It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abolishing the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Here's a link discussing something very troubling. My, it seems that even Lou Dobbs of CNN is worried about what our holiest-of-holy, most Merciful and oh - brilliant Global Elites are planning for us!

www.stoptheftaa.org...

P.S I hate to see Lou all alone with those conspiracy poo-pooist's, so may be Dobbs should start posting here at ATS, before deciding to join the militia?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have an interesting link for you realrepublican.

Are you a real republican?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There's actually a longish thread on this topic here:
NWO/CFR Openly Discuss Dismantling of USA.

Lou Dobbs does take a decidedly nationalistic approach, I've noticed that.

Here is the CFR independant commission report that Dobbs and others discuss, in PDF format:
Building a North American Community.

I don't know if you want to look at the other thread and add to it or continue to discuss this interesting topic a fresh here.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It is funny mentioning that they want to make U.S.A more like the E.U

But is it not already like that, the way one governement is overseeing all the states in America.

These are the gradual steps towards the N.W.O

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
after reading that article..it is pretty obvious that those in power want to have a united nations of north amerika or united states of north america.
certain parts just don't make sense....when you read it..and the statements made by officials..it is sooooo obvious that everybody is just using everybody and everybody knows it but they charge ahead and say everything is fine. another example of the fine politics of our era...

I think this is a generational plan..it will take a couple of generations before it happens. Imagine if you will, a north american continent..with the cheap labor force of china and koreas, an advanced industrial and manufacturing base that has room for major growth, they just needed the cheap legal labor to work it. i don't know, i'm just typing aloud............

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
People have been talking about abolishing the U.S for a long time now; apparently they are going to replace it with China. India is also a running candidate although apparently its way too democratic to really qualify.
Ever since the collapse of the Soviet Union the U.S has been a lonely super power lacking in proper competition. As a result it has deteriorated to such a state that even if it did open its borders up with Mexico the country still wouldn’t have the man (or more importantly) brain power to compete with a country like China. The best the U.S could hope for is to become China's "little buddy" just like England did with the U.S when it lost its empire.
Some people blame the deterioration of America on its leaders. I agree but not for the reasons normally given. Personally I think the U.S should be letting more people in and doing less trade with countries like China. This way we in the West could still remain the worlds No.1 dominator, and at the same time be competitive with countries like China both on an economic and manpower scale. With most of the world desperate for a western lifestyle we could be very selective on who we let in, and at the same time impose some form of discriminations (if politically possible) to ensure they fit in with our economy. The first one we should aim for is the idea that economic immigrants can be sent back when they get too old after a lifetime of working and sending some money back home.

I would like to add that it beats me how an illegal can often claim citizenship after they having been breaking our immigration laws for a long enough period of time. Yet one who has only just arrived here can be sent back almost immediately.

Sadly none of these things looks set to change. Therefore the U.S can look forward to joining histories other great super powers along with the likes of: the U.S.S.R, Britain, Germany, France, Roman Italy and even the Arab World. God bless you America, may your soul rest in peace and your sins not come back to haunt you too much.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

. As a result it has deteriorated to such a state that even if it did open its borders up with Mexico the country still wouldn’t have the man (or more importantly) brain power to compete with a country like China.

Yeah China showcases such amazing brain power. That must be why other countries copy chinese tech all the time
O wait its China that copies every piece of tech it can get its hands on.

Lets look at China's new design for a military light truck

WOW thats amazing look at the Ingenuity there

What about a picture of the rifle they use

WOW how orginal what a amazing show of brain power.

I could fill up pages with this stuff. China has become the masters of stealing others designs. Not that there anything wrong with that in a military sense besides always being a step behind people you copy but it shows a major lack of ingenuity

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
certain parts just don't make sense

Like what?

The report talks about creating a common security permiter. That makes sense. It talks about the mexican and canadian government sharing information about people crossing the border with the US government, and vice versa, which makes sense.

an advanced industrial and manufacturing base that has room for major growth, they just needed the cheap legal labor to work it.

