It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which side will you join?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
Why trust religion when you can make sure of things. Would you jump out of a plane and trust religion or pull your shute

Someone who trust in Jesus does not just jump out of a plane without a chute for no reason. I find your comment funny here is what the devil was reported to have said to Jesus during his 40 days in the desert.

5Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6"If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written:
" 'He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"

7Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'[c]"

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
For those who deny religions, they will never understand life beyond the profane.

Eat, crap, work, that's all they aspire to, feel sorry for them. Self-proclaimed "intellect", so smart yet so dumb, thus is the nature of the so called "skeptics".

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
When (or if) the NWO comes to power or is very noticable (to everyone who doesn't know about it), are going to try and resist or join it?

I wont take a chip,They can execute Me if they wish.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
join em either way. if you cant beat em, join em. and if the system is no good, then beat the system from WITHIN.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
join em either way. if you cant beat em, join em. and if the system is no good, then beat the system from WITHIN.

You could go the Martyrs route,refuse to go along with them and allow them to execute You in the hope in would inspire rebellion.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

I recently saw Gullivers Travels on sci fi again. The main character tells a story of social commentary, saying things like the ability for man to lie is evil.

They tell him "just say you made it all up and we will let you go" To do this he would have to violate all he had learned and rejoin that which he knows is wrong. He would have to lie for self gain.

In 1984 the main character compermised by agreeing to fight the evil by throwing acid in the faces of the enemy if needed. This compermise led in part to him being broken.

How can you join that which you believe is evil and still call it evil? By being evil yourself. This is the breaking of the soul to propagate the agenda that I see as wrong.

Getting people to join the system, if it is evil, is the slippery slope to make a person another foot soldier in their cause.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Unless you can discern between acting as-if you are evil (faking it) and really being evil. I recall that in my school-time, in order to avoid being beaten up by the bullies, I sometimes acted as if I am weird, strange, bad. They left me alone but beat up on many others.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Many years ago a group of men risked everything they had to form a new country. They risked their fortunes, their homes, their very lives. These men have names we all know. Names like Washington, Jefferson and Madison. If we sit back and let the one world people have their way then what does that say about us. Remember the words of Patric Henry March 23, 1775 " I know not what course others may take, but for me, give me liberty or give me death". Those are fine words. The question is are we ( and I am including myself in this question) willing to risk everything like those great men?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think I'll take side three.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
RESIST! If you cant beat them, then fight till your dead!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, I read that some people will join the winning side in order to survive, but remember that the NWO agenda only allows a select miniscule of the population to survive (I believe it was around 1 billion, maybe less). Also, if there are so many FEMA concentration camps in the United States (about 130 or so), what do you think these are going to be used for? Each of them have "death cars" waiting to be sent off filled to execution areas. If you plan to obey it will be exactly like the original Holocaust where the Jews were initially promised to be safe (working at labor camps) until their use was no longer needed or Hitler felt it was the right time to start gassing them off by the millions.

So, it's basically going to be either a slow or quick death, whereas the quick death allows you an expression of your freedoms as well as a negligible chance that you will survive by yourself out there. Where will you go after you avoid the brainwashed police/military after they stomp into your homes?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A NWO could only be run and managed by a huge bureacracy and would therefore be ineffective and totally out of touch with reality. Put your trust and faith instead - in God, community and freedom.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
When (or if) the NWO comes to power or is very noticable (to everyone who doesn't know about it), are going to try and resist or join it?

What about the middle?
This way you can see the extremes at both ends of the pole and control it instead.

The NWO is already here. Not sure what everyone keeps talking about as if something is on its way.

Did you notice that Europe said no to G.M. (Genetically Modified crops) and the E.U. as a firm stance (so to speak) against it. *yet monsanto hangs out in France*

Anyway, point is the WTO (world trade organization) told them (E.U.) they would impose a fine if they didnt let the GM in. (It was on BBC.)

So this is pretty clear.
The world is already separated into divisions and places like the WTO and the WHO, etc rule the world. Quite literally. And who is behind those...(at least a big portion...the U.S.) An irony when many Americans think they will be taken over...there the ones doing the taken over.

peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. There sure were a lot of Chinese guys who died building and rebuilding that wall. I don't suppose it mattered to them which emperor was doing it. It was a job. They got food for themselves and their families. Protection.

If it comes down to a shooting war, it makes some sense to pick a side, since that automatically decreases the number of people shooting at you by half. There's also the idea that if your emperor wants to win the war, he's going to have to feed the soldiers in his army. That might be preferable to being a starving refugee living in your own filth in some camp.

It's hard to imagine that the system of government currently in place was not always there. It's a relatively recent invention. Prior to that, there were other forms. People lived, died, raised families, marched in armies. Such is the lot of humanity. I don't suppose that any new form of government is going to change that.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately it isn't so simple, It wont be black and white, good or evil, right or wrong...

It will be a big great area so gray, It wont even be clear to you if what your doing is right or wrong...

Your dad the nice respectable cop who you see as perfect man and who just flowing orders and would never "do that" will be your best friends enemy...

Your brother, father, son, or friend who is in the military and is a great person, who would never do anything wrong and is just following orders going house to house, disarming citizens for our safety, will be the enemy of those who he disarms...

Those who question the usurpations, will be painted as terrorists, the enemy, and unAmerican by the very laws being built around us like the bars of a prison cell...

those who fight for the constitution will be killed in the name of American justice, and the media will portray them as terrorists...

When these proud Americans fight and kill American soldiers and officers who are violating the oaths they took to protect and defend the Constitution, you and everyone else in this thread and most Americans will want to crucify them, for defending their rights...

you will hold them in the same regard as the Columbine murderers, or the Virginia Tech murderer, and everyone in between...

where do we draw the line, who is a legitimate target? who is the NWO?
The judge who is your relative who is sentencing freedom fighters for daring to resist?

The officer who is your father who targets and arrests those freedom fighters?

The soldier who is your friend who is disarming you and your neighbors?

The city council you are apart of that allows those soldiers into the city to disarm you all?

who is a legitimate target?

who is right and who is wrong?

The impression everyone seems to believe is that the NWO and its muscle are these faceless soulless beings that just magically pop up into existence, when the reality is, the NWO is your neighbor, your father, your mother, your brother, your sister, your friend, your cousin, your preacher, your teacher, ect, ect, ect...its all around you and you don't even realize it.

Civil war, Resistance, the NWO, no one wins, you'll either die, or live wishing you did.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by C0le]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join