It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Reviving Agency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Am I doing myself a huge oopsie by posting in this thread already killed? My machine tends to freak out while sending U2Us, so I firgured I'd post here again... Can you tell me about your machine Void?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
An worthy goal for the Thread Revival Agency would be tackling the issue of threads that were killed by the mods. The average poster would never think of crossing the path of an "all mighty" mod or, even more, a super mod and be in out right defiance of thier absolute power. However, for an organization of fearless anarchists such as the TRA, it would be child's play to successfully revive threads -- worthy threads-- that were "killed" by mods for a variety of reasons.

(incitement? No, this is but an observation but, nevertheless, if it stimulates action then I'll be the first to observe and take careful heed of the result).

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

You should take the job of reviving this one Kal.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok, I posted there, go drool over my computers, NOW! When does Void sign on? lol. I was home sick all day today waiting for a problem to solve.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sorry Kal, I got school to go too. Well it runs Windows 98. My Dad tells me that he can't remember when he got it which is pretty much saying I'm lucky it isn't made of stone. I tried to follow where you told me to go but our computer doesn't have Properties. It has Promises though. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or I missed something else that was right in front of my eyes.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Try Start > Run. type msinfo32.exe and hit ok.

Type what you see, next to OS name, VErsion, System Manufacturer, Processor, Total Physical Memory.

(Left click Start, Left Click RUN)

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Maybe we should move this to another thread or start u2uing each other.
Anyway,
Version:Microsoft Windows 98 4.10.2222A
System Manufacturer:Can't find it. Most likely because of computer ineptitued. Processor:Genuineltel Pentium(r) ll Processor
Total Physical Memory:160 MB RAM(I think thats what your looking for, not sure)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join