It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the bourne supremacy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
the bourne conspiracy and supremacy, both i thought were very good films!
in the bourne supremacy , jason is arrested at an airport in italy , he uses a device to obtain information from one mobile phone and duplicates it onto another?
is this possible?
what is the device?
surley it cant be just a reader, coz he monitors the phone calls to/from the original mobile?

if anyone has any info on this i would appreciate it?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Unrelated to your question, but Has anyone read the Bourne Supremacy? I can't believe they made that movie, it has NOTHING to do with the book!

Now as for your question, could you be more specific?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
Unrelated to your question, but Has anyone read the Bourne Supremacy? I can't believe they made that movie, it has NOTHING to do with the book!

You are right !! Robert Ludlums novels are brilliant and the films are not even close to the novels !!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Seriously though, in bourne supremacy, his wife doesn't die, she gets kidnapped. The dude from the first movie, bourne's "boss" is still alive. I mean COME ON PEOPLE!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I've read all the Bourne books, and enjoyed them immensely, though the last one was a bit tedious. i kept wondering... "OK, when's this going to be over???"

The movies, compared to the books suck really badly, but when you stop comparing them to the books they're alright. They're good action movies, I enjoyed the second movie, but you're right, it was largely unrelated to the book.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, the film of the Borne Identity was WAY off the book too, hehe...

As for the cell phone, obviously numbers and messages, etc. are stored in the phone's memory, so assuming you had a device that could recognize and read each carriers encoding, it seems perfectly feasible that such an item could exist. Not too much different than a thumb drive really, in concept.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
And its called a............?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm merely saying the theory behind such a device is certainly workable... I've been out of the hacker tech arena for quite a few years....hehe...

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well I'll look into it and be happy I didn't get a one-line response warning!

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
One line post warnings? On BTS? Not unless it was really annoying or pointless. This place is all about having fun and such.

I'm sure the equipment he was using was pretty far up there on the cash register rating. Would be interesting to find out exactly what it was and how much of that stuff is just made up.

new topics

top topics

join