It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New inquiry may expose events that led to Pat Tillman’s death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well I do hope the Tillman Family does get their questions answered but I don’t think it will happen, sad.

FAMILY DEMANDS THE TRUTH
New inquiry may expose events that led to Pat Tillman’s death
- Robert Collier, Chronicle Staff Writer
Sunday, September 25, 2005

Snip~~

The battle between a grieving family and the U.S. military justice system is on display in thousands of pages of documents strewn across Mary Tillman’s dining room table in suburban San Jose.
~~
As she pores through testimony from three previous Army investigations into the killing of her son, former football star Pat Tillman, by his fellow Army Rangers last year in Afghanistan, she hopes that a new inquiry launched in August by the Pentagon’s inspector general finally will answer the family’s questions:
~~
Were witnesses allowed to change their testimony on key details, as alleged by one investigator? Why did internal documents on the case, such as the initial casualty report, include false information? When did top Pentagon officials know that Tillman’s death was caused by friendly fire, and why did they delay for five weeks before informing his family?
Link

ATS

WAR: Army Withheld Details About Tillman's Death

WAR: Former NFL Player Pat Tillman Probably Killed by "Friendly Fire"

WAR: Former NFL Player Killed in Afghanistan

WAR: Report: Pat Tillmans Final Minutes a Horror

Anybody still care about Patrick Tillman?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Before anyone jumps on this thread in a patriotic burst of tears, remember that this is a conspiracy site. I believe the conspiracy is suppose to be that Tillman was martyred so kiddies back home (including the 30-40 yearold kiddies, support-wise) would experience a nationallistic high and sign up to be "just like Pat" (minus the dead part, they hope anyway). The facts surrounding his death being falsified to help bolster this.

Have at.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The sad fact is we will probably never know the actual story surrounding Tillman's death.

Not that I personally feel his death was a greater loss than ANY American who has given their life for the freedoms we enjoy. However, I do have the utmost respect for his decision to serve his country personally, as opposed to financially, vocally, wannabe!

Patrick Tillman could have easily continued his professional career with never a naysayer yet he chose to do what HE felt was the right thing to do. . . don a uniform, grab an M-16, and with a Let's Roll attitude!

If only more Americans felt such a Call to Duty was the top priority in their lives then maybe, just maybe, we wouldn't even be discussing his loss.

Patrick Tillman

Your sacrifice will always be remembered and honored!

[edit on 9/28/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
San Jose is my hometown and I was upset to see that a soldier died. I found this out a long time ago before I posted thiss but still I am sad.

I wanted him to come back and tell stories. Think of everything that family has lost. I feel very very sad right now. As I always will be for him and his family.

We will always remember him and honor him.

top topics

join