It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderbergs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2002 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here a berg, there a berg.
Site ain't the same without them...
And Jumpin Jef Rense, too: good, cloak and dagger, intro here:
www.rense.com...

Simon, thanks for getting everything back up and running (hint hint).

This will be a teaser for now, I have some of my own run-ins with actual BilderBoys to toss together and post soon (don't tell 0).

posted on Jul, 2 2002 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Very informative... a sane approach to accurately start to shake and wake your fellow, good-hearted person, as they say.

Good link 4!

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I know this web site www.rense.com

This site is absolutely anti-semitic & anti-catholic. It gives just some pseudo-explanations about everything.

The owner is looking very close from Ernst Zundel & his revisionists friends but also close from the left & far-left wing. Not so strange after all, far-right, left & far left-wings don't like the Jews & the Christians.

Sometimes rense.com take his references from the french left-wings newspaper Le Monde ( The World ). This newspaper has been recently condemned for racials crimes by a french court, because he was pushing the muslims to beat the Jews & the Christians.

www.rense.com sucks!

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It's good basic primer UP.

I'll post some more soon...

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'd file rense in with satirewire.com and theonion.com for news content, if not humour content.

Although that is kinda an insult to the newsworthiness of those two sites

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's a d**n good trawlin site, though, Kano.

I used to argue with Jumpin Jeff in person pretty often. Once in a while, he gets a few things right purely by accident.

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 02:42 PM
link   
NICE...what a way to get this particular forum going!

good # 4
even though Rense can talk out his ass
what the # - I will read it anyway.

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4
It's good basic primer UP.

What ????

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 10:58 PM
link   
whats that bob? shoot 4?

GLADLY. i'd be more than happy to finish off rense while i'm at it aswell. anybody else want some extra holes in them?

posted on Jul, 4 2002 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I haven't had a chance yet to look these over, but a simple MSN Search turns up 6 different links from the keyword "Bilderburgs"...And not a single one of them is rense...

For your edification, here's those links I found (Please note that I've mentioned that I haven't checked these out for myself yet):
www.freedomdomain.com...
board.dserver.org... A lot of the text is messed up on this one...Like *someone* hasn't quite got the hang of html yet...
www.soren.org...
faculty.maxwell.syr.edu...
www.freerepublic.com...
www.freerepublic.com... This one is from the same server as Link #5, so I didn't count it; Call it "Link 5a" if you wish.
www.inet-one.com...
www.inet-one.com... This one is also from the same server as Link 6; I didn't count this one either, as it could be called Link 6a.
www.pssst-heyu.com/billofrights2.html This one I couldn't get it to load...Serious lag time; I didn't count this one for that reason.

posted on Jul, 4 2002 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Good post Sangoku.

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 01:38 PM
link   
1007, I do believe those qualify for some of the weirdest darn sites I've seen this week. In fact, I sorta think they give Brian a real good run for his money.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

posted on Jul, 10 2002 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 100777.com

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
I know this web site www.rense.com

This site is absolutely *anti-semitic & **anti-catholic. It gives just some pseudo-explanations about everything.

* i.am...
**i.am...

What do you means ?
We don't have to believe www.rense.com ? that's it ?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Come on chaps -100 days without a BloodyB*gger.
mad as Hatters here; but the most convincing list of the alleged BildaBricks I've seen for a good while.
www.twincities.indymedia.org...

(note absence of royalty)

new topics

top topics

join