It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Democrats will finally go back home and do their jobs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
www.statesman.com... t/coxnet/texas/legislature/0903/0910redistrict_update.html

Wow. Imagine that. If my representitive pulled the same # these people are, i'd never vote for him or her again.

oh and colonel...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is bull # and you know it. Do their jobs. The De Lay plan is to overrule the rule of law and take their jobs. They ran to SAVE their jobs. While TX's suffers a 10 billion dollar deficit and ANOTHER FAILED Bush education plan, these TX repugnants want to redistrict so they can overturn the will of the people.

Those TX democrats are American patriots who will actually stand up for their constituents.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
This is bull # and you know it. Do their jobs. The De Lay plan is to overrule the rule of law and take their jobs. They ran to SAVE their jobs. While TX's suffers a 10 billion dollar deficit and ANOTHER FAILED Bush education plan, these TX repugnants want to redistrict so they can overturn the will of the people.

Those TX democrats are American patriots who will actually stand up for their constituents.

Bull#.
they're cowards who ran to gain an unfair advantage in parlimentary proceedure and an embarassment to this country.

if i don't show up to work i get fired. they should too.
and if it was a republican politician i'd say the same damn thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Bull#.
they're cowards who ran to gain an unfair advantage in parlimentary proceedure and an embarassment to this country.

The republicans tried to break the law with this redistrictig which has happend for a third time in maybe 3 yrs when it should be every 10 yrs. This si just part of the patttern of overthrowing the will of the people: Florida, TX, Colorado, California...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Bull#.

The republicans tried to break the law with this redistrictig which has happend for a third time in maybe 3 yrs when it should be every 10 yrs. This si just part of the patttern of overthrowing the will of the people: Florida, TX, Colorado, California...

Well at least they did it within a chamber, and not by trying to run to a different state any time they don't like the outcome.

Oh, and how did they get the majority?
They were elected by majority.

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by Fury]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ahh, wake up! If theywere present then there would have been a quorum and the Dems would be complicit in helping those bastard repugnants break the law. I swear I hate you repugnants.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Ahh, wake up! If theywere present then there would have been a quorum and the Dems would be complicit in helping those bastard repugnants break the law. I swear I hate you repugnants.

There would be a quorum for parlimentary process to work and the #ing idiot dems to do thier jobs.
And if they were "breaking the law" don't you think the people would get upset and remove the republicans?
no. because they're at a majority. this is pure liberal pussyisim at it's most disgusting.
a lame ass attempt to gain an unfair advantage by essentially refusing to do what you were elected for.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

There would be a quorum for parlimentary process to work and the #ing idiot dems to do thier jobs.
And if they were "breaking the law" don't you think the people would get upset and remove the republicans?
no. because they're at a majority. this is pure liberal pussyisim at it's most disgusting.
a lame ass attempt to gain an unfair advantage by essentially refusing to do what you were elected for.

The polirticians are there to represent the people and the repugnants don't seem to understand that because they don't care. The Dems had to leave to keep THEIR own constiuency form being swallowed up in some repugnant borough. DUH!!!! THAT'S WHAT REDISTRICITNG IS ABOUT!

I swear, you hellspawn. You lie about the EPA data on NY after 9-11 so insurance companies don't have to pay and people DIE. You kill thousands of Iraqis and watch Americans die everyday dor your Shock & Awe. You people are filth.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Stop

Ok... now that I have your attention.
I have set you up a thread in the Mud Pit... please continue your, um, "conversation" there.

Sling your mud here.

Thanks,

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The polirticians are there to represent the people and the repugnants don't seem to understand that because they don't care. The Dems had to leave to keep THEIR own constiuency form being swallowed up in some repugnant borough. DUH!!!! THAT'S WHAT REDISTRICITNG IS ABOUT!

I swear, you hellspawn. You lie about the EPA data on NY after 9-11 so insurance companies don't have to pay and people DIE. You kill thousands of Iraqis and watch Americans die everyday dor your Shock & Awe. You people are filth.

Yep. And face it. majority rules is what a quorum is all about. suck it up. you don't have a majority, so you can 1. suck it up and try and change it leagally,
2. run to another state and hold up proceedings.

and as for you're second little outburst there colonel,
I'll chalk it up to this...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Try and change it legally? You people disgust me to no end. Bunch of dirty savages. LEGALLY REDISTRICTING IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN EVERY 10 YEARS!...BY LAW 10 YEARS! TX REDISTRCITING ALREADY HAPPENED! THE REPUGNANTS WANT TO CHANGE IT TO SUIT THEM!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Try and change it legally? You people disgust me to no end. Bunch of dirty savages. LEGALLY REDISTRICTING IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN EVERY 10 YEARS!...BY LAW 10 YEARS! TX REDISTRCITING ALREADY HAPPENED! THE REPUGNANTS WANT TO CHANGE IT TO SUIT THEM!

Boo - #ing - hoo.
at least they've done...
1. thier jobs,
2. within parlimentary proceedure.

and we're not supposed to be posting here, since K_os can't move the thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I DON'T CARE. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I DON'T CARE. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.

then puke.
but do it at your job if you have one. or if you have one and go to it.
lmao

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
BREAK THE LAW?! Are you NUTZ? The LAW states that re-districting is COMPLETELY LEGAL majority vote proposition!

The DEMS did it EVERY YEAR when they had control!!!

What the HELL are you talking about?

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
WHY DID YOU MAKE UPthe 10 year bit?!

We can redistrict our state ANYTIME we want!!!

P...
m...

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There is the dust and scampering sound again....What is that?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
There is the dust and scampering sound again....What is that?

Lol,
here come the grave diggers now.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
WHY DID YOU MAKE UPthe 10 year bit?!

We can redistrict our state ANYTIME we want!!!

P...
m...

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by Springer]

He posted it three times, Springer. In dem world, its fact now. Every 10 years and not a day sooner until it suits them.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I didn't make it up. I saw it on a news show!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join