It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi guys, this is my first post and a big deal to me.

BTW before anyone asks yes I did a search and came up with nada.

Can anyone hear energy?

Please if you have any question feel free to ask me.

J

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
jslong, what kind of energy are we speaking about?
Do you think this belongs in Paranormal or Science & Technology.
Maybe if you fleshed out your post a little bit,....?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I also don't know if this topic is necessarily paranormal, but I'll give an example of energy you can hear. Since energy is really used in the process of making any sound, I would say that all energy can be heard. But specifically, you can hear electricity buzzing. Especially at high voltages. You can 'hear' sparks, you can hear lights buzz as you dim them, etc. And electricity is basically pure energy. So I would say... yes! You can hear energy.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I had thought of the noises of static electricity, especially in the winter when the air is too dry.

And, energy is energy, so really feel this should be moved to the Science & Tech forum

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sometimes when I'm in the library at my school studying, I start to hear this high pitched constant pitch in the back of my conscious mind. After I sit there and try to hear it, I can make it go away.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yes. I can't hear once I remove my hearing aides but I can 'feel' or 'sense' the change in pitch at high power lines.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Takes energy to start vibrating a column of air so I guess yes if it's in the hertz range of your ear.

Ringing is tinnitus, comes and goes and really sucks (I have it....) too much loud music and standing hear racing cars along the way....

new topics

top topics

join