It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We Need Specially Trained Survival Monkeys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It has come to my attention that many Americans may need Specially Trained Survival Monkeys in the chance that another Natural Diaster occurs.

As stated by Benevolent Tyrant:

survival monkeys are paradropped in after a disaster. like st. bernards only better they have opposable thumbsthey can even play Xbox with the survivors

And a new popular idea has emmeraged regarding survival monkies
" bush would be a hero today if he had an army of "survivor monkies" hidden in reserve"

:::UPDATE:::
According to the Monkeys they like Playstation not Xbox

:::UPDATE:::
That's what so cool about survival monkeys...they are trained in all forms of video gaming.also they can never win because they are also trained to let us homo sapiens win......you gotta love em.survival monkeys bring joy to the joyless.

I will write more as this story continues further

[edit on 9/26/2005 by The_Final]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
"Planet Of The Apes" ring a bell?

Survival monkeys indeed, our survival
... Let's see how you humans fare when the chips ar really down. Yes, you may be able to subjugate us now... But we can wait... Playing PS2 games... Honing our skills for just the right opportunity.

Survival Monkeys, not just for being the fittest anymore...

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

"Planet Of The Apes" ring a bell?

Why yes it does, and who won at the end of this movie? Maye I remind you the humans not the monkeys

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
Why yes it does, and who won at the end of this movie? Maye I remind you the humans not the monkeys

I hope you're thinking of the original, and not the remake...

USA! USA!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
No matter.........Survival Monkeys are here to serve and as BT said they feel good only when they serve...so really it is a win-win situation.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Survival Monkeys, not just for being the fittest anymore...

Damn, I was hoping to beat him to it...hehe...

My answer was going to be...

Survival Monkeys, not just for beating around the bush anymore...

Given our recent natural disasters, the real question is, how well can they swim?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
From reports I heard they can do every stroke other than Breast stroke, cause their tale ruins their technique. They can tread water, and can do freestyle pretty well. But their true skill comes in their ability to pilot boats, and make rafts out of any given material.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
God I love Chit-Chat.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think that the idea of Survival Monkeys is to amazing for most people. When BT said this I think he was right.

top topics

join