It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones deserves and award from all Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This Alex Jones guy is really attacking our gov't officials, and the occult sensibilities that all world leaders are drawn to. People in power throughout the world are deriving their strengths from occult premises and philosophies.

There must be power in this stuff after all.

Alex touches on all conspiracies related to our freedoms, and dwindling rights. If I could, I would give this man a great big hug.

www.inforwars.com this is his page, and I recommend it to everyone who declares themselves American.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
yea if you dont mind/agree with all his religous fanaticism, pro christianity end times prophesizing. You know we can have wars and there could be turmoil all around the planet which has been happening all throughout history and there doesnt need to be dark forces at work, just ignorance and fear.

Fear is something this guy sells a lot of so is he really doing us a service or just making matters worse by scaring the be-jesus out of everyone, and inadvertantly making things worse?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
He gets nothing from me, until I get all the time I've wasted plowing through "Shocking Secrets of Bohemian Grove on DVD" popup ads back. He really seems fixated on this one thing. With all that's going on in the world today, I think it counts as a distraction at best.

Why not give the award to all the journalists who died getting their stories out in the last few years? I think they paid the ultimate price for informing the world, rather than Alex Jones, who seems to be getting paid a nice sum for disinforming it.

-koji K.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think what Alex Jones has waken many up. We are getting freedom's taking away and the government is corrupt. He isn't in it for the money he is in it for informing people. Take a look at his videos he says they can be sent to anyone or anywhere for free. More and more unconstitutional laws are being passed and its a matter of time till they got full control over us.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says, me being a agnostic/atheist and all, but he definately has some very good points in some of the stuff he brings out.
I definately think he deserves an award or something.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Neither was I attempting to discredit all those others giving it their all to get the truth out, but anymore I don't buy one iota of what television media outlets have to say. It's all so filtered.

Diversity in the media, and news outlets is something that must continue. The thing I fear most is this homogenization of our world.

I'll tell you one thing for sure. Anyone that seeks to chorale the masses into a single uniform thought structure of any kind should be stopped at all costs.(this can be applied to politics, religions, languages, sciences, and so forth)

Diversity is an essential element to maintain in all facets of life if one seeks to evolve and progress, yet what I see is this one world gov't turning everything into the same thing and putting this whole planet in danger in the process.

Dissenting viewpoint are a key element in airing out all the details, and in this complicated age one must continually ask themselves what is true and untrue. I’m very frustrated with the way things in America are evolving. We’ve stalled all scientific advancements when it comes to technologies that would get us off of petroleum products, yet some powerful force seems hell-bent on never letting these new magical technologies surface for the use of common man.

Something so very strange is taking our county over, and so many people believe they can’t change things. The truth is, that if you believe that, you have failed prior to your beginning. Change that fundamental belief in a large enough number of people, and you can imagine nothing that is unattainable.

NO LONGER CAN YOU PUT YOU FATE AND SAFTY IN YOUR GOVORNMENT’S HANDS, and perhaps it was wrong to begin with to think that it was the duty of the gov’t to protect you. We humans are a thinking race, yet when groups think together, bad decisions are made because we still don’t know the dynamics of group think. Group think has been scientifically studied, and shown to be increasingly flawed when it comes to making important judgments and decisions. We do better, much better making decisions for ourselves, and within ourselves. Somehow we are more apt to comprehend all the forces at work within ourselves rather than in a large group of people with varying fundamental beliefs. All of which is a good thing, but most don’t understand this about the world, and failing to see, are ignorant, so you can’t blame them, just educate them. Educate enough free and independent thinkers, and as I have already said, you can think of nothing that is unattainable.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I used to think Alex Jones was way too over the top, fear selling and in your face...

then I saw mor eof his stuff, I saw his message.

Have you guys seen Martial Law 9/11? He forgets that stupid no plane pentagon/pods/alien crap and goes straight into no holds barred why 9/11 happened and what has been happening before and since.

People misunderstand Alex Jones:

He looks older, but he is only 31, and has been doing this stuff since 1993 when he was 19. The late comedian Bill Hicks admired him, and he was inspired by Hicks.

Alex Jones purest message is that the government and new world order wants to take away our freedom and creativity. Most christian hellfire people will not say anything about love and creativity, instead be all about the fear.

Alex Jones is also a satirist, he uses humor. Most conspiracy theorists and activists don't have a funny bone in their body. He also is not a hypocrite. He goes after not just the KKK, but Mexican hate groups and others who want to subjecate our fellow man.

In fact, Alex Jones is the only person I see in this country with the balls to stand up for anything and not be afraid to go out there and take on the tyrants, expose wrongdoing and hypcrocracy where most dare not speak a word. To me he is a hero, and I hope more people will give what he has to say a chance.

Yes, he gets a bit overbearing with the 'new world order is slowly enslaving you into a polcie state' spiel, but it's refreshing amongst a thousand yesmen Dan Rathers on tv.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is a discussion site, not a promotional site.

join