It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eddie Murphy: Delirious on DVD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am a huge fan of Eddie Murphy from the 80's and 90's. Delirious has to be considered some of the funniest moments in standup ever. All of the releases on DVD?s recently and still no Delirious. I check with stores constantly, I am in contact lists through yahoo to be notified as soon as their is plans for release. I can not understand why the owners of these rights would not release it on DVD. Dvd sales have saved shows before such as family guy; so the money is there to be made. Does anyone know any information or reasoning why this has not been released. I have seen online that their is no plans at the moment to do it. Someone please have some inside information and help me out lol.

I am certain their are alot of fans like me out their; We need some answers!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Not one reply to eddie murphy delirious. Am i the only person that wants this on dvd? lol

If you are a fan of stand up and have not seen this; Highly highly recommend it!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
IT can be Found On Ebay, that where i got my copy..Paid about 12 bucks for it..

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I got my Ice Cream! I GOT MY ICE CREAM!

Yeah man!

I do have one question though.

In the movie The Golden Child, at the begining eddie is walking along and see's a guy dressed up like Michael Jackson and laughs at him.

Then...

In Raw Eddie is wearing something just as bad. If fact it looks worse.

Whats up with that?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thethrall_nb
IT can be Found On Ebay, that where i got my copy..Paid about 12 bucks for it..

I assume your talking about the VHS version. My post was wondering why they did not pursue this into the DVD format.

Goonie Goo Goo !

[edit on 7-11-2005 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It really is true, I can't find a freakin' DVD of Delirious. It's hard to believe. I thought you could find just about everything on DVD now. Weird.

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
this movie is cinema greatness.
i love it, its soo friggen funny.. The amount of oxygen me and my circle have wasted over the years and years of requoting this movie would be enormous.

Theres blood in the toilet...... thats perculuar.
I been llistening to James for 20yrs, I dont know what the F--- james is talkin about..
that mother f---er is crazy, throw your panties on the stage

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Chissler,

Try these two:
DVD LINK #1 - $39.95*Return Policy: 30 day 100% Unconditional money back guarantee!

DVD LINK #2 - $29.95*Return Policy: 30 day 100% Unconditional moneyback guarantee!

Upon viewing the sites, they seem like the same source .. go with the cheaper offer. Same guarantee.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Chissler,

Try these two:
DVD LINK #1 - $39.95*Return Policy: 30 day 100% Unconditional money back guarantee!

DVD LINK #2 - $29.95*Return Policy: 30 day 100% Unconditional moneyback guarantee!

Upon viewing the sites, they seem like the same source .. go with the cheaper offer. Same guarantee.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

I find this alittle strange that Yahoo have it not existing, I have pursued Blockbuster about ordering a copy for myself and they say it does not exist. Believe me I have tried endless to find a copy; I am a bit skeptic about this company claiming to be selling it on DVD. If it is a legitimate site, it must be a pirated version. Do you have any information around this company or how you came across the site? Have you dealt with them before?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

by Chissler:
Do you have any information around this company or how you came across the site? Have you dealt with them before?

None, Not at all ... Saw the post, did a few searches, that was one of the more legitimate sites .

I, too, considered it a bit odd when it was listed as "not released" on Yahoo and Amazon, as well as Blockbuster.

However, there was no mention of "VHS version" with regards to their offering, so I posted it for you, and other ATS members, to decide.

On a side note:
I have an adapter that connects any VCR to the computer for conversion of tapes to digital (DVD) [Ebay less than $35]. We've converted and discarded our entire VHS collection. Some of the "tapes/movies" actually look better on DVD (removal of tape/audio/video noise by video software) than they did on the VCR.

Anyway ... happy hunting.

[edit on 12/5/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
On a side note:
I have an adapter that connects any VCR to the computer for conversion of tapes to digital (DVD) [Ebay less than $35]. We've converted and discarded our entire VHS collection. Some of the "tapes/movies" actually look better on DVD (removal of tape/audio/video noise by video software) than they did on the VCR.
[edit on 12/5/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

wow that's cool! I didn't know U could do that, well so cheaply
good lookin out.

Also I saw onthat website this

This DVDs are region free so the will play on any DVD player Worldwide and DVD-Rom, X-Box or PS2 worldwide.
and thought that strange, they must be pirated because no legit DVD I have wanted to buy around the world has no region code, only the bootleg ones my brother buys for $10

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

On a side note:

I would love to do that; I have a DVD collection that is about 150+ I would say with maybe 50+ Full seasons of shows, along with a VHS collection of maybe 75. I would desperately love to transfer them all to DVD, but my problem is that I enjoy owning the movie as much as i do the case
. Should not of been cheap when I was younger

$4 for the VHS vs. $25 for DVD, it was not a tough decision at the time

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well I authored this thread a very long time ago. 2005 to be exact. And in took some time, but my prayers have finally been answered. I walked into Wal-Mart today and what did I see glaring at me from the top shelf of the DVD rack?

Eddie Murphy - Delirious

There was two copies left and I grabbed one before I could even comprehend what I was seeing. I even thought of buying the second one. Not sure why, just felt compelled. Finally, the greatest piece of stand up comedy is out on DVD. ...And I Own It!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Chopsticks 99 cents.

What a bargain! That's a bargain for me. I think I will buy some.....

Classic! Excellent choice of humor IMHO.

top topics

join