posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:45 PM
I'm not to sure about a timing link; but their policies are certainly responding to one thing, whose destiny affects them equally.
America (the "Christian's Great Satan") is currently engaged in delivering Iraq’s Muslim fundamentalists (mostly Shia people), a representative
60% majority over the New Iraqi democracy.
This has been at the expense of Iraq’s secular Muslim minority (almost completely Sunni) who used to be in power before we invaded them. (It
happened after they had unilaterally disarmed their country of WMD’S). (Stupid I know; given we want Iran and Korea to do the same).
Now the Secular Sunni population aren’t too happy about being invaded; losing power, and now being ruled by vengeful Muslim fundamentalists. So
(despite being a minority) they have apparently formed the bulk of the insurgency.
For some reason this insurgency resists our “friendly” troops as “the occupying foreigners”. Therefore because these troops belong to the
“CGS” the Christians Great Satan has been “forced” into fighting, killing, and “bringing to justice” a people whose version of Islam
actually accepts Christians as equals.
Meanwhile we remain committed to getting the “job done” (i.e. giving Christian hating Muslim fundamentalists, a democratically representative
But that’s just the background; Iran and North Korea should also consider that…
1. The Iraqi government is beginning to show signs of turning against the British in Basra.
2. The Iraqi police and military have been infiltrated by insurgents from across all of Iraq’s ethnic groups.
3. The Shia insurgents are becoming an even greater than the Sunni insurgents (a long way to go too given they make up the bulk of the
4. The Shia are adopting even more barbarous techniques than Sunni Muslims (I tell you their attitude to an enemies family, woman and children makes
the Sunnis look like saints).
5. Even more of the Iraqi populous wants us out their country
6. We have reconfirmed our commitment to staying in their country.
7. America has been dealt two blows by god or global warming
8. The economy isn’t looking too good, and the unstable price of oil is a deterrent against a war for now at least.
9. Iran and Syria have successfully maintained their strong military alliance against invasion (formed some months ago).
10. Military recruitment is at an unsustainable low (admittedly the least important of all ten points).
Now we are so nicely tied up fighting the Secular Sunnis, and giving power to the Muslim fundamentalists (including terrorists) surely now is the time
for Iran and North Korea to “flee a man when he’s down”.
Therefore no matter how rebellious against the U.S, Iran or Korea intends to be within the next decade; surely it is now that their rebelliousness
should be at its peak?
I mean you would have thought that would make sense wouldn’t you?
So maybe that’s why there’s a link between these two countries behaviour? Maybe it’s because (in his old age), stupid Uncle Sam invaded the
(Though he’s about to go into a nursing home run by China). I think Uncle Sam should be in a high security mental asylum because he invaded a
country which had unilaterally disarmed, and had a leader who had brought stability for 34 years. This war may cost more lives than Saddam’s
“relative brutality”. After all; the 1st Gulf War killed 250,000 but this war? Let’s just say we lack the respect to count the Iraqi civilians
Because if we didn’t even more Iraqis would reject our “gift” of anarchy, invasion, and some grand version of democracy. In all probability they
would send even more of our troops back to their home country in body bags-they don’t belong.
So with a president like George Bush who started all this and a people like the Americans who actually think they democratically re-elected him (I say
“think” because many people in Democrat areas where still queuing when the polls closed).
Now is not just am opportunity for Iran and North Korea to take advantage of our own stupidity, but a matter of urgency. Otherwise I bet that (for
starters) we invade Iran anyway, Korea following year? I wouldn’t laugh it of.