It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This breaks my heart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

i wouldnt say that i was a particullarly emotional person, but when i read things like this i get such a horrendous feeling of sadness welling inside me.

It just doesnt seem fair......all but for the grace of God it isnt us.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is heartbreaking indeed. I keep thinking about the UN pledge that we will solve all the problems of world hunger by 2015. But somehow I don't think we will. We humans are just too selfish and greedy. It's sad so many people have to die of hunger.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
when i look at these situations i just feel so lucky to come from a family and have a decent roof over my head. its so unreal how much "normal" people take things for granted. myself included.

i feel ashamed when i look at this, we all should. but as nike said we are all to greedy. i do wish as most people do, that hunger, poverty, homeless, war and to many other things to be taken out of this earth.

oni x x

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Most of the money we send over there for starving people or people with AIDS is confiscated by the government for themselves. They live in palaces while the people live in dirt and starve to death.

top topics

join