How does this particular report make any difference with respect to that??

and at the same time be competitive with countries like China both on an economic and manpower scale

Or the west could just go to war with them, and wreck their infrastructure.

I could fill up pages with this stuff

And while americans are laughing at how china 'can only make cheap copies' of their cars and guns, the chinese just revealed that they've just made a tremendous breakthrough in genetic engineering and cancer therapy. Now the americans are the ones who get to copy the chinese. The US, infact, has moratorium on all clinical trials of genetic therapies, whereas china is rapidly moving forward. Sure, they'll be driving cheap chinese copies of fords and chryslers, but they'll be driving them thru 'the outer province' once known as "amariga".

Of course, I'm not hoping that this is the case, like some people do, just pointing out, the chinese are not stupid.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I have an interesting link for you realrepublican.

Are you a real republican?

Cheers

I loved the link
I'm a 100% - ORIGINAL and REALREPUBLICAN

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Like what?

The report talks about creating a common security permiter. That makes sense. It talks about the mexican and canadian government sharing information about people crossing the border with the US government, and vice versa, which makes sense.

For whom does it make sense for, Lord Rothschild and the Fabians’ Societies? Even Lou Dobb mentioned that we are fighting a war on Terror and we can't even seem to keep our own borders safe, so why the heck should we create any new ones now.

Or may be we should just ask the Canadians and Mexicans if they wouldn’t first mind integrating/degrading into the Borg completely? Simple minded folk like Lou (oh sorry Lou ol' buddy but it's kind of true ya know) would like to believe that our wise and Nobel Elite have lost their minds; but I can assure that it is not THEY who have lost their minds. Besides, they already know that borders don't really matter since it's a phoney war on Terror.

Or the west could just go to war with them, and wreck their infrastructure.

Only if first:
1) the Economic Hit Men fail to Bankrupt the nation
2) The Jackals fail

--> Then our kids go to die for freedom!

And while americans are laughing at how china 'can only make cheap copies' of their cars and guns, the chinese just revealed that they've just made a tremendous breakthrough in genetic engineering and cancer therapy. Now the americans are the ones who get to copy the chinese. The US, infact, has moratorium on all clinical trials of genetic therapies, whereas china is rapidly moving forward. Sure, they'll be driving cheap chinese copies of fords and chryslers, but they'll be driving them thru 'the outer province' once known as "amariga".

They must have read the book by Mr. Edward Griffin (an American) called "A World Without Cancer"

China is a desensitized Leninist country - the people in general are much more stupid and any American. The Chinese allowed millions to die under a the International Banker-backed maniac, Mao Tse Sung! That is very, very stupid and no American has allowed this to happen to their own people up until now.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by realrepublican
For whom does it make sense for

Everyone in the United States, Mexico, and Canada.

Even Lou Dobb mentioned that we are fighting a war on Terror and we can't even seem to keep our own borders safe, so why the heck should we create any new ones now.

You miss the point, the report calls for stronger border patrol, and creating a common security perimter, such that jihadi can't get on the continent, let alone specifically the United States.

Or may be we should just ask the Canadians and Mexicans if they wouldn’t first mind integrating/degrading into the Borg completely?

Well, resistance is futile.

China is a desensitized Leninist country - the people in general are much more stupid and any American.

And yet they are leaping beyond the US in terms of basic science, like in making a cure for Cancer.
Look, I ain't advocating for the communist system that the chinese are under, I'm saying that if americans think that they're simply inherently smarter and better, or that their form of government and less regulated economy is going to somehow allways result in them being the innovators and entrepeneurs, then they're fooling themselves.

