It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every man woman and child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
UK government calls for compulsory DNA database fro all.

It's time.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Its time?

This database could help solve crimes etc. While I dont agree with it, it could have some usefullness.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For more than the stated reasons,guaranteed.
The british are in control of america,what gets done there gets done in the US later.
I sometimes wonder if these DNA files won't be used to identify those who may have some link to Jesus somehow,if the holy spirit was responsible for mary's conception it would show up in DNA as different code than other [people].
Scary thought,considering that governments are taking the place of God,they may just want to be able to spot the competition before it becomes a problem and eliminate it.
What are the gun laws like in england?.

I think that the US and Britain are very similar in domestic and foreign policies,it's like a grand experiment.The change in the US occurred after WWII.

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
German politicians are also up to build a national Finger Print and DNA Database.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
unbalanced,

you are right.

the aliens want the dna signature of every person so they know what they are dealing with.

they are also interested in certain bloodlines for certain reasons.

they also want 100% positive id's for future renegades against the system.

they are also going to re-engineer the human race to better control the soul matrix for their own purposes.

you have the right idea.

each country is a test market for the final roll out in the developed world.

Canada now is test ground for gun control and gay rights for example.

They also want DNA signatures of criminals and immigrants.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
DNA could come inhandy in a number of ways.

You leave your DNA trail wherever you go.

They can analyse peoples bloodlines.

They can incubate special viruses that only act upon certain DNA characteristicks.

Then NANO technology will benifit greatly.

DNA is just the start of it.

After ID cards/biometric pasports introduced, eventually authorities will "discover" that real bad terrorists can fake them. There you have it, next we have implants.
And of course angry mothers demamning greater "protection" for their children from, creeping paedophiles...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
UK government calls for compulsory DNA database from all.

It's time.

Is this the truht? Is this really happening? Do you have a link?

Personally i would decline the "honor" to donate anything from what they could exract my dna.. sadly the damage has mostlikely allready happened as i have been in hospital quite often..

So they propably allready have mine..

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
DNA testing is still expensive, isn't it? I don't know how they expect they are going to pay for this massive undertaking. If Britain is already in deeply troubled financial waters, a humongously expensive DNA census would do more harm to the country than help. And that is before it could even be put to nefarious uses.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yes,but the price of technology always comes down after it comes into widespread use.
Besides that,the government doesn't care what it costs,they just pass it on to the taxpayer anyway,right?.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This will is just the start of the DNA "revolution" Im interested and at the same time scared of what they will develop.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
...The british are in control of america,what gets done there gets done in the US later...

This is an interesting statement - I've not seen this opinion much, on ATS or elsewhere (maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places!)

Usually people seem to feel it's the other way round - what's implemented in the US, often ends up rearing its head in the UK.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The globalist crowd like to implement things were it technically is easy and where they expect least resistance. Then they perfect it and slowly roll it out for the rest of the world by saying:

look these guys over here did it so you should!
it won't hurt you, what are you trying to be different,
going against the grain, why don't you join the parade,
and on and on!

Why do you think there are all those mind controlled people going nuke in the US right now mass murdering people?

The globalists are desparate to disarm the US, and the best way to do it is to make Joe and Jane average very uncomfortable about guns. Furthermore it helps when the media can say on TV, well this country and that country has gun control so why is the US the only country that doesn't? Then they start comparing you to yahoo's and hicks and on and on.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The events that are unfolding in Australia will give warning of what will happen in the US disarmament,the same pattern with slight variations will be visible to one who looks past the media.
Most of the gun violence in the US would not occur if those who are perpetrating the violence feel that those they attack are or may be armed and able to defend themselves.
Guns are good,criminals use them because they know how powerful the fear of getting shot is,it's the same fear that the US government is using to disarm us,if we are disarmed ,we become as defenseless as those who are taken advantage of by criminals because they cannot defend themselves.
This is where the government wants us to be,under their control with no way of defending ourselves.
Watch Australia,it is the test bed for the dis-arming of the US.
Watch Australia.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You cant just say "watch Australia". What events exactly are allegedly "unfolding" in Oz?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I wonder if they will use the dna database to track down the undesirables

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lurkinginthecorner
I wonder if they will use the dna database to track down the undesirables

I think that was the reason he posted this. UK ats members beware!

top topics

join