It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hanger 18 aliens not realy aliens at all?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Originally posted by ketoes13
Oh I forgot to mention that our little greem wern't men at all, they were baboons used to test a human centrifuge and they were dyed green in order to make microscope slides from various parts of thier anatomy for examination by AMRL scientists.

I've been present at several autopsies in Law Enforcement context, and several more in an anthropological context.

I've also done a fair amount of labwork. Run a microtome and all that. While there are a wide variety of stains, all of the ones I can think of stain either acidic or alkaline structures purple,blue or pink. I've never heard of a green stain. Not that my experience is absolute. But in the dozen or so autopsies I've been present for or assisted in, any capacity, I've never seen any "green stain."

And here's another thing:

I have never heard of staining a whole primate in one fell swoop. Because stains react either to acids, bases, lipids, or some specialized cellular structure, they also alter the chemical composition of the tissue they stain.

Usually, you prepare microtomic sections first; making near-identical slides, and then you stain the slide, each a different color to highlight the differnt structures.

Thank you, Dr....

I was waiting for some one with more expertise in this area to respond .........this is one thing that had me wondering ( though, I've only done a bit of this in biology class).....staining the outside of the animal would be odd, the samples taken would be stained, after removal.

Also, if they were through with the baboons, and they were concerned about animal rights people finding out........wouldn't they simply incinerate the bodies rather than go through the charade of hiding them?? ( Unless they thought they might use them later, to mess with alien hunters?)

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I highly doubt that the bodies were baboons dyed green. I have to agree that the body would react to the dye and not all parts of the body could be dyed.
If they were indeed baboons, why didn't they incenerate the bodies.(very good point frayed1)

df1

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
I've never seen any "green stain...

I have never heard of staining a whole primate in one fell swoop. Because stains react either to acids, bases, lipids, or some specialized cellular structure, they also alter the chemical composition of the tissue they stain.

Below is the reply from the air force biochemist that related the wpafb building 18/green baboon story to me. It dates back over 30 years. Despite my reccommendation that he not spend a lot of time on it, he went to considerable effort reviewing his files to provide the information contained below. He has been retired for a little over 10 years so his review was limited to his personal files as he no longer has access to the resources of wpafb.

I know this person very well and I have no doubts about his integrity or the story. However you can give it the consideration that you see fit. It does not matter to me whether you believe the story or not. As for him, he is amused and flattered that anyone is even still interested.

AMRL Biochemist
I don’t know enough about the people who are at the other end reading this, but perhaps the following will address some of issues for them.

The color of the skin is a side effect of the product used to stain the tissue under investigation. There are several skin colors that may be of some value to the researcher, however, the primary reason for injecting a substance into the body is to have the substance attached to the tissue of choice. Common products used to stain or label bone are antibiotics like the tetracyclines like oxytetracycline, and declomycine. A few other compounds that stain bone, calcein, xylenol orange and DCAF may also cause the skin to change color but subside over time without injuring the animal. I’ve seen several skin colors including purple, green, yellow and orange caused by the above items. It’s been more than thirty years so I don’t remember what colors came and went as we did not have much interest in the colors. I guess you can see how a shaved baboon under the right circumstances could certainly make things interesting, especially if the government trys to keep it a secret.

The number of stains is virtually infinite when the end product affects the change to demonstrate a color. We already know what to use to stain specific colors so if we are interested in skin color changes by the same or similar products all we do is monitor and record the color changes under controlled conditions.

This guy, dr_strangecraft, that sent the critique pooh-poohing the green baboon inflated his knowledge referring to working with Law Enforcement and Anthropology. Even the everyday routine lab work done in city hospitals, clinics, and university hospitals don’t see or use exotic methods to analyze specimens. (Not cost effective) . I’m sure the guy is knowledgeable in the areas he was/is exposed to, however, the methodologies used in research are not always or easily adaptable to everyday use. He also says his experience isn’t absolute. I agree. Hes never seen a green stain. I can see why, the handful of stains listed on the Link won’t do it but there are many other products if ingested or injected will color the skin. The product may not stain the skin permanently but serve to label, tag or place a marker in the skin, usually to temporarily color it without harm to the subject or patient. If by one fell swoop he means 3-5 days so be it.

