanks for the info. That kids leg was nasty!!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by djbarney
The main confusion comes form it's use as a tooth hardener.

Fluorine DOES harden tooth enamel when applied DIRECTLY to the tooth!..

Yes, it does, but there's a misconception in western medicine, namely that teeth are just degreading over time and that we can just slow the process (like aging ) but not reverse it.. actually that's the orthodox view of the whole body nowadays...

But: saliva contains minerals which rebuild and re-mineralise teeth, so i'm not exactly sure that super hard enamel is beneficial on the long run, since it might interfer with this process.

Bad teeth are NOT inevitable and there's not need for 'magic bullets' with nasty side effects such as flourine (see 'native diets' link in my sig)

PS:sorry if this has been posted already: the variety used for tap water is Sodium flouride, naturally it's Calcium flouride, much less problematic (that's why tea is safer than tap water at the same concentration, still don't think it's healthy, though)

essenes.net...
The lethal dose of artificial flouride is 50 times smaller than naturally occuring fluoride.
The fluoride naturally found in water is calcium fluoride (CaF2 ) as fluorine has a strong affinity to calcium. When water is artificially fluoridated sodium fluoride (NaF), sodium silicofluoride or hydrofluosilic acid is added. Because calcium bonds relatively strongly with the fluoride ion, the fluoride ions are much less available than in the artificially-produced fluoride. The artificial compounds are more toxic because they are more soluble in water and the fluoride dissociates from the compound. In the body this fluoride becomes the "most exclusive bone seeking element, owing to its affinity for calcium phosphate". Studies have shown that the lethal dose of NaF is approximately 50 times smaller than that of CaF2 (naturally-occurring fluoride).1
Artificial fluoride becomes the "most exclusive bone seeking element" in the body

Which undoubtedly affects absorption patterns, too, btw.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here's some great info on the link between flouride and the Manhattan Project and atomic bomb production in general:

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents. Massive quantities of fluoride - millions of tons - were essential for the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, the documents reveal that fluoride rapidly emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the U.S atomic bomb program - both for workers and for nearby communities.

source: www.nofluoride.com...

Pretty scary stuff.....more:

Much of the original proof that fluoride is "safe" for humans in low doses was generated by A-bomb program scientists, who had been secretly ordered to provide "evidence useful in litigation" against defense contractors for fluoride injury to citizens. The first lawsuits against the U.S. A-bomb program were not over radiation, but over fluoride damage, the documents reveal.

Human studies were required. Bomb program researchers played a leading role in the design and implementation of the most extensive U.S. study of the health effects of fluoridating public drinking water - conducted in Newburgh, New York from 1945 to 1956. Then, in a classified operation code-named "Program F," they secretly gathered and analysed blood and tissue samples from Newburgh citizens, with the cooperation of State Health Department personnel.

The original "secret" version - obtained by these reporters - of a 1948 study published by Program F scientists in the Journal of the American Dental Association shows that evidence of the adverse health effects from fluoride was censored by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) - considered the most powerful of Cold War agencies - for reasons of national security.

It gets worse and worse. I never heard of this connection with atomic bomb production. Flouride was the leading health hazard of our bomb program? (other than radiation I imagine). There is so much more to this flouride cover-up, it makes me sick. Toothpaste and drinking water.....

I use Tom's of Maine toothpaste and drink only bottle water....but most people in the world do not..........

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
I use Tom's of Maine toothpaste and drink only bottle water....but most people in the world do not..........

Some bottled water companies fluoridate their water as well =( Sometimes they will disclose this via their website other times you have to contact them.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Some bottled water companies fluoridate their water as well =( Sometimes they will disclose this via their website other times you have to contact them.

I make sure my water has no flouride in it...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Another short story for you -
My dentist was very pro-fluoride.
Growing up as a child, i only drank bottled water, and toothpaste without fluoride.
Strangely enough, the dentist would always say my teeth are some of the best he's ever seen. Then he would go on to add 'ah the wonders of fluoride'.
Apparently my mum didn't correct him. geez. I woulda had a field day with that if i were her.

I believe fluoride in water is one of the most obvious and stupid conspiracies in the world today. If this gets by most of the world, then wtf else is going on? O_O

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I believe fluoride in water is one of the most obvious and stupid conspiracies in the world today. If this gets by most of the world, then wtf else is going on? O_O

Think of it this way: We know of a lot of awful things that our government has done and is doing. There is more going on that we don't know about than we do know about. Thus, we have plenty of reason to be concerned about what we don't know, never mind what we know!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Mods closed the latest informative thread on this topic.
So to recap what was said there recently

Originally posted by bsl4doc
You're missing the point here. We use flouride containing water and toothpaste all over Europe, I would think in the same quantities if not more so, and we don't have the rates of depression and ADD as your country. Any explanation?

Honestly, it seems to me ADD is a cultural thing in many instances.

And now for the regularly scheduled reply:
Europe's medicine is currently nationalized, so of course your uncle or whoever doesn't get kickbacks, yet, the pharmcorps are over there right now lobbying for the end of socialized medicine, so says my good Belgian doctor buddy.

In the US they prescribed flouride tablets, that are to be swallowed daily, along with flouride mouthwash, along with flouride toothpaste. Along a food supply, containing aspartme, aluminum, teflon, splenda, olean,acrylyte you name it and air contianing lead, mercury, and percholate, etc ,etc, etc.

Nailing down one source of mind/body poisoning is going to be the littlest needle in a very big hay stack.

As for Europe not having symptoms, 10% or more the UK population reports for and takes prescriptions for mental disorders monthly. In the UK anti-depressants medicines are showing up in the drinking water because they are not desolved after being urinated, and are not filtered out by the usual means of water cleaning.

Mental Illness Emerges as Unseen Killer

External Source
Mental illness is emerging as ”Europe's unseen killer”, medical experts said at a meeting here over the weekend.

About 58,000 people kill themselves every year in the European Union (EU), European commissioner for health and consumer protection Markos Kyprianou said at a meeting here over the weekend. This compares with around 50,700 deaths a year currently in road accidents and 5,350 in murder or homicide.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) says 873,000 people commit suicide around the world every year. The number in Europe region, which also includes European countries around the EU, is 163,000. Suicide is the world's 13th biggest cause of death, while it is the seventh largest cause of the death in the Europe region.

The Europe region of WHO includes 52 countries (the EU has 25), with a population of 850 million.

Most suicides are linked to mental illness, experts say. Fifteen percent of people who suffer severe depression commit suicide, 56 percent of them attempt it.

The suicide rate across the European region is on average 17.5 per 100,000. But the incidence varies considerably within the region, from 44.0 in Lithuania, 36.4 in the Russian Federation and 33.9 in Belarus, to 5.9 in Italy, 4.6 in Malta and 2.8 in Greece.

But despite the high incidence of mental illness, 44-70 percent of people with mental health disorders in Europe receive no treatment, WHO says.

There are approx 32,000 suicides a year in the United States, out of approx 300 Million people.
The comparable numbers for Europe are very close.

Attention Defecit Disorder is attacking the adult population, it has nothing to do with lazy parents.
I know of two adults who have it, one with bipolar syndrome.
One didn't have any problems until moving here from Asia, she have a masters degrees , another has that along with a CS degree and a BS degree. One is medicated daily for their condition, the other is not and now can barely focus on a conversation.

If a single cup of coffee can cause jitters in some people and a single peanut can kill some people, and a wheat cracker can kill others, you can't tell anyone with any reasonable expectation of them believing you that the chemical soup that is in our drinking supply which we also bathe in and cook with and then passes through to developing fetus' and then nursed on through mothers milk is not harmful.

Deny Ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join