It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And For My Next Trick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Dear friends ..WOW !! Did you see that Post ? When I say Oscar Material . Folks I'm not going to try and Out do "Mr Special Effects Guy" All I am going to tell you is this. All of those "Nice" Neat very generic pictures of Parts of Some kind of Large Aircraft tell Us What ? Yes that somebody had some parts of a large Aircraft. As I stated many times before .. Long Before Mr Foamy shows Up with the Jr Fire fighters Outfit to cover the evidence up in Foam . LISTEN NOT EVEN THE WINDOW in the second floor just inches up from where HE say's the 757-200 Struck was even Broken ? Yes people that Window WAS NOT even Broken .. Not until the "Boyz" get there to do the Evidence sweep [Installation] Now people I'm getting so weary of Pro-Bush Anti-Terrorist Types going to tenth outer degree to try and explain FACTS .. Facts like how come at every other plane crash sight the Rather Large [45ft tall] Tail section alway's seems to be the Last over the Fench. Except in this movie.. In this movie the Kerosene Jet A Fuel that most all Our Commercial flights use is all the sudden some kind of Extreemly Explosive Oxygen Rich Explosive.. When WE know for fact that it can't

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
EVERY crash leaves a tail? *snort* And you're smoking what?

Where's the tail?
www.airdisaster.com...

Where's the tail?
www.airdisaster.com...

FACT: Some windows near the impact area did indeed survive the crash. But that's what the windows were supposed to do--they're blast-resistant.

"A blast-resistant window must be designed to resist a force significantly higher than a hurricane that's hitting instantaneously," says Ken Hays, executive vice president of Masonry Arts, the Bessemer, Ala., company that designed, manufactured and installed the Pentagon windows. Some were knocked out of the walls by the crash and the outer ring's later collapse. "They were not designed to receive wracking seismic force," Hays notes. "They were designed to take in inward pressure from a blast event, which apparently they did: [Before the collapse] the blinds were still stacked neatly behind the window glass."
www.popularmechanics.com...

The windows sit in a steel frame attached to the floor below and the floor above, he noted. "Since it's all welded together, it reinforces the walls and the windows. It makes for a very sturdy façade."
www.defenselink.mil...

Window manufacturer Viracon will receive an award today from the Protecting People First Foundation, following the tragic events of September 11. The foundation was set up after the Oklahoma bombing of 2000. It was established to raise awareness of flying glass hazards from terrorist attacks or natural disasters.

Viracon were the manufacturers of the blast resistant windows used in the Pentagon. These windows had only recently been installed in the region affected by the airplane impact and have been credited with saving potentially thousands of lives.
www.azom.com...

But of course windows designed to resist the force of a truck bomb going of right next to them would NEVER be able to resisit a plane hitting the wall near them. heh.

[edit on 9/24/2005 by Zaphod58]

[edit on 9/24/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
People saw the plane hit the pentagon! There wasn't anything else!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have a theory that fruit roll up hit the pentagon. I just need proof.

top topics

join