It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Bob Lazars name has come up recently in some comments by members in reference to a couple of my posts.

Perhaps now would be a good time to get your views on what you think of him.

Is he genuine or a charleton.

Just to start it off, a few comments from another forum on the same topic.

QUOTE:

Although Bob Lazar has done some shady things I believe the guy. Also Art Bell interviewed a girl friend of his who says she has proof of Lazars activities at the secret base. However, there was never a follow-up interview.

QUOTE:

I had read that Bob was asked to identify non-security type areas in the base such as cafeteria, restrooms and other things like that. The person asking was familiar with the facility and verified that Bob correctly identified many such locations on a few different levels at the base..

I don't know any more on him than that. And I don't think it means he was who he said he was. For all I know, he could've been a janitor and would know those things. But at least that part of his story is verified. So, whoever he is and whatever work he did, he was at least there inside the base at some point.

QUOTE:

He was on the Sci-Fi channel yesterday.

They interviewed him about working at S4.

One thing he said that rang true was that he had the highest civilian security clearence, which is Q.

Not many people know that.

I think that Bob Lazar still works for the government and his job is to meter out info about our military's relationship with the Greys.

QUOTE:

watched it last night to on sci-fi..

no one has found anything concerning his school records or any one who ever new the guy at schools he was suppose to attend...

show me some degrees which he has never produced..

thats simple enough to do...from the schools...

building a jet car is a long way from working on alien tech..

i just dont buy it...to shady to many years with to much baggage..

www.angelfire.com...

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Charlatan. His story was based upon the already bogus "Krill papers" which he further mired in his own erroneous tidbits. His background of gigantic debt and strange death of his first wife factor in as well. He simply is a shady character who who has no real story of his own.

The same goes for the late William Cooper. An equally bad disinformation supplier.

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
He is a total fraud(had a 270k+ debt in the 80's), I started this thread on him a while back, I think it's a good read if you'd be interested, Simon made a great post in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'd have to vote for con artist. he's a shadeball, although it's not outside the realm of possibility for someone to have 'fed' him information, knowing his questionable background would add confustion to the content of his information.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes it's true to think that he could of been fed info. But my only real question is why the guy isn't dead yet after going public with the claim of saucers in the hillside of the papoose mountain range in nevada. With the interview on sci-fi's last tuesday declassified, he claimed that he was shot at before entering a freeway onramp. He wasn't it was a drive-by or somebody attempting this purpously. And another time when he took a friend or two out to the dry lake bed to see some of the saucer test-flights. One of the officials there stuck a gun to his head making him think what an idiot he was for bringing random people to this undisclosed location.
They even asked the guy if he possesed any of the strange element 115. He simply replied, "no comment".

Peace
Jeff

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thanks for all the comments, i am not really up on this guy.

It looks like i have some catching up to do.

Lysergic

Thanks for that link i will check it out.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Government disinformation agent.

NO USAF X Craft are reverse engineered... all such technology is home grown, starting with Nikola Tesla in the 1880s.

I have doubts about the US having possesion of any alien technology whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm with you Dragon.

I beleive we have our best scientists working on black programs for the gov.

Of course we are not privy to any of that information until it is unclassified.

Every now and then some of the research reaches the public.

Micro Wave ovens etc:

One thing which does facinate me is (Superconductivity.) I can't help thinking this may have something to do with the UFO issue.

QUOTE:

What is unique about a superconductor?

1. First, its resistance is really zero Ohms, nothing, nada, all gone! This means that if current were flowing in the material, it would produce no heat whatsoever.

2. Second, it will exclude any magnetic fields that come near it, like a magnetic mirror. If a north pole approaches the superconductor, the magnet will behave as though another magnet, just like itself, is approaching from the other side of the surface of the superconductor. At some distance, the magnet's north pole will start to repel the "other magnet's north pole", which is really a reflection of its own. It doesn't matter if it is a north or south pole, it will act the same way. This is the Meissner effect where a magnet will float, or levitate, above a ceramic of superconducting material.

If the magnet were sitting on the superconducting ceramic when it wasn't a superconductor, and then you started to cool the ceramic, when it becomes superconducting the magnet will start to lift up off of the ceramic and begin to levitate.

my.execpc.com...

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri
I'm with you Dragon.

I beleive we have our best scientists working on black programs for the gov.

Of course we are not privy to any of that information until it is unclassified.

Every now and then some of the research reaches the public.

Micro Wave ovens etc:

One think which does facinate me is (Superconductivity.)

my.execpc.com...

Consider what HAS been made public, with stealth, and now the Boeing antigravity project.....

Makes you wonder what they really keep secret, doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
IMHO,

Bob Lazar is one of three things.

1. A very good Liar. I mean, he is very consistent with his stories which most relatively good liars cannot do well.

2. The real deal. The things he is letting out are very impressive. The govt would usually have him killed for this. However, he has gained so much attention, that if they were to off him, they would draw attention to themselves in a very bad way.

3. A govt mis-information-jockey. Obvious enough.

I have not yet leaned one way or another, but if I had a gun to my head, I would say he is a govt MIJ.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
QUOTE:

I have not yet leaned one way or another, but if I had a gun to my head, I would say he is a govt MIJ.

Yeah.

I am quickly coming to the same conclusion.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Government disinformation agent.

I agree. He was brought in, knowing full well about his background, and that he'd be easy to discredit (which was part of the plan all along). He was given a mixture of true and false info, and then told to regurgitate it. There is even tax return info indicating that indeed, he did some work for Naval Intelligence under a code of MAJ...(and of course, NI has been pretty involved with this kind of work since early on).... His story is just one of many, designed to make the truth, when revealed, easier to digest eventually....

top topics

join