It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you rate the AF report of Roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
superstar.everythingcyber.com:8080... eEncounters.rm

Watch the video from the link above...and tell me how you would rate the AF's defense of what happened at roswell.

Its a 1 sided documentary but I must say, I never really bothered to read the AF report on roswell, but I thought they put up a pretty good defense from that documentary making me give them an 7.5-8/10, and I am a believer of roswell.

So do we have any reports out there that debunk the air force's report?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have read the Air Force's "investigation" and "solution" to the Roswell case, and I can sum it up in two words:

PURE BULL

And very unimaginitive BS this second time around. They didnt bother to stray far from the original weather balloon crap. Instead of a run of the mill weather balloon, its now a TOP SECRET weather balloon (made of materials you could buy at your local hobby shop, of course). I would have thought the air force, having 50 years to ponder it, would have at least exercised a bit more creativity and flare when concoting its latest spoonful of crap, but it seems the government, true to its nature, continues to be staffed by people with about as much imagination as the mildew colony in my shower.

Mod Edit: Remove profanity

[edit on 27-9-2005 by sanctum]

new topics

join