It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America VS Allah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Am I on my own in thinking this or do any of you share my views?

America is so big no-one can tell them what to do. Every country in the world knows this and America knows every country knows this.

So what do people do who do no like America but cannot fight it themselves? They use God as their weapon. God is meant to be the most powerful thing known to man, even George Bush cannot start a war on God.

So what do all these people who US is invading do? They announce that their God is starting a war with the US, Jihad. They use this as their attack, God is their weapon.

Jihad is just a word, God, Jesus and Allah are all just words but when you say they are on your side and they will fight for you you can create such a fear in your enemies.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Fear? How do you fear that which does not exist?

and which God shall be entering fisticuffs with us today? Thor? (jay?)Zeus? Heyseuss?? Allah be there in second?

They can pray all they want, hell they can even sacrifice animals and/or eachother however that wont stop a tank.

Really if "their" God gave a damn and being God-like as a God would be, why not just smack us down and put us in our place?

Oh thats right God can only do crappy feats like natural distasters, OR maybe they should invest in a new God? Perhaps one called technology?

Just a thought.

a final thought: What if instead of turning water into wine they turned it into Gravy, now there's a cult I could get sucked into.

I'm a rank 37 Gravy Fanatic.

[edit on 25-9-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its crazy but true. There are people out there that actually think god will help them fight wars. Oh merciful lord help me slaughter and maim the enemy.

What kind of god would help in the destruction of the land it created and the death of the people it created. I dont think people who say these things worship the man upstairs, maybe they worship ol' Larry in the basement.

Looks like gods on Iraq's side this time. Hes cooking up a hurricane to wipe out Bushes ranch.

[edit on 25-9-2005 by drinkinlikeafish]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nice point about propaganda. Mind you we like tell the soldiers who die for our country that they will probably go up to heaven don't we?

Ok so you think George Bush is not at war with God? Quote: "Even George Bush can't start a war on God"
Well let's have a look at the great mans actions...

1. Denies global warming exists, and is in charge of a country responsible for 25 percent of global CO2 emissions. Well what does that do?
Err... global warming merely threatens to send the climate back ten thousand years within the next century. It will merely cause the death of most ocean life through the acidification of the sea (half of all CO2 emissions over the last 250 years are already dissolved in it, since CO2 is soluble in water). Furthermore by been in power at such a crucial time George Bush will be the man who led mankind into making extinct much of God's land creation as well.
2. Aides the dictatorship of China in becoming the next super power (encourages trade and off shoring of jobs on economic grounds).
Well this is a country which does not believe in god, is highly immoral by the standards of any god (accept Satan as he is a God to some at least). It is also a country which still persecutes Christians.
3. Creates war in the holy land of Iraq and the creedal of civilisation.
4. Allows (like many presidents before) the so called practice of "lobbying" to corrupt our political system by the power and greed of man.
5. Is clearly against life as he thinks that stem cells are worth more than the lives of millions of other cells (i.e. human beings). This practice could humourly be called "cell discrimination".
6. Supports Israel by loaning it billions of dollars despite it is still stealing land through the construction of its "defensive" wall barrier. What a shame stealing is against the Ten Commandments?
7. He is also a former (if not present) meddler in the occult. The evidence of him doing it now is particularly non-existent but then it would be. He is a man who does not attend the funerals of men and woman who die through his orders, and has invested in the arms industry as an individual. Whilst none of those are against the Ten Commandments I don't suppose it reflects too well in the eyes of God do you?

Personally I think God has just retaliated against this man's rule. Some call it global warming but we all call it hurricane Katrina and Rita. In my eyes God rules through chance (and the actions of the weather are one thing, everyone agrees is dependant on chance).

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
In my opinion mother natures getting pissed. Weve been messing up the planet for too long and now its taking some revenge. We humans are conscious beings, I believe the planet is also a conscious being. The sea is her bloodsystem, the rivers are her veins, vegetation is her hair, geisers and volcanoes are her sweat glands and I think animals and wildlife are like her blood cells and we humans have become cancerous cells destroying the earth rather than helping to fight off disease.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Every country in the world knows this and America knows every country knows this.

yes but while every country may know this and america may also know that every country knows this, we make believe that we dont know and the US make believe that they believe that we dont know, but know that we know

so what does everyone know? noone knows anything.

What?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its NOT America against Allah, and anybody who thinks so is narrow minded and ignorant. Its America againt EXTREMIST Islamists who use terror to forward their agendas. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

I would be embarrassed if I was led to believe that its America vs Allah or the Muslims. Its borderline a racist mindset.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

yes but while every country may know this and america may also know that every country knows this, we make believe that we dont know and the US make believe that they believe that we dont know, but know that we know

But how do we know that we dont know what we know if we dont know that we know what they dont know we know?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by drinkinlikeafish

But how do we know that we dont know what we know if we dont know that we know what they dont know we know?

Good

You understand brilliantly.

IMO, we will know what we will need to know when we need to know it, and knowing this i know we will also know we know when we know what we needed to know. Operating on a need to know basis is good, you know.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
*Head explodes from all the knowing going on*
Ok, so where were we? Or right America Vs. Allah, yes, the one thing extremists claim they are fighting for, in order to recruit more mindless extremists. Sorry but America Vs. Allah is what the extremists would like you to think.

top topics

join