It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

recovering icq passowrd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hi,
I am trying to revive an old icq account and unfortunaly i forgot the password but only remember the icq number.Heck i dont even remember the email address that's attached to it.

Im using 10.3.9 and have heard of apps that may help u recover the password.Can anyone help?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Can anyone please assist me? I would really appreciate this because i have been trying to do this for quite a long time.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarzan
Can anyone please assist me? I would really appreciate this because i have been trying to do this for quite a long time.

Ok, I am trying to do this without sounding angry or anything, but your posts are only 25 mins apart give people time to post! Also I am going to say pretty much the same thing I said when someone else here asked for a password retrival program:

I cannot answer your question but more to the point I would not and I am sure that most other people who could would not answer it. Nothing personal, but how are we to know that you would not use such knowledge/tools to gain unauthorised access to accounts and that you are in fact in the predicament you claim and are not simply looking for a hacking/cracking tutorial/tools. I would raise the issue with the someone at ICQ (ok no idea if this is possible I don't know ICQ really at all except that it is a chat program) to reset the password for you provided you can provide suitable identification of who you are and that the account is yours.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Infidellic ease off mate, s/he was only asking a question. no need to jump.

tarzan send a u2u to a super mod or mods they will be happy to help, they will try and help you.
or put it into the Board Questions & Business.

but i am not sure what they can do thouh, give it a try.

oni x x

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
Infidellic ease off mate, s/he was only asking a question. no need to jump.

tarzan send a u2u to a super mod or mods they will be happy to help, they will try and help you.
or put it into the Board Questions & Business.

but i am not sure what they can do thouh, give it a try.

oni x x

thanks for the feedback mate. i will send that u2u to the mods

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infidellic

Originally posted by tarzan

Ok, I am trying to do this without sounding angry or anything, but your posts are only 25 mins apart give people time to post! Also I am going to say pretty much the same thing I said when someone else here asked for a password retrival program:

I cannot answer your question but more to the point I would not and I am sure that most other people who could would not answer it. Nothing personal, but how are we to know that you would not use such knowledge/tools to gain unauthorised access to accounts and that you are in fact in the predicament you claim and are not simply looking for a hacking/cracking tutorial/tools. I would raise the issue with the someone at ICQ (ok no idea if this is possible I don't know ICQ really at all except that it is a chat program) to reset the password for you provided you can provide suitable identification of who you are and that the account is yours.

ok mate I am trying to do this without sounding angry or anything but you need a holiday.Do you think i would ask for help in regards to hacking when im using a mac.No im just trying to do some honest computing

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
What does using a mac have to do with not being interested in or able to hack or crack? ...

Anyways, use google.

Anyone that directs you to applications or websites other then a generic search engine, that help to crack an ICQ or other password has to do it knowing that there is no way to verify for what reasons you need it or what you will use it for.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I was trying to put my point accross without giving off an angry/annoyed tone! Sorry if it cam accross wrong

new topics

top topics

join