Measurements in Aerospace Research are not limited to altitude, that is just a small part. This area of research covers many areas including vibration, impact, zero gravity, heat, cold, light and time to name a few.

He hopes that clarifies the reason for the color changes. He is currently working on his memoirs which range from the korean war to the mercury, gemini and apollo space programs. He intends to include the little green baboon story, but has yet to write that part for his memoirs.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by df1]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The real reason we will never be told the truth on Roswell is the implications of what they really found on that day. Imagine everything you do is being controlled by others from the future, to direct history on course. The so-called alien bodies are the evolution of Earths human inhabitants. In other words they are you and I from the future, Asian time travelers. Just my theory, but it sounds better than green died monkeys or baboons

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am not really a believer of time traveling, since it would exist, time traveling would be SO common place that we frequently have encounters with them, not the case.

The most evidence does point to extra-terrestials, maybe at some point they did have green baboons as test subjects, but this would NOT have been under project high-dive or project mogul as the government suggested.

Just using the term "little green men" is preposterous, they were never reported and was a common misconception/ridicule on ufologist.

Baboons don't even look remotely like Greys and i'm seriously doubting your source's credibility, what ARE his credentials anyway? if he's working for the Airforce he simply can NOT be trusted.

Nice attempt at covering this up, but uhmmmm, read Gazrok's posts about this, after that, do you still believe the Roswell incident is anything BUT a crash of Extra-Terrestials?

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
hey, who's to say time traveling doen't exist. Maybe people just aren't interested in our time. Plus, going with quantum theory here, if something in the past changed, only the people who changed time would know. like, maybe America didn't win their independence and someone frome 5945 went back and killed people for the american side. We don't know.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
may i point out that the entire idea that the american government/military would have been performing an autopsy on dead aliens to gain some understanding of there biology is rediculous
think about it, if the aliens were real they would have evolved in a completley differeent environment to our own so there bodys would be so different we wouldent have any frame of refferance onto which to build there research.
so if the bodys were dead they would discover very little by slicing them open and studying them that way. so next time you idiots make sensationolist claims...think it through properly first.....oh and by the way....blackstar you will pay for what you did to our orginisation.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by madman55000
may i point out that the entire idea that the american government/military would have been performing an autopsy on dead aliens to gain some understanding of there biology is rediculous
think about it, if the aliens were real they would have evolved in a completley differeent environment to our own so there bodys would be so different we wouldent have any frame of refferance onto which to build there research.
so if the bodys were dead they would discover very little by slicing them open and studying them that way. so next time you idiots make sensationolist claims...think it through properly first.....oh and by the way....blackstar you will pay for what you did to our orginisation.

Nothing to learn from alien autopsies? What?

Idiots? What?

Blackstar? What???

.......orginisation What??

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
While serving on active duty in the USAF in Alaska, I became friends with a guy who worked in Area 51 (probably late 80's) I knew him in 90-94. He told me some stories about it. Then I put in for a special duty assignment to Wright-Patterson AFB, OH as an enlisted aide for a certain Lt. Gen-who was the Aeronautical Systems Center commander. I asked him about it once-and was told to drop it, and don't ask again. I lived off of Col. Glenn Hwy, and could see the Air Force museum from my front yard, as well as what I thought to be 'Hangar 18' on the old Wright Field, surrounded by SP's and LE guys.. I've always been curious-

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
My dad took I and my siblings to this movie when I was 13. I never understood why as he is not a sci-fi buff in the least. After we saw this movie he asked what we had thought (existance f aliens). I really didn't have an answer at this age.

My dad passed away in 1989 and I was able to keep his military files he collected over the years. Funny thing is, he was part of the 509th Nuclear Bomb group. He was a back-up crew for the actual bombs dropped on Japan. He was later stationed at Roswell, in 1947. My wife and I recently went through his military records and found evidence he was in the C.I.A. in the 1950's.

With all that said, I have remembered my dad having short conversations with me pertaining to aliens. Again, he was never a sci-fi buff. Thinking back to those conversations and this movie, he knew something. Whatever that may have been, he has taken the information to his grave.

I suppose he was leaving clues, I just never picked up on them growing up. He once told me that most of the visitors from other than our planet, where dimensional travellers not intergalatic travellers.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join