Lets not go too far off topic with this tho. What are the problems with the linked report?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Anybody who slings of at China must remember that it was only recently that their currently became capitalist in the first place. China is now making enormous quantities of good and is described by many as “the world’s workshop”.
But they are building more universities, more schools, hospitals, railways, nuclear power stations as we speak. And it’s no surprise in a country of 1.2 billion. Look at it this way…
If U.S and China went to war they could both raise tax's by one dollar per person to pay for the increased military expenditure. So the U.S would instantly have about 280 million dollars, whilst China would have about 1.2 billion. At the moment the U.S would still win because China has a lot of poor people. But in China things don't need to change that much at all for this to change a lot. And regardless of what you think, things in China are changing rapidly.
If they have Western living standards in 30 years from now, then there economic power will be over 4 times greater than U.S's right now. Even before then it is worth remembering that countries can often find money for defence and foreign policy. Therefore it may not be long till China is a bigger and better super power. In the mean time the more technology they can steal the faster they will climb.

Personally I am very alarmed about the way we in the West are helping this great dictatorship become so powerful by buying so much of their cheap stuff. Is it any wonder they are the world’s workshop?
Seriously they will be the New Super power by the time I'm middle aged and America will be just another one of histories old ones. If so now is the time to influence them, something we are not giving the way we continue to trade with them.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You miss the point, the report calls for stronger border patrol, and creating a common security perimter, such that jihadi can't get on the continent, let alone specifically the United States.

The Jihad is already everywhere - yet it's also nowhere. You and I are the new Jihaders BTW, if we believe in sovereignty and Constitutional freedoms.

Lets not go too far off topic with this tho. What are the problems with the linked report?

I do not like the idea of one nations military spying on the other nations people. This already happens and these Elites are using this "info sharing" as another gateway in order to gain more control over all laws in all nations.

If you were to try and start a North American currency and then a World currency, how does one proceed? Exactly as they have been - patiently, slowly and little by little, they smash the world to bits and rebuilt it to their very hearts content.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by realrepublican
if we believe in sovereignty and Constitutional freedoms.

Patently untrue.

I do not like the idea of one nations military spying on the other nations people.

That is not in the report.

If you were to try and start a North American currency and then a World currency,

That is not in the report.

The report talks about havign it set up so that when someone enters mexico and is on a US terror watch list, the US gets notified, and if they're on a mexican or canadian watch list, the US notifies them, and lets them know when they are leaving the country, and all that jazz. It doesn't provide for federalies to patrol new orleans, or mounties to have listening posts in idaho, or anything like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The report talks about havign it set up so that when someone enters mexico and is on a US terror watch list, the US gets notified, and if they're on a mexican or canadian watch list, the US notifies them, and lets them know when they are leaving the country, and all that jazz. It doesn't provide for federalies to patrol new orleans, or mounties to have listening posts in idaho, or anything like that.

Before you tell me to stay on topic please know this: Any plan put into action which speaks about better communications between nations, must be somehow facilitated to achieve an apsired goal. That extra security via communications etc is meant to achieve the goal of stopping terrorism, or so they imply. But a plan coming from the same people who continue to lie about so much, is like a bank robber asking a bank to allow him to set up security - and not just in one bank - but in ALL banks!

Now would you trust him or his agenda, no matter how nice sounding?

Of course you must first assume the other nations people care about what Homeland Security considers a terrorist threat. Most Canadian and Mexican people do not want their own elected officials supporting the homeland security agenda of creating common security perimeters or stronger border patrol. But the officials, often weak-minded fools or those who are threatened into buying into the anti-terrorism scare tactics seem to go along. This in no way reflects the belief of the common people.

I do not trust the DoD period, so why should a Canadian or Mexican care about what DoD considers protecting against terrorism; just because the DoD says it so? Heck the Dod are just another terrorist type. Most Canadians want the RIAA/MPAA jerks out of their music file sharing business - they certainly do not care to see any extra security cameras, scanners or armed guards on their borders. Just because some rotten apples want to destroy America, it doesn’t mean the Canadians and Mexicans should be brought down with them into a state of fear and panic. They like their schools to be open with no metal detectors and the world reflects treatment back onto places like Canada, for exactly what it presents itself as – a more peaceful and safer place to live!

[edit on 28-9-2005 by realrepublican]

new topics

top topics

join