It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange occurrence,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ok here goes... I’m not too sure how to explain this but ill give it ago,

Dohboy and me were sitting outside a ground floor flat in the hallway; there is 1 door that is the entrance leading to the ground floor flat (where I was) and the upstairs flat.

Keep in mind I’m in that hallway almost obstructing the entrance,
Now here’s the weird part,

2 little girls (1 I know well) and her friend passed us inthe hallway to get to her moms flat (the above flat) I even opened the entrance door for her as its heavy to let her in,

No more that 10 mins later the entrance door pushed open again, I had to move as I was in the way,
The same 2 little girls walked in again??
Now there is no way in the world that they could have passed us to go back out?
I would have had to move to let them out as I was sitting almost behind the door,

Now theirs no other way they could have made an exit? both me and Dohboy looked at each other wide eyed! without saying a word we knew we were thinking the same thing, just by the puzzled faces we both had,

I was stunned lol how the heck did this happen? Has anyone else had anything like this?

Im still playing it through my mind to see if there was something i missed,

got to say im stumped at this one

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow strange. Sounds like the cat in The Matrix...maybe they made a program change.

Do you think there's a way for them to go out the window?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

lol i thought about that, but its way to high, the girls are 9yrs and the other i guess around 7yrs old,

there both very slight built children and i dont think they could make it out a window,

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

nope lol the only window that leads outside that was is directly outside where we were standing, and the door and surrounding frame are all glass so we would have seen them

weird huh

really freaked me out

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

That's the first thing i thought of too. Is there an external fire escape, or a tree limb near a window?

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
A, if this were anyone else reporting such an incident, I wouldn't even respond, but I know you

So, I am actually thinking about this one. It almost sounds like you were in some sort of a time warp (not that I even know if that's possible), but I wonder.... The second time the girls came through was it identical to the first time or were there different movements, actions, etc.?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Is there an external fire escape, or a tree limb near a window?

nope its just concreat, it would be a heck of a jump the only other exit is a railway line out the back but thats fenced of to about 20ft, no way could these kids got over that then walked back around in 10 mins,

The second time the girls came through was it identical to the first time or were there different movements, actions, etc.?

Nope i would say it was different, there were more apart as they walked in the second time, and this time i never helped with the doop opening the older girl pushed it open as i got up to move out the way.

I really have tryed to think about every angle before posting this, i just come to a dead end so thought id throw it out there,

Might also be worth me taking some pics of the hallway so you get a better idea on the lay out

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Did you talk to the girls and ask them if they came in twice?

I've had simular things happen, where you see someone pass by and then a few minutes later you see them again passing the same way. I always blow it off thinking I was mistaken. Maybe not eh?

Sound like you're not mistaken in this case though? Weird!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Did you talk to the girls and ask them if they came in twice?

Nope i wish i had now lol, I just stood there bewilderd for about 5 mins

then i looked at doh and said " tell me your thinking what im thinking?"

We then sat there trying to figure out how the heck it happened,

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've had experiances like this before.

I vividly recall the first time.
I was in grade 4 and waiting for my Mom to pick me up from school. She was late and I was getting annoyed. Finally, I saw her car pull up and stop just outside the parking lot. I walked over and was mystified to find the car wasn't there.
THEN she came and pulled up... exactly as as I'd seen before.
I asked Mom why she'd pulled away. She didn't know what I was talking about.
The car was very distinctive and we were living in a small town, so there's very little chance of mistaken identity.

This does happen from time to time... and I've had it shared once.
No idea what it's called or what possible cause there could be for it.

Atleast your not alone experiancing this kind of oddity.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
nope its just concreat, it would be a heck of a jump the only other exit is a railway line out the back but thats fenced of to about 20ft, no way could these kids got over that then walked back around in 10 mins,

You would be suprised how fast kids can get from 'A to B', especially when you aren't watching them.
Out of interest, were they 'puffed out' from running when you both saw them the second time?

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Out of interest, were they 'puffed out' from running when you both saw them the second time?

nope they were just as they were the first time, just like walking back from somones house

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The thing is i was sitting behind the door on a seat, for the girls to have left the hallway i would have had to move? this is why im stunned and cant explain this,

as for puffed out, Nope they walked in normaly.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I could see if this happened to one of you, but both of you? This is really bizarre. It is a shame you didn't just ask them the second time through to see if they acknowledged having been there already.

Now you will probably never know.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
here is a brief lay out of the hallway
(forgive my paintshop skills)
also the hallway is 3ft wide,

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is probably not what happened, but what the heck, could it have been some sort of deja vu that you both encountered?
I don't even know if two people can experience this phenomena.

Just out of curiousity, Asala or Dohboy, what would you have thought if you experienced this alone and had only your our perceptions to judge the experiences?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Perhaps you had missed something...

...That or the Agents have altered a line of programming in the Matrix, better make sure your windows aren't bricked up or anything like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Perhaps, you and doh were so synced together that you were allowed to experience a time warp or future happening, or that again, perhaps, the kids had an out of body experience. Try talking to them.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Indeed.

It couldn't hurt, just ask them short and understandable questions and you should come out fine.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Just out of curiousity, Asala or Dohboy, what would you have thought if you experienced this alone and had only your our perceptions to judge the experiences?

If i had of experienced this alone i think i would have still been puzzled, and again tryed to figure it out,

But with having someone else experience this it just hardens the fact that your not going crazy lol,

Im going to try talking to them, but whats the chances that they will even recall this now? But im up for trying anything.

I guess its really going to come down as one of them "things you may never know" subjects,

i guess i wonder if this was something to do with the hallway? or the kids themselfs? or me and dohboy?

Gosh im all full of questions for myself aswell lol

[edit on 25-9-2005 by asala]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join