It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you invent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
I'd also invent a virtual reality gaming system that interfaced directly with your brain rather than through goggles and headphones.

That could go beyond gaming.... Internet dating to the EXTREME!!!!

How sad for us... :shk:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
we need bread that doesn't leave crumbs. surely after thousands of years of bread-making, we could have developed some truly useful genetic modifications to wheat and other grains. Sometimes, it is almost a pain in the, well, it's too much trouble to even make a sandwhich just because you know you are going to leave crumbs and that means cleaning up. Crumbless bread would free humanity of a lot of time otherwise consumed by vacuuming those little orts. The constructive use of this newly found time could be best utilized in the development of the technology that would, ultimately, get us off of this darned planet before the Xth planet, Niburu and the accompanying field of asteroids tear the Earth's gravitational fields apart and bombard Terra's surface with a rain of meteorites. Surely, to avoid this, we can spend a bit of time developing crumbless bread? Or are we too ignorant, as a species, to be that far sighted?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
we need bread that doesn't leave crumbs.

It's called beer.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
we need bread that doesn't leave crumbs.

It's called beer.

Have you tried spreading peanut butter and jelly on beer? Quite hard...

Maybe if we invented peanut butter and jelly FLAVORED beer....... now that's a thought.....

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'd invent survival monkeys.....to utilize in time of national disasters. And when they were'nt saving humanity from all manner of catastrophe's, they'd be making me crumbless sandwhiches and bringing me cold beers.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
THE UNIVERSAL REMOTE

oh wait, they already have that

Ok, I would invent a universal remote that actually works and is easy to program.

I have 6 remotes....it drives me crazy, especially when I can't find 'em

And like 3 of them are "universal"

[edit on 26/9/2005 by SportyMB]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join