It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with your podcasts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I didnt know where to put this, here or in the podcasts section, but since it doesnt deal with a members podcast, I decided to put it here.

I know a lot of people dont have much for music software and such and I thought I would help out if anyone wants an intro made or some other custom audio bits.

I like messing around with the stuff, so if anyone needs an intro song or the link feel free to ask or give me some tips on what you would like.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Here are some hilarious vintage atomic test audio clips I have found. They would be great for humour posts.

I have cleaned up the audio. The old files were full of static and hiss, but I cleaned them up fairly well.

Even if you are not interested in using them, listen to these samples anyways, they are HILARIOUS. Especially this first one. Ill type out transcripts.

Horrible Acting

-What seems to be the trouble soldier you look a little bit worried
-Well I am chaplin, just a little bit
-Actually theres no need to be worried as the army has taken all the neccessary precautions to see that were perfectly safe here.

(it goes on)
-Whats it like chaplin?
-First of all one sees a very bright light, followed by a shockwave and then you hear the sound of the blast and then it seems as though theres a minor earth quake. And then you look up and you see the fireball as it ascends up into the heaven. Its a wonderful sight to behold

Imagine the worst actors reading off of cue cards with horrible voicing. Its great !

This one is great

You'll be Killed Anyway

-Finally if you recieve enough gamma radiation to cause sterility or severe sickness, you'll be killed by blast, flying debris or heat anyway.

Classic duck and cover
Duck and Cover

Happy Times
That would be bad

-Well as I was saying I wouldnt worry nearly as much about the atom bomb if it were to kill you right out, what scares me is that awful gas that deforms you.

(pause)

-Yeah.................. that would be bad
-yeah....

That one is truly a must listen.

And finally
Atomic Drift

Just listen, no comment lol

Hope you have some fun with these.

[edit on 25-9-2005 by Dulcimer]

join