UFO's are real, but why dont we see them from space?

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I've thought about this for a while know and can't think of much. My thory is that they have a cloaking device that is disrupted by our atmosphere. I think that is why somethimes UFO's are reported to dissapear. The aliens solve the problem and it dissaperas again. That is why we also occasionaly see them in space, because of the atmosphere. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't quite understand the question. UFOs have been seen in space, by astronauts. there are pictures floating about, if that's what you mean.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
let me rephrase that, how come we don't see them as often is space?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well it could be that they're fourth dimensional. We see them in the third dimension and when people report that they just "disappeared", maybe they're slipping back into the fourth dimension.
Could be a possibility.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why don't see them more often from space? Well, the first and most obvious factor is that they're out in space and very far away. The second factor is that the images supplied to us from space come from the very people who want to keep this a secret. Civilians cannot go into space and take snapshots. When groups like NASA do let UFO video leak, they never mention anything about it or attempt to speculate other than call what we see "ice particles".

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It is interesting though. Alot if not most ufo footage taken from the ground shows ufos that look like flying Christmas trees with all the different lights on them. Yet most of the outer space footage I have seen shows white lights, like light reflecting off of metal rather than many different colors. Of course the distances involved are much greater in outer space, which may go a long way to answering the questions I have just brought up.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
It is interesting though. Alot if not most ufo footage taken from the ground shows ufos that look like flying Christmas trees with all the different lights on them. Yet most of the outer space footage I have seen shows white lights, like light reflecting off of metal rather than many different colors. Of course the distances involved are much greater in outer space, which may go a long way to answering the questions I have just brought up.

This is due to NASA primarily using special ultaviolet spectrum cameras. What we see on earth pictures is simply the visible light spectrum. NASA video of strange objects nearly always is done in the ultraviolet spectrum. There are cases of small silver orbs and flashing lights in the visible light spectrum from NASA images, but for the most part, the action takes place in a portion of light invisible to the human eye (and standard cameras).

ID

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

UFO's are real, but why dont we see them from space?
Well, my friend we do, here is a link to another discussion that states that astronauts have reported seeing UFOs: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I also want to add that all those gigantic balls of light seen in NASA's black and white ultraviolet spectrum cameras are likely what Dr. Louis Frank has termed "small comets". His theory is that every day, thousands of tiny ice comets pelt the earth (which adds up to over 10 million per year). These things are invisible to the visible light spectrum, but can be seen in ultraviolet light.

The only thing unaccounted for in Dr. Frank's assessment is how that millions of tiny comets do not destroy all the satellites we have placed up in orbit. Its almost as if they are controlled....

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That is a fascinating post heelstone, two actually. Is that the reason they (NASA) use ultraviolet cameras, because they can "see" more than visible light ones?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
That is a fascinating post heelstone, two actually. Is that the reason they (NASA) use ultraviolet cameras, because they can "see" more than visible light ones?

Seems to be the case. There is a LOT more weird stuff going on in a light spectrum invisible to the human eye than there is in the visible portion.

ID

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The only thing unaccounted for in Dr. Frank's assessment is how that millions of tiny comets do not destroy all the satellites we have placed up in orbit. Its almost as if they are controlled....
Good point, it does seem odd that with many comets not one satellite has been hit. Now I am not a scientist nor do I claim to be. That being said could it have something to do with the gravity of earth. Perhaps pulling the comets into a wider orbit then that of the satellites?

I do not believe these objects are Space Crafts based on the number that are seen. If Aliens are here to research us then they would not need this many crafts, all that would do is draw attention.The only thing they would need THAT many ships for is...........................an invasion force.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
I do not believe these objects are Space Crafts based on the number that are seen. If Aliens are here to research us then they would not need this many crafts, all that would do is draw attention.The only thing they would need THAT many ships for is...........................an invasion force.

True. It would be weird to send that many ships into our orbit for research. My own personal theory is that they are controlled by some other force, but that what is seen is either ice carrying craft or controlled ice-ball launches. Dr. Frank says that this stuff accounts for much of earth's cloud formations and that over millions/billions of years could also account for our vast and gigantic oceans. Its also odd that these small comets are apparently only encircling this planet and haven't been giving Mars any kind of visible water supply.

new topics

top topics

join