It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video of what the hell happened in brazil - operation PRATO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I just found these superb videos:

www.ufo.com.br...
www.ufo.com.br...
www.ufo.com.br...
www.ufo.com.br...

Its a documentary about the Brazilian operation PRATO. They speak portuguese but that doesnt matter too much, because they show many reconstructions and photos (and also actual UFO videofootage) of what happened over there.

These people are attacked by a UFO shooting laser beams at them (they end up in the hospital):

Here the brazilian army, sent to investigate, gets their asses kicked by a UFO:

This is part of an actual UFO video(shot by the army i think):

Commander of the operation:

source: www.ufo.com.br...

[edit on 25-9-2005 by plop]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
UFO over Colares, leaving a luminous trail on the nighttime photograph.

Thanks plop, i enjoyed them, what a great story, although it is quite shocking, i cant believe things like this get ignored and go unnoticed through time, just ending up as mythology,
how much physicle evidence and witnesses do you need to make a story real?
Nice find, plop,

I noticed in the reinactment someone had a video camera, do u know if there's any actual real video footage of this event?

link to another thread with more info
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hey thanks buddy...i missed that one
very good stuff...
lot's of medical/military witness...

edit...
man...that's really good stuff....too bad most of you guys can't understand...i'm really shocked....IMO, one of the best ufo cases so far...

[edit on 25-9-2005 by Deker]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

[
edit...
man...that's really good stuff....too bad most of you guys can't understand...i'm really shocked....IMO, one of the best ufo cases so far...

So u speak portuguese? Could u translate the video

Or maybe just a short summary of what the story is about.

Does it tell what the military discovered? I havent watched the full video yet so maybe it will be clearer to me then.

And like iamian said, did that guy with the videocamera videotape the UFO up close?

[edit on 25-9-2005 by plop]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Operation Prato is definitely one the best cases for E.T. Visitation that I know about.

The Brazilian Air Force has publicly admitted to the Operation , and has over 500 pictures and 16 hours of video. Although some of the Operation Prato files have been opened to Brazilian Ufologists , some of the important parts are still classified.

According to A. J. Gevaerd of UFO.com.br , the activity in the Amazon still continues to this day. He also has a new book about Operation Prato that should be available in English I think sometime in the next month or so.

Edit: The main reason I personally feel this case is legit besides its obvious credibility , is because I had a Close Encounter in 2002 with a ball of light that seems to be exactly as the Brazilians are describing the Night lights and "chupas" seen and photograghed in Operation Prato.

[edit on 25-9-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
my english is not good...but some good points in the video:

-all start with some people seeing strange lights in the city
-a lot, and i mean a lot, of the town people are hit by light beams coming of the ufos.
- the city hospital report that all people hit by the beam shows the same symptoms(?). They are all paralyzed for a short time, and they all have a scar in the left chest, with 2 small holes, like needles holes
-the population, in panic because the ufo events, flee from the city.
-The city mayor contact the military. Brasilian airforce was assigned to the case. As it is a secret mission, airforce have called it Operation Prato, or 'Operation Plate'
-during Operation Prato, brasilian airforce have established lots of operational bases in the city to follow/study the ufo. In all bases they have witness Ufos.
-brasilian airforce have taken over 500 photos of the ufos
-brasilian airforce have videotaped 4 movies of the ufos
-In the video, in the part that show some guys in a boat. They saw a really large UFO flying above the river, with some small ufos coming out of the big one.
-there's also one event that a airforce helicopter have pursued a UFO.
-captain Hollanda, the guy assigned to be the commander of Operation Prata, have committed suicide after bringing(?) the case to the public/media in 1997. Their closest friends don't believe he has committed suicide.
-In 2004/2005 brasilian airforce have opened their doors to ufologists, but they still denied the existence of ufo. They have released some documents about the Operação prato, but they say that all witness have "illusions", nothing real was proved

that's it, there's others cool parts in the video...I will see it again and try to translate anothers parts.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Cool Deker thanks!

While you are at it checkout this Video if you haven't seen it.

www.ufo.com.br...

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thats complete madness, just the other day a friend from France was staying for a couple of weeks, hes a slightly closed minded guy but he told me a story when he was about 20 he and a few friends were hiking up a mountain and a yellow ball of light followed them for about half an hour.

Also my mother told when she was on the bus about 15 years ago she looked out the window and saw a red ball of light in the sky and when she told other people to look at it they couldnt see anything.

Ive seen similar things when I was a kid but never close up usually about a mile away, at first I thought they were ships because I was looking out at the sea but after a while they shot up into the sky, I saw it a few times with friends and once I ran up to my mother and showed it to her and she saw it shoot up into the sky with me. This was in a little town above Dublin in Ireland, theres no reason for advanced military crafts to be in that area and besides theres no advanced military crafts that can take off from the sea and shoot into the sky at about 10,000 miles per hour.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What city is that in Deker and how long ago did this happen?

[edit on 25-9-2005 by drinkinlikeafish]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I didnt know the airforce concluded that it was just hallucinations. And didnt the army investigate also, as seen in the video? Have they released their information/conclusion yet?

How on earth can they conclude that its hallucinations anyway when there are so many pictures of the UFOs.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here is the video with english subtitles:

www.ufo.com.br...

Mod Edit: This is a very large WMV. (299 Mb).

[edit on 13-10-2005 by sanctum]

top topics

join