It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 757 Hitting the Pentagon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For reference:

external image

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance and I do see the Pentagon there, but what exactly is the picture of?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
presumeably its from a camera on the gas station.
is that not the pentagon in the background?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yea I'm curious too, all the CITGO and other gas station CCD cameras I've seen are in B/W ( the cheap kind )...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Excuse my ignorance and I do see the Pentagon there, but what exactly is the picture of?

Looks like a publicity photo from a grand opening party.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Looks like they were auctioning off that red pick-up truck with some media there.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Dignitaries gather around the alternative-fuel pumps following the dedication ceremony at the Navy Exchange gas station near the Pentagon. The cleaner-burning, cheaper gasoline substitutes went on sale May 1. Photo by Jim Garamone. (Click thumbnail for screen-resolution image

www.defenselink.mil...

That picture is not from a security camera, was taken by Jim Garamone...

Deny Ingnorance folks...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
On a previous Pentagon/ Flight 77 thread, some time ago, I pointed out this particularly interesting account of a regular flight attendant on that flight, on visiting the scene:

She saw parts of the fuselage of an American Airlines plane, a Boeing 757 plane... She recognized the polished aluminum outer shell, an unpainted silver color that is unique to American Airline planes, and the red and blue trim that is used to decorate the fuselage... Upholstery, drapes and carpeting she could identify by both color and design...

One area of fuselage had remaining window sections and the shape of the windows, curved squares not ovals, was also distinct to the 757's she had flown. She also saw parts with the A/A logo, including parts of the tail of the plane...

She spent approximately 15 minutes in the crash area looking at parts of the wreckage, all of which she recognized as coming from a Boeing 757 American Airline plane...

www.ratical.org...

When I mentioned this before someone asked if I knew who the witness was. I checked online, and John Judge seems very cagey about it, just referring to her as a friend. Perhaps for that reason some people have criticised the account, and wondered if she even exists.

Well, I finally found her: turns out she's "T Carter", and she spoke about a little what happened at the COPA 2002 meeting. None of that proves it's true or accurately remembered, of course, but if you'd like to judge for yourself, then hear what she has to say at www.parapolitics.info...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
good stuff ashmok. i havent heard that one before

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join