It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If George Bush Made An Announcement, What Would You Do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The question that popped into my head while reading the title of the thread was.. Well if GWB did make an announcement about aliens .. would you believe him?!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
[edit on 27-9-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
^^^whooops, didn't read rule 16 sorry folks won't happen again.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
First of all I would do a big laugh and say I TOLD YOU SO, and then ran around with my t shirt over my head saying we are dooomed until i run into the wall.

Lets make the paparrazi chase them around, get a picture of them without make up on, they will get so fed up they will just leave

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
if georgie made an announcment about ET?.....
well, I would have to admit this administration isnt ALL lies afterall....

Unintentionally (?) hilarious. An announcement like this is what I expect to happen, but I don't believe it'll signify what you think it does. And I don't think "W" will be the one to make it - that is, I don't believe it'll happen during his term. But if/when it does, I'll plant myself in front of the tv and watch it all unfold.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would say :

" sooo... for how many years have they been in contact ?? you dont expects us to believe that it just happened right ?"

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by brodband

2. I would go steal an alien and drive back to my house with him in the back seat listening to disturbed and head banging

Yeah man! 10,000 fists all the way home!

Anyway, I would go round my mates and say, 'Ha! Whos insane know' then depending on his reaction, boot him in the crutch.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
if he made an announcement it would probably be something like: "the evil terrorists from outer space...bl,bla,bla, 9-11, threatening America with alien weapons of mass destruction..."

.....and everybody would be like,
, yeah, whatever.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'd hide out in the woods for quite a while with enough weapons to protect my a$$. I'm not too worried about the aliens. If they were hostile there wouldn't be time for any kind of an announcement, so I'd figure they must be friendly. I am more afraid of some of the looney tunes and religious zealots in our own population. Can you imagine the hysteria if the alien presence confirmed that one religion was right over all of the others. I'll just sit this out and wait for either sanity to take over or untill they run out of ammo. I have a nice little place picked out that I visit sometimes. I can hold off an army there, if one comes after me.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Say they have no hostile intentions. I'd monitor the news and probabley ATS, very closely. Then I'd call my father in-law and say, "Told you...".

And that would be it, welcome to a new era in human history.

Vorta

Please consider leaving your personal opinions on George Bush out of this thread.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Vorta]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I would be very curious to see if they were flesh and blood. If they came in a spirit form; or some type of brilliant light form. I would be extremely apprehensive.

If they came in this spirit form or similar I would think it was a trick; a Grand deception if you will...

If they were flesh and blood I would be interested in their anatomy and beliefs.

I would find it pretty funny if they looked nothing like the pseudo aliens (i.e. the greys, Draconian/Reptilian, etc..) I would find it even more funny if they stated they have never had contact or known of such a race to exist. I wonder what the alien/ufo community would say to that?

I would also be interested in the technology. What if they did not come in UFO shapes and such. I wonder what the alien/ufo community would say to that?

Perhaps if the aliens came here they would be the ones saying "Told you so!"

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
. What if they did not come in UFO shapes and such. I wonder what the alien/ufo community would say to that?

All you would hear is some hurried footsteps and a car starting...............

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well it could happen. With the war in Iraq going badly and the world going pear shaped in so many ways, perhaps something of this magnittude would be an ideal ultimate distraction and whilst the world got it's eyes on the heavens, the troubles would be forgotten. Just a thought !

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would never happen.

That would be national suicide.

When they come, there will be absolutely no annoncements.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, in the time it would take Shrub to actually manage to:

A) Understand what he is about too say
B) Actually start saying it, taking into account he cannot string more than four words together

I would go an make a ham toastie and a cup of tea, skin up and make a list of people I need to ring and laugh at.

By the time he has gone through all his buzzworded and unintelligable english, I might have made it half way down my list.

"Today, this great country (because only the US is special enough to talk to aliens)...................................................made contact with.........................a lifeform of extratesticular....erm...extraterrestrial nature.........We do not know thier intentions.........but they hate our freedoms and way of life.........
we know this because they do not look like us.......and ZZZZAAAAAAAPPPPP"

The aliens fry him on the spot from orbit and the world rejoices.....

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Probaly nothing...since its not likely their gonna so up in my isolated part of the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I would be happy that the government finally decided to quit freakin lying to us. there are aliens, i know there are, its no big secret. its obvious. i think that there might even already be deep space exploration, considering how much interaction the government has, and has had with aliens, you'd think that they would provide them with some of their technology, or at least how to build that type of stuff. but cause the government hasent told us about them yet, they have to keep it up with the "technology" we have now; it would seem odd if we were to jump about 500 years ahead of our time in technology.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by azdude1804]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Bush would probably do the same thing I would do if I were in his shoes;

"Ladies and gentlemen of the American public, you'll never guess what just happened. aliensjustlandedbehindthewhitehouseanddemandabsoluteworshipfromus Laura just made the best danged steak ever. That is all" *gets in helicopter and flies away from a confused American public*

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

When they come, there will be absolutely no annoncements.

Well, if a bunch of motherships started hovering over major cities, there'd be SOME kind of announcement, hehe....

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Head to Roswell...They would prolly have a Fiesta